• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanty

Jessica's pitch fail was on an Australian sports show last night, and they said how remarkably similar it was to this ahah. Even worse for him since he's obsessed with cricket when Jessica has probably never even touched a baseball before that.

Alta1r

Ashhong

Koreans and Kpop fans are so fucking cheap. I had my tickets out for sale at face value at $450 and these people keep offering me like $100, 200$, FOR BOTH!

and the way she said it.. "I'll give you $200 for both!" as if I'm supposed to be excited for that shitty offer. I'm fucking with them now, pretending like I'm going to sell it to them.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Koreans and Kpop fans are so fucking cheap. I had my tickets out for sale at face value at $450 and these people keep offering me like $100, 200$, FOR BOTH!

and the way she said it.. "I'll give you $200 for both!" as if I'm supposed to be excited for that shitty offer. I'm fucking with them now, pretending like I'm going to sell it to them.

I thought you sold em?!

oh nvm 'had'

Alta1r

Dude. This: http://dontevenreply.com/ . Check out the archives for some inspiration. This guy is too funny.

Dayam, Sori AND Park Han Byul. Nice link!

tumblr_m43ou4Jz151r6gq85o1_r1_500.jpg

Salazar

Rainbow so overpowered.

Lee Seung Hoon stated, “At first, I thought that I wouldn’t fit well with SM but after experiencing training under them, I realized it really fits well with me. So I would call it a movie with an unexpected turn of events.”

“YG is a company I really admire and after experiencing life at the company, I found it to be a very mystical place, which is why I would compare it to a ‘Sci-Fi fantasy movie.’”

“JYP’s warm atmosphere gave me strength when I was going through my most difficult time, so I would call it a ‘family movie.’”

And CCM is like what kind of movie, hmmmm ?

XKJYH.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
ieB8q.png

♡ Just made this avatar and already tempted to ditch it. Damnit Jaekyung, stop being so cute.

Sealda

Banned
e214gra-300x250.jpg

303422_462351517114208_188579467824749_2042250_15852020_n.jpg
(working out?)
Judging from WGM, Eun is quite a boring person, at-least on camera.

Anyway, the harmonies in SNSD- Echo are so geeeewd.

Alta1r

Judging from WGM, Eun is quite a boring person, at-least on camera.
I count (including myself) at least three people in this thread who might angrily disagree.

Eunjung is amazing on camera in WGM. Especially the earlier episodes when she's still slightly shy but can't resist her mischievous urges.

Jackie Chan to launch boy group in South Korea

lolwut

Lol @ Qri's reaction.

tumblr_m43z6vSQLS1qgsx91o1_400.jpg

Chesskid1

Banned
ibfYwi52RSbfCD.gif
iVfeZx7O8H9pM.gif

amazing post, feist. i never realized how hot some of the nine muses were (because the ones im liking tend to be in the bg). great, because their songs are so good.

Big Bang: Alive - Monster Edition
6uiEn.jpg

Tracklist:
01. Still Alive
02. MONSTER
03. FANTASTIC BABY
04. BLUE
05. LOVE DUST
06. FEELING
07. AIN'T NO FUN
08. BAD BOY
09. EGO