• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

7DOcl.jpg

eDvhy.jpg

giVQa.jpg

Biscuits

For those that can’t make it, Google and MBC will be broadcasting the concert through YouTube channels (here and here) at a later date. (GOD DAMNIT)
Sigh. I thought the whole point of associating it with Google was so that they could simulcast it on Youtube...

DXPett1

Sigh. I thought the whole point of associating it with Google was so that they could simulcast it on Youtube...

This is what happens when MBC are running the show.

Anyone watched Running Man 82? Slow motion water balloon boxing had me in stitches as did the whole cast (bar Jihyo) ribbing Yoo Jae Sak who didn't realise he wasn't the only spy. Been a while since RM was THAT funny. Amazing they can still keep it fresh

more info
MBC KOREAN MUSIC WAVE IN GOOGLE

DATE: MONDAY, MAY 21, 2012

SHOW TIME: 7:00PM

DOORS OPEN: 5:00PM

VENUE: SHORELINE AMPHITHEATRE (1 AMPHITHEATRE PKWY, MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94043 )

TICKET PRICE: FREE

ARTIST LINEUP TVXQ, Super Junior, Wonder Girls, Girls’ Generation, KARA, B2ST, MBLAQ, SISTAR, f(x)

TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC
STARTING SATURDAY, MAY 12, 2012 @ 7:00PM PDT

PUBLIC NOTICE:
* THIS SHOW WILL BE FREE ADMISSION FOR ALL.

* ONE MUST HAVE A TICKET TO ENTER.

* LIMIT OF 4 TICKETS PER REQUEST.

* THERE WILL BE NO RESERVED SEATING.

* TICKET HOLDERS WILL BE GIVEN ENTRY ON A FIRST-COME-FIRST SERVED BASIS.

* SAVING SEATS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED.

* DOORS WILL OPEN AT 5:00PM, TWO HOURS BEFORE SHOW TIME.

* DOORS WILL CLOSE AT 6:50PM, 10 MINUTES BEFORE SHOW TIME.

* TAKING PHOTOS, VIDEO FILMING, AND RECORDING ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. ONLY AUTHORIZED STAFF WILL BE PERMITTED. PLEASE DO NOT BE SURPRISED EVEN IF THERE ARE STRICT SECURITY CHECKS ON CAMERAS AND RECORDING DEVICES AT THE TIME OF ENTRANCE.

THE CONCERT SHALL BE VIDEOTAPED BY THE HOST FOR THE PURPOSE OF TV BROADCASTING, INTERNET DISTRIBUTION AND/OR MAKING OF DVDS. AUDIENCE MEMBERS WHO ARE ATTENDING THE CONCERT ARE LIKELY TO BE EXPOSED TO THE RECORDINGS. BY READING THIS NOTICE AND ENTERING THE VENUE WITH TICKETS, THE AUDIENCE IS GIVING CONSENT TO THE EXPOSURE.

Carpool up???
I'm intrigued. How many of you guys could and are willing to make the trip?

When Did Taetiseo’s Seohyun Become So Busty?

There’s no doubt that Girls’ Generation’s (SNSD), and now Taetiseo’s, youngest member Seohyun is maturing beautifully, but her all grown up body, which has been turning heads as of late, has also given rise to plastic surgery rumors.

Entertainment news program enews delved into the Taetiseo member’s plastic surgery rumors on the May 8 broadcast of the show, where past photos of Seohyun reveal she wasn’t as well-endowed in the chest area during her debut days as she is now.

According to the clip, a representative from SM Entertainment addressed Seohyun’s plastic surgery rumors in a past interview, saying, “In a situation where [Seohyun] is running on a really rigorous schedule, the fact that such speculations have risen are outrageous. Of course she didn’t get plastic surgery.”

So how did Seohyun go from barely there to busty?

Seohyun’s favorite food offers one explanation. The girl group member is known for her love for sweet potatoes, which coincidentally contains estrogenic compounds and contributes to breast growth.
Only possible explanation I can come up with.

^ I think it's pretty dumb that they would automatically assume that she got surgery. Seohyun's a healthy growing woman and I think she's pretty strict about her diet.

What is the source of those gifs? Did a new cf or bts come out? Those are great <3

Beautiful Choi sisters:
tumblr_m3or12RJyw1qc9m5do1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3or05WI4l1qc9m5do1_1280.jpg

vanty

You can probably find just as many 'busty' pics of Seohyun from the past as flat ones. I remember back in the Gee video years ago she was the only one who seemed to have anything going on, even Sunny wasn't comparable.

luso

^ I think it's pretty dumb that they would automatically assume that she got surgery. Seohyun's a healthy growing woman and I think she's pretty strict about her diet.

What is the source of those gifs? Did a new cf or bts come out? Those are great <3

From the Making Of Yakult CF.

When Did Taetiseo&#8217;s Seohyun Become So Busty?

There&#8217;s no doubt that Girls&#8217; Generation&#8217;s (SNSD), and now Taetiseo&#8217;s, youngest member Seohyun is maturing beautifully, but her all grown up body, which has been turning heads as of late, has also given rise to plastic surgery rumors.

Entertainment news program enews delved into the Taetiseo member&#8217;s plastic surgery rumors on the May 8 broadcast of the show, where past photos of Seohyun reveal she wasn&#8217;t as well-endowed in the chest area during her debut days as she is now.

According to the clip, a representative from SM Entertainment addressed Seohyun&#8217;s plastic surgery rumors in a past interview, saying, &#8220;In a situation where [Seohyun] is running on a really rigorous schedule, the fact that such speculations have risen are outrageous. Of course she didn&#8217;t get plastic surgery.&#8221;

So how did Seohyun go from barely there to busty?

Seohyun&#8217;s favorite food offers one explanation. The girl group member is known for her love for sweet potatoes, which coincidentally contains estrogenic compounds and contributes to breast growth.

This should be one of the top stupid "news" of all time, not sure if I cry or laugh. Only in Korea... From all the Soshi girls, Seohyun would be the last one to get that kind of surgery.
And since even before Gee days o is clear that she has been maturing from a girl to a young women. Korean media cannot reach this simple true.

And to all girls, start eating sweet potatoes and throw all those A and B cups...

P.S. I do know this kind of news is basically a trolling.

Fafnir

Those Korean "news" are just MTV/MNET segments that just spout idol garbage for ratings...I end up watching them lol

There's one on MNET show called "x-files" and they always have some crazy idol crap, last one I watched was a ugly duckling idols, guess who was the Soshi rep =
Hyoyeon

milkham

any of you huge 2ne1 fans and also happen to be in new york?
i've got some info you might want to see
PM me if you're a lurker

filler

Banned
Would it be possible to add a section in the OP for notable recent video/album/ep/single releases? I was just about to ask if one of y'all could give me a quick rundown so I could get caught up with everything. I'm a bit behind on my kpop.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Would it be possible to add a section in the OP for notable recent video/album/ep/single releases? I was just about to ask if one of y'all could give me a quick rundown so I could get caught up with everything. I'm a bit behind on my kpop.

It's kinda like that in the current OP, new vids are the first circle. But, I've stopped working on it since OT3 is coming up soon. Anyways:

Nine Muses - Ticket

After School - Rambling Girls

Brave Girls - Nowadays You

Dal Shabet - Hit U

Girl's Day - Oh My God

Taetiseo - Twinkle

Kara - Speed Up

Kara - Girl's Power

A Pink - Hush

Rainbow - Gonna Gonna Go!

Sistar - Alone

4minute - Volume Up

2NE1 - Scream

Bonus:

Lay-T - Catch Me if You Can (<-- MUST SEE)

Peru

ggllslll

As we reported before, the new Core Contents Media girl group that went on the European trip with T-ara has chosen the name “Gangkiz.” (Officially, the Gangkiz are under GM Contents Media)

Recently, it was reported that the “Gangkiz” recently rejected a lingerie advertising deal. A representative of GM Contents Media stated on May 10, “We rejected the large lingerie advertising deal before their debut. The offer was nearly $500,000.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom