• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
That doesn't say sexy to me. Especially with that terrible hair color.
2AfT2.gif

Ashhong

I do. I'm not saying anybody else has to. Get off my back bitches! Bright ass blue hair annoys me. Trying way too hard to stand out and be different, IMO. There is a big difference between bright dye and dark dye.

vanty

I highly doubt any rookie can make any decisions about their look. But whichever overweight 40yo manager decided for her to have blue hair made a good decision, because without her hair and the short skirts Hello Venus would have a fraction of the attention they've gotten so far.

Peru

Yeah they're pretty uninteresting otherwise, sonically and visually. You're mistaken if you think managers have that sort of say, though, k-pop managers are basically chauffeurs and bodyguards.

Ashhong

I highly doubt any rookie can make any decisions about their look. But whichever overweight 40yo manager decided for her to have blue hair made a good decision, because without her hair and the short skirts Hello Venus would have a fraction of the attention they've gotten so far.

I totally agree the color and stuff works, no denying that. Caters to a different audience than myself. I haven't even listened to their song yet..

^ STFU OLD MAN

Kabuto

so are we going to have a mini gaf meetup on Sunday? I'm flying out of SFO in five hours. SO HYPED. It's too bad you're not going anymore Ash!

Ashhong

so are we going to have a mini gaf meetup on Sunday? I'm flying out of SFO in five hours. SO HYPED. It's too bad you're not going anymore Ash!

Say what? I'm going haha. Was selling extra tickets that I bought. Wouldn't miss it! I'm going with a group of friends though so will have to see what the plan is.

Kabuto

Say what? I'm going haha. Was selling extra tickets that I bought. Wouldn't miss it! I'm going with a group of friends though so will have to see what the plan is.
Oh okay haha I thought you were sellin your tickets cuz you couldn't go. I'm going with a friend too so I'll need to plan it out with him as well. We should all get something to eat! Maybe we'll see the performers at a restaurant ahah

Ashhong

Oh okay haha I thought you were sellin your tickets cuz you couldn't go. I'm going with a friend too so I'll need to plan it out with him as well. We should all get something to eat! Maybe we'll see the performers at a restaurant ahah

Haha they have rehearsals and stuff starting at like 2 I think, according to the VIP tickets.

FB said they come into LA later today at 2:45pm. I wonder how packed the airport will be.

Peru

Girls' Generation's Jessica's Chungdam-dong villa was revealed, and it's garnering a lot of netizen's interest. Recently, on an online community site, a post titled, "This is supposed to be Jessica's Chungdam-dong house," was uploaded. It showed detail images of exterior and interior of a luxurious villa located in Gangnam Chungdam-dong.

The villa revealed in the photo has a very neat white-tone exterior and an interior that give an antique feel and it stands out. The explanation in the photo says, "There's a park and a fountain in the complex, and the market price is about a couple million dollars." and "The house fits Jessica's goddess image."

Netizens who saw the photo of the villa reacted, "She's successful at such a young age, and living in a great house," "I want to know the exact price of the villa," "I envy Jessica's neighbors," "It looks cozy and luxurious."

8ff287100c54146e83b005783da51a4c_large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom