• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
If they will be like that one, go ahead.

QRLxW.jpg

82sJg.jpg

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dice

In the fancam before the song starts and Jaekyung does that move she hikes up her shorts, lol fanservice pro.

Peru

She's on a roll

BoA recently showed how close she is with actress Shin Se Kyung. On May 15, BoA sent an encouraging message to Shin Se Kyung, who currently plays the character Lee Ga Young on SBS's "Fashion King."

BoA tweeted, "Miss Lee Ga Young, please stop resigning from your jobs and make me some clothes," supporting the hot drama.

To this, Shin Se Kyung replied, "If I were to make you clothes, you'd have to stick to me. Then I'd make Unnie (older sister) a shirt with a black star studded on it."

BoA replied playfully, "I'll send you back to school, get you a house, find you a job, restore your family's store, and get rid of all the guys who trail after you. Don't you think you have to go with me 'til the end, Miss Lee Ga Young?" Afterwards, she said, "Starting today, I'm out on oversea business. I'll come back soon so just wait for me. Making you your own brand is no problem for me. And I'll throw you a nice soju party. Fighting (term of encouragement) for this last week."

Huh
Kwon Ri Sae, one of the top 12 finalists from the first season of MBC &#8220;Star Audition,&#8221; denied the recent pro-North Korean allegations.

Dice

Sistar seems to actually use it, and it seems Google hired someone to translate posts back and forth? Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom