• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

Kim Sarang

20120518000762_0.jpg

201205180007zz61_0.jpg

KSA1.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Guys, something amazing happened. Someone tumblrized a pic and it doesn't suck.

ILfhj.png

Swag Sunny FTW.

Chesskid1

Banned
yo, need help identifying a song. it's by apink, which is weird cause i've listened to most of their songs. the only hint i can give is they say "a pink" (love this) at the beginning and the rest is korean and pretty catchy, heard it on a sc stream last night. thanks if anyone is able to figure this out.

Ashhong

OC doesn't know anything. Making assumptions because Yuri and Yoona didn't leave with the rest of the group. They're just leaving later because of their drama schedule.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm still waiting on their answers but also don't expect them to show up again. Unfortunately people who are indignant tend to insulate themselves rather than engage with reality.

Alta1r

Edit: Fixed

Hyoyeon the best dressed?

Looking good with light makeup

Lol, there's something you don't see every day. I agree though. And WTF is Fany wearing?? Did she lose a bet? Get trolled by her costume designer? Piss off ahjumma Taengoo enough that the only way to get back in bed was letting her pick her next outfit?

tumblr_m49luq1NBs1qcar07o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom