• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesskid1

Banned
yeijin part 2

ibvOMYcD9TMPYh.gif
ibvdGjXV0E86JI.gif

iUIWDoMpKqg7A.gif
iNEQ4AdvXZilm.gif

i2ZBRVKm5TvLE.gif
iyB7k4NDMAyiv.gif

<3 <3 <3

Alta1r

Yejin!

This was from the 1st batch of pics I took at the press photo session at Google show:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79256662@N02/sets/72157629878776504/

Nice pics. Milkman, you've got some competition. Btw, are you a kpop fan at all or were you just there for press?

Watch Running Man! I think that was from 79

Lol, after that gif, that episode is definitely going on my list.

Tiffany's looking rough these days.

Yeah. Are we sure she's full Asian? She's aging like a [insert another race] girl these days. Or maybe just missed that last Botox injection. Or might have eaten too much potato soup recently.

62097a00jw1dt87nvszx7g.gif

jokkir

I "liked" this fan page of IU on Facebook and one of the admins just posted this

BGjBk.png

So much rage is going on in the comments lol

Alta1r

yeijin part 2
<3 <3 <3

Just noticed that she watches herself bounce after that move. @___@

I "liked" this fan page of IU on Facebook and one of the admins just posted this

BGjBk.png

Loll. Wow, that's probably the single worst thing for an idol in terms of netizen response. She'd probably get less flak if she admitted to murder or espionage for North Korea. In any case, I hope it's true. She can be the anti-hero of Kpop and start a new trend where they're allowed to be sexual human beings. She's the idol that Kpop deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

edit: yeah, I know it's not real. Too bad.

tumblr_m4lzf6burI1qjo82mo1_500.jpg

luso

BGjBk.png

That's obviously a lie, idols only have sex after marriage.

So OT3 will be up soon... Any mid-term K-pop mini-awards before OT2 ends or is too soon? Or the trouble is not worthy? Purpose is just to get an overview of first 6 or so months.

Clips from SM movie "I am"

Didn't watched everything, main soshi section starts at part 5

Yejin!

Nice pics. Milkman, you've got some competition. Btw, are you a kpop fan at all or were you just there for press?

Heh. Hardly competition; I'm still a novice, where SNSD was my getaway group. I'm more of a game writer where I've been relying on other Kpop game journos buddies for recs (IGN's Ryan Clements, a couple peeps from Joystiq, Colette Bennett, etc.)

Edgeward

Heh. Hardly competition; I'm still a novice, where SNSD was my getaway group. I'm more of a game writer where I've been relying on other Kpop game journos buddies for recs (IGN's Ryan Clements, a couple peeps from Joystiq, Colette Bennett, etc.)

Ha, my first exposure to Kpop was because of a random post on DToid embedding a video of Gee many years ago either by Dale or Topher, maybe. Although it wasn't until Ryan Clements put 2NE1's Fire at the end of a beyond podcast that I became interested into listening to more of it and that slowly led to my descent to the kpop hole.

And since we are in huge gif size mode, it's time to add some Lime

qeyoh.gif

C5gAa.gif

ixiXfSGmvVfip.gif

i3FdGj1Bau9eN.gif

i2zDiV908gJFv.gif

ibeeKAzpkMyPL2.gif

Biscuits

sujiiiiiii

Psssh, iPhone camera....

amazing the quality of images you can get out of that thing.

Speaking of which, I'm thinking of getting a d5100 with kit lens and eventually a 35mm f/1.8 as my first DSLR kit. Any thoughts from Camera-KpopGAF?

Alta1r

So OT3 will be up soon... Any mid-term K-pop mini-awards before OT2 ends or is too soon? Or the trouble is not worthy? Purpose is just to get an overview of first 6 or so months.

I'm down.

Ahh, well, welcome. And since Soshi was your gateway, we need rankings, stat!

sujiiiiiii

Psssh, iPhone camera....

amazing the quality of images you can get out of that thing.

Speaking of which, I'm thinking of getting a d5100 with kit lens and eventually a 35mm f/1.8 as my first DSLR kit. Any thoughts from Camera-KpopGAF?

Get that 41 megapixel Nokia phone.
I know nothing about cameras.

I'm down.

Ahh, well, welcome. And since Soshi was your gateway, we need rankings, stat!

Get that 41 megapixel Nokia phone.
I know nothing about cameras.

Rankings? Like songs or the gals?

I also took pics & video with a Sony DSC-W90, though I haven't uploaded them yet.

And I do have higher-res versions of those 450kb+ Flickr pics. My iPhone originally has them at about 1.1mb+

photo_46.jpg

tumblr_m4mvcmYdI51qiy347o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4mvcmYdI51qiy347o2_500.jpg
tumblr_m4mvcmYdI51qiy347o3_500.jpg

tumblr_m4mvcmYdI51qiy347o4_1280.jpg

Favorite Suzy pic, and..... go.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4m2a5Yu6V1qiy347o3_500.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

That guy in the background is living the dream.

[quote="Edgeward, post: 38227031"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Skc6p.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wD3zJ.gif

Alta1r

Rankings? Like songs or the gals?

I also took pics & video with a Sony DSC-W90, though I haven't uploaded them yet.

And I do have higher-res versions of those 450kb+ Flickr pics. My iPhone originally has them at about 1.1mb+

photo_46.jpg

Girls. And songs too if you want.

tumblr_m4n2k4AkNE1roni8jo2_500.jpg

Girls. And songs too if you want.

My knee-jerk ranking 18 months ago (after viewing/listening to them for the first time, via Run Devil Run):
1) Jessica
2) Taeyeon
3) Sooyoung
4) Tiffany
5) Yoona
6) Yuri
7) Seohyun
8) Sunny
9) Hyoyeon

After the David Letterman appearance:
1) Sooyoung
2) Yoona
3) Taeyeon
4) Hyoyeon
5) Jessica
6) Yuri
7) Sunny
8) Seohyun
9) Tiffany

Currently:
1) Yoona
2) Sooyoung
3) Jessica
4) Taeyeon
5) Hyoyeon
6) Sunny
7) Yuri
8) Seohyun
9) Tiffany

Top 5 Songs
1) Genie (Japanese ver)
2) Gee
3) Mr. Taxi
4) Great Escape
5) Hoot

Alta1r

My knee-jerk ranking 18 months ago (after viewing/listening to them for the first time, via Run Devil Run):
1) Jessica
2) Taeyeon
3) Sooyoung
4) Tiffany
5) Yoona
6) Yuri
7) Seohyun
8) Sunny
9) Hyoyeon

After the David Letterman appearance:
1) Sooyoung
2) Yoona
3) Taeyeon
4) Hyoyeon
5) Jessica
6) Yuri
7) Sunny
8) Seohyun
9) Tiffany

Currently:
1) Yoona
2) Sooyoung
3) Jessica
4) Taeyeon
5) Hyoyeon
6) Sunny
7) Yuri
8) Seohyun
9) Tiffany

Top 5 Songs
1) Genie (Japanese ver)
2) Gee
3) Mr. Taxi
4) Great Escape
5) Hoot

Soshi rankings are like the KpopGAF sorting hat. Yoong #1 followed closely by Sica and Taengoo, Sunkyu in the bottom bracket and Hoot in your top 5... welcome to Gryffindor my friend. Fany consistently last is probably not going to be too popular here though, lol. But she has kind of fallen off recently.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Pretty sure he's not hating on how fucking amazing Hyomin is but the fact she's hanging around with Jiwon of SPICA fame.

edit: yo filler, i made you a better avatar that doesn't look like it's from 1998. if you don't wanna use it, it's all good lol

i7l0u9mAFmJQP.png

Edgeward

Nope, not yet on that Rainbow vid

Anyone have recommendations for RM episodes? I've only seen the very first one and The wedding episodes with Hyuna and the one prior to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom