• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
How VERY INTERESTING!

Une Annee is fantastic and adds a lot to the group that I wasn't expecting. Cube continues to be amazing not just in quality but in the sound they are developing as a label to be complementary to the main JYP line. It's clear that the stylistic borders of A Pink and 4minute won't be entirely clean, just as with Kara and Rainbow, but they definitely have their own thing going on the whole.

They're an exciting group with many talents and diverse interests and this album shows that Cube wants to encourage them in those things and keep them from getting bored. Right after a first listen I'd say the best track is probably the last one, Boy, which was also the most surprising. However, I'll collect my thoughts further and give a few more listens before a review.

Conceptor

Une Annee!!

I0Cil.gif

Peru

Une Annee is fantastic and adds a lot to the group

Unfortunately it only adds an element of shit. The group once known for surprisingly solid album tracks now proudly present a convincing and concise K-pop Filler 101 lecture. I guess that's par for the course when k-pop groups go from minis to albums, though.

Funny thing is I was waiting for A Pink to wash away the taste of Hello Venus, but then 'Hush' turns out to be equally bad.

Unlike 'My My', this is not heading for my year-end #38.

Dice

Stop posting those hideous images. Please replace those posted on the page this far with this corrected one:

CXlYE.png

luso

Hello Venus' Venus sound nothing special to me. Average at best. Girls are cute, cute they are, etc. and so on...

Dice

The edit still isn't right anyway. I just did a quick and lazy job to have an alternative to that ghastly original.

filler

Banned
I wasn't going to say it...

I was about to, lol.

Goddamn kpop brehs, I am perving out so hard right now. Getting laid on Sunday didn't help at all, what the hell is wrong with me? That damn Nicole gif nearly did me in and now that Sunny gif is tormenting me.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Just from the teaser, it looks like the "story" mv will get 'banned.' i'm cool with it tho!! will wait for the song/album to judge these trouble makers.

filler

Banned
I am looking forward to Gang Kiz now, I like what I've heard so far. Those poor girls though, they have no idea what KKS has in store for them.

Sealda

Banned
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/05/t-aras-hyomin-spends-27000-for-hard-working-gang-kiz-staff-members

What the...... KKS gets T-ara to foot the bill of the staff too! I wonder if Hyomin is paying for the money Eunjung lost as well?

Not because of this article, but i have always thought Hyomins family was well off from when i first saw pictures of her "college-life". Its completely without any facts i say this, but she just always felt like a rich girl. She got this weird, playful, almost ironic aura. It just feels like she is always acting and putting on a show.

I remember in T-ARA dream girls, she was obviously antagonizing to stir up the situation. Basically, doing light trolling throughout the whole show.

Fafnir

Yeah, Yonsei University's AKARAKA festival.

I wonder if can crash this since I'm in Seoul right now...

Further adventures in Soshi Seoul. I went to get my teeth cleaned at my moms dentist in Apgujeong, turns out the dentist has a lot of idol patients, the best being Sooyoung. I wanted to take pics of his Sooyoung autograph but didn't want to look like a fool lol

WTF is this! I need to get my hands on some of these free tickets but I'm in the Korea...

According to Powerhouse Live, MBC’s “Korean Music Wave in Google” will be an event open to the public and free of charge. The concert will take place at the Shoreline Amphitheater, where Girls’ Generation will perform alongside other artists such as TVXQ, Super Junior, Wonder Girls, KARA, MBLAQ, SISTAR, and f(x). Tickets will be made available to the public starting this Saturday, May 12th, at 7:00 PM PST. Doors for the concert on May 21st will open at 5:00 PM, and ticket holders will be given entry on a first-come, first-served basis.

Taeyeon and Tiffany, who currently host MBC’s “Show! Music Core” with Seohyun and recently MC’d MBC’s “Korean Music Wave in Bangkok” with 2PM’s Nichkhun, will also be the hosts for MBC’s “Korean Music Wave in Google”.

http://soshified.com/2012/05/girls-generation-to-perform-at-google-headquarters

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
So anyone in Nor Cal going? I hate you all.

MBC’s ‘Korean Music Wave in Google’ open to the public with free admission!
Although it seemed as if though the concert would be a private one as it was reported that it would be at the Google headquarters, fans can rejoice as it has been revealed the concert will be open to the public! Powerhouse has dropped details, revealing that fans can grab free admission tickets starting May 12th. The concert will be held at the Shoreline Amphitheatre and will be hosted by Taeyeon and Tiffany.

The final line-up of artists include TVXQ, Super Junior, Wonder Girls, Girls’ Generation, KARA, B2ST, MBLAQ, SISTAR, and f(x).

For those that can’t make it, Google and MBC will be broadcasting the concert through YouTube channels (here and here) at a later date. (GOD DAMNIT)

filler

Banned
I don't think it's healthy to hold out completely. I think I'll just try to cut back to once a week max. Dice's tumblr got me by the way, bow down fiddle and sal.

Edgeward

On a monday? Fuck, man. I would've debated if it was at least a Sunday.

Hello Venus' song is standard but it's perfectly alright. Cute.

Fafnir

I had to login to Facebook to ask my friends to try and get tickets. Dunno how these tickets are even going to be distributed, hopefully online so I can try too while I'm out here. TaeNy MCing, I gotta be there!

filler

Banned
But you said you had sex the other day, not really holding out..try again@!

Masturbation is it's own monster, especially when it becomes more of a habit than anything else. Sex doesn't help much at all with keeping the urges at bay. Maybe if you're going at it 2-3 times a day, but I'm not getting that kind of action at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom