• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Stream is up. Gonna try to stay up/nap in time for Mcountdown. Mighty Mouth's new song with Soya will be performed and I think A Pink? Not sure. Doesn't start for another 3 hours and 30 minutes but I'll be streaming all night most likely.

www.justin.tv/orangecaramel

Salazar

Hello thread. Watched RM Sherlock last night.

Damn, I have so much to catch up on.

W7kQW.gif

Yoooo thread. My post-count has plummeted. Life/my head is crazy.

NSfrM.gif

Jg2Lj.gif
L6ObU.gif

luso

Seriously... Taeyeon is hitting another tier of godessness with this new hair.

True. And she's shining in TTS promotions. I'm sure she hated The Boys but she's enjoying this concept.

Edit: TTS wins M!Countdown and is currently 1st place in Gaon charts.

JustinBB7

Watched Isubs Running Man Ep 82 last night, was super funny, and ep 83 is out as well yay :D Good thing I waited a few days to watch 82.

Nice guest too, pretty cute. Yooruce Willis going crazy during that convo for like 10 minutes was hilarious.

Quadratic

hehe. if you watch the full video, you'd see that she didn't. the results were on a card inside an envelope. she only got a peek at shinyoung's script card.

Taeyeon knew they would win anyways. SNSD is golden right now. I see them going on a win streak with the music shows.

lunlunqq

Chinese really are fine with plagiarizing. I'm guessing it's a cultural thing.

Well, as a Chinese, I'm really ashamed of what my countryman do these days. However, I can assure you it's not a "cultural thing." Remember for the vast majority of last 1,500 years, we were ahead of every one in the world? We didn't need to plagiarize anyone else back in the days.

It started just fairly recently, in the last decade, probably. The communist reign has destroyed our culture. It's a sign of the society is on the verge of collapse probably. Those girls are not even singers. They are just high-grade prostitutes. They were singing about how they are not ashamed of selling their bodies for money... really disgusting...

wwlnd

Banned
It's a sign of the society is on the verge of collapse probably. Those girls are not even singers. They are just high-grade prostitutes. They were singing about how they are not ashamed of selling their bodies for money... really disgusting...

just prostitues?! my god, how disgusting!!!!!

i've known guys that have been beaten up by the prostitute's pimp, had all their money stolen, had their clothing stolen, had their car stolen, and caught stds. just about every bad thing that can happen, will happen (eventually) if you use 'whore services'. in fact, i know this one guy who picked up a whore. when it came time to have sex after they smoked some crack cocaine, it turned out that it was not a woman at all. it was a 'ladyboy' - the 'woman' had a penis. apparently he was high and let the 'woman' give him a bj. talk about gross. . .

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
i think he just wants a hyo avatar in general and it has to he "perfect" since, you know.. perfecthyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom