• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kara time!

nr7sR.jpg
6AszT.jpg

hTGs5.jpg
GQb0j.jpg

0rCZ8.jpg

LanAro

lol, I'm not even joking, I want it for the dog HAHA

thanks lanaro. Am I missing something or is there no way to get the url? Right clicking does nothing

If you are using Chrome, right click on the image and choose "inspect element" (might be slightly different as my Chrome is in Norwegian).

Should look something like this:

Ashhong

If you are using Chrome, right click on the image and choose "inspect element" (might be slightly different as my Chrome is in Norwegian).

Should look something like this:

Thanks. More work this way :(

Jessica picking herself as the prettiest member.. vanty trolled.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m459zgKH4A1qgiagi.gif

Pshh you make it sound worse than it was =P

The singer was asked which member of Girls’ Generation she felt was the prettiest, and she answered that it changes depending on the day. Jessica was then asked who was the prettiest on that particular day, and she responded, “Well… I’m the only one that got my makeup done today” somewhat implying that it was actually herself.

filler

Banned
Dice's tumblr has some real gems:

via Twitter.

Nicole: My protruding butt...
Jiyoung to Nicole: Protruding unnie.
Nicole to Jiyoung: I have to sit on Jiyoung's lap.
Jiyoung to Nicole: If you sit on my lap... protruding and plump, how nice.
Nicole to Jiyoung: But, I love Jiyoung's lap the most.

Inkblot

·feist·;37974229 said:
Song still sucks, though.

stb3w.gif

Actually I think it's one one the best K Pop songs ever

I don't know where to look for gifs, so I'll just recycle this one from a few pages back

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
That's such a bullshit argument that comes out way too often. A lot of people say Hyuna tries too hard, too.

Ashhong

That's such a bullshit argument that comes out way too often. A lot of people say Hyuna tries too hard, too.

It's possible. But she tries hard at being fucking sexy, and I can appreciate that :)

"trying too hard" is a very vague argument, but it's the best explanation I got.

Oh and to be fair, I thought the same thing of Big Bang with their latest album. That hair was the stupidest fucking thing ever. And BAP, and plenty of other kpop acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom