• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesskid1

Banned
gang kiz made their hot debut on MCD last night

didn't watch it yet but heard it wasn't very good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46xjWDiua-c

been watching a lot of heroes lately and it's mindblowing how hot the cast id. never seen yo in na, so ah, and lee jin before but now im a fan and gonna try to find more content. in episode 11 everyone dressed up as hot businesswomen, unff.

Peru

More from Jessica's villa.. apparently pics match up with selfcas she's done

scaled.php

AtLbomkCEAAcrpY.jpg

AtLbmJzCMAAow4R.jpg

Hello Venus have been well trained to not say 'penis' http://youtu.be/_1Z6k7tUyLI

(._.)

Banned
So jessica doesn't live in a dorm with eight other girls anymore? I thought all of GG had to live together ~_~

do the other ones all live in different places?

Alta1r

I didn't want to steal the limelight from everyone else.
Mostly it's the fact that Hello Venus are very far from being sublime. I guess you could say they're sub-Lime.

Loll, nice ones. ryants, looks like you have a new challenger.

gang kiz made their hot debut on MCD last night

didn't watch it yet but heard it wasn't very good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46xjWDiua-c

Shitty camera work and boring song aside, that is an attractive group.

That Hush song is slowly taking over my brain. It's surprisingly catchy and just keeps getting better. Sliiiightly bland though. We need to get Kuno to work his magic on this one too.

tumblr_m482gdIXy41rw6o2ho3_500.jpg
tumblr_m482gdIXy41rw6o2ho8_500.jpg

luso

GANG KIZ song not good.
Are they wearing T-ara clothes from Dream Concert? At least the same style...
Lime impressed me at beginning, not sure if she can keep it.

Sunny, Sooyoung, Jessica heading to LA. Anyone will go to SMTown?

ibtcNafM447Tr1.jpg

ib7bQGAx6JMfl.jpg

ibwpRCCdy9Gi2G.jpg

ibzPI7KeDajskA.jpg

ibrgClOr8oi3cx.jpg

iElGwIqFq8LWd.jpg

i2VCJP8rKD3LK.jpg

iHPA1AS2NMzMp.jpg

Because I love Sooyoung tummy:

igbR4Gu0Obrci.gif

i89LTUkcRdgeN.gif

Ranvier

These have probably all been posted before but I'm too lazy to check.

My girl always has something stuck in her teeth right at that exact spot. Why does no one tell her? You can see it in the Visual Dreams videos and in the Running man episode.
Wait...it could be a gap...

hyoyeon-dancing-stars-19.jpg

ajd6U.jpg
0nlFp.jpg

195FF5364FB270F7059526
tumblr_m3587fJWxl1qkolxgo1_500.gif

iGkTU.jpg

said:

jokkir

I need halp kpop GAF. I posted this in the techsupportgaf thread in OT but since this thread is busier you might help me fix my problem. After a while of usage my Korean/Hangul lettering always seem to turn into a square font (like this: [] sorta). Is there anyway to restore the Korean/Hangul lettering back? It's really annoying me since I have Korean songs and it won't show the name properly.

Ashhong

I need halp kpop GAF. I posted this in the techsupportgaf thread in OT but since this thread is busier you might help me fix my problem. After a while of usage my Korean/Hangul lettering always seem to turn into a square font (like this: [] sorta). Is there anyway to restore the Korean/Hangul lettering back? It's really annoying me since I have Korean songs and it won't show the name properly.

Are you typing it yourself or is that how they show when you get a song? I had this problem, I think I had to install the Korean Language pack for Windows. Not sure why yours would just stop working though.

jokkir

Are you typing it yourself or is that how they show when you get a song? I had this problem, I think I had to install the Korean Language pack for Windows. Not sure why yours would just stop working though.

I typed that out myself. I just reformatted again so I don't have an example right now >_<

vanty

Yeah several months ago my Windows just forgot how to display Japanese and Korean. All fine in browsers and iTunes, but Windows Explorer and stuff like MPC that just take the title from the filename is all gibberish. Looked around to see if I could download some language thing but it was too confusing so I just put up with it.

tumblr_m497ez9no81qcb9lqo1_250.gif

Clip from a flying petals fancam of Taeyeon singing library. Tiffany and Seohyun doing the alien octopus dance aka jazz hands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZELFR9E9bU&feature=related

Are several Korean universities doing festivals now? Is it for the graduating classes? I suppose TTS will be performing Library at all of them if there are anymore. I hope they perform Checkmate because it's probably my favorite on the album, but that's unlikely.

Peru

Seohyun has recently become the first guest on SBS’s “100 Million Quiz Show” to get a perfect score. On May 18th, Seohyun guest starred on the show, showing her knowledge. Known to enjoy reading, she calmly answered each question she received, while adding explanations to her answers.

Seohyun made it to the final round of the show, where 40 million won (roughly $34,240 USD) and a car were on the line. In response to the final question, “What determines the color of an egg shell?”, Seohyun replied correctly, “It depends on the color of the hen.”

So did she win the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom