• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

(._.)

Banned
ty ^

i9lfRPBFcgwE4.gif

rest can be found here.

http://minus.com/mbpTMN7NYJ/

vanty

Wait, how long ago was this music video made? Hwayoung still rocking the long hair in this (She looks soooooooo much better with it short).
Yeah I don't know what's the story with this song/video. Clearly it's really old with Hwayoung's long hair, and them all with black or dark brown hair.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Hello K-Pop GAF, fellow user Lebron and I are currently constructing a list of attractive women. We have decided to do this due to our disdain of Maxim's Top 100.

Now admittedly I don't know many names of hot asians but I want to leave no stone unturned and so I ask if any of you can provide a simple list of 5-10 names of any actresses, models, singers that are asian. I will incorporate a number of them into the final list.

The .gifs are to keep this relevant.
If any of you feel this is offtopic please feel free to PM the names instead and I will not trouble you any longer.

Alright.. lets do this. Kpop only.. no models/actresses. In no particular order. (Almost all of the pics are hi-res, just quoted them so it doesn't take up the whole page)

Nana from After School & Orange Caramel (#1, we all know this, the rest aren't in order)

Hyomin from T-ara

Jaekyung from Rainbow

Jessica from SNSD

Goo Hara from Kara

Kang Min Kyung from Davichi

Jiyeon from T-ara

Bora from Sistar

Hyuna from 4minute

Son Dam Bi

Ranvier

Yuri subtle emotions.

That's freaking Oscar worthy.

She seems to drink a hell of a lot on this show. What's her character? American fashion designer who's kind of a bitch but has her own personal demons that haven't been revealed yet?

tumblr_m3y9botKLs1r2l1ufo4_r2_250.gif
tumblr_m3y9botKLs1r2l1ufo3_r3_250.gif
tumblr_m3y9botKLs1r2l1ufo2_r10_250.gif

I prefer happy Yuri to this sad/angry/melancholy Yuri.

ec9ca0eba6acec9584ec9e8.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Sasaeng fans scaring the hell out of Jessica as she makes her way out of SF.

nTxU0.gif
aM3zp.gif

Peru

New MomoClo video. Song is good fun, the video is hilarious.

Holy crap.. no warning about it releasing so suddenly. Btw this is still just the b-side.

C-side: Pokemon theme
B-side PUSH
A-side: TBA

What a sweet b-side this is, though. Vintage MomoClo sound and a real banger. Great video. OC, you know where to add it.

(Japanese label calling it "MV" ?)

Ranvier

Gyuri instead of Goo

Yuri or Hyo instead of Sica.
But since this is still a matter of contention, just put Teangoo, I think that's the one Soshi girl that we can all agree is both cute and hot at the same time.

Jiyeon is fine, she's easily the hottest one even though Eunjung has her moments.

tumblr_m4dqendy2b1r0k3b6o1_1280.jpg

Alta1r

Yoo In Na in Queen In Hyun's Man

I think?

edit: yep, here's the video

http://air.tving.com/html/tvingAir/detail.html?id=00156444.OM4.10&type=clip

Rated PG-15. Lol.

Commander Kook wears his shorts lower than any other person I've seen. I feel like what my parents must feel like when they tell me to pull my pants up.

WTF Japan

Ranvier you sure you want to go to Japan?

66c1fb0bgw1dt724a20r5g.gif

Alta1r

Yeah I got to agree.

Looks like this Lime is more of a....
Lemon.

Buh dum ching

Anyone know when the tickets for the SMtown in Japan (August 4th I think) will go on sale and a guess as to how much they will be?

I'm going to be there around that time And it would be perfect to go since know one will know who I am there.

Phono and Ranvier also on the Lemon train, her days here are numbered.. Also, small world, I might be in Japan that same week. I was contemplating the Soshi concert too. Let me know if you get any information about prices.

Yuri subtle emotions.

uxesO.gif
UBPYu.gif
8GRgH.gif
ITa8O.gif
W17Ki.gif

Lol. Subtle? It's all the same face!

66c1fb0bgw1dt71mxm0m1g.gif

After School's Lizzy got a Galaxy Note:

Gotta get that GSIII.

Does Dal Shabet have anything else like Shakalaka? I've checked out all their MV songs and haven't cared for any of them, but Shakalaka is one of my favorites from 2011.
Wow, I just realized I quoted the wrong post last page. Here's some more Dal Shabet songs Riverfield if you're still interested.
They don't have too much songs out so you should just try to check out their four EPs.
In addition to OC's suggestions I also like: 매력덩어리, 그대로 멈춰라, Moonlight, Fire it Up.

G-Dragon teaser

Alta1r

Lol, (._.)

So it looks like the last episode of Love Rain has just aired or will air soon. Hopefully that means Yoong will be back for some Soshi goodness. Get them on some variety shows, SM!

tumblr_m4j8j2L2TS1qc2c9do1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom