• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

and Rainism http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4wbeXvV7ug&feature=player_embedded (Badass)
tumblr_m4ldl3gqCo1qdafhgo2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m4ldl3gqCo1qdafhgo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m4ldl3gqCo1qdafhgo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m4ldl3gqCo1qdafhgo7_r1_250.gif

That was awesome. So odd to see IU break it down though.

tumblr_m3uxvkAVdc1qkolxgo1_r1_500.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Listened to the EXO-K album.. better than expected!

-Two Moons is badass.

-History remains one of my favorite songs in a long time.

-Machine is pretty good too but it's a bit too similar to Two Moons.

-MAMA could be much better if the Engrish wasn't so awful and if the yelling wasn't there towards the end of the song. Other than that, I like it.

-What is Love is alright, not really my thing but it's listenable. Same goes for Angel.

EDIT:

If you guys want to be part of the tumblr section for OT3, then post your tumblrs please! I want at least 9 people to post theirs before I start working on it.

Machine > Two Moons.
I never got why Two Moons gets so much love. It sounds like a so-so version of the sub-sect of American hip-hop it's aping.

What is Love is early 1990s American r&b (later on learned Riley produced it, so that makes sense), but it's ok, and it doesn't semi-irk me like Two Moons does.

MAMA is like their version of Run Devil Run, or Hoot. Much better song than people give it credit for. The broken English chant is one of the best parts of the song, as it adds to the sense of occasion. It has a modernized Benedictine monk/chamber music/operatic vibe that I like, for whatever reason.

Korean/Mandarin mix:
[Live HD 720p] 120524 - EXO - MAMA - M Countdown

Sistar:
건양대학교 축제 - 씨스타

Philosophial question: Is Momoiro Clover Z the best band in the world right now?
Wrong thread for this, no? May as well ask about any of the AKB48 offshoots (no, I'm not equating the two groups). If some of the members here react strongly in their dislike for Perfume, or Kyary, I don't see how MomoClo could ever get a large amount of love.

Capsule would likely be seen as more palatable than all of the above.

Ranvier

bora... I do not have enough eyeballs to give that proper recognition...

Agreed, she's amazing, third best set of chompers in the biz. It's so weird how they all look like giant amazons on stage and in music videos but in reality i think the tallest is like 5'6, Bora is only like 5'4 and looks pretty normal sized on IY.

said:

filler

Banned
Every now and then a picture comes out that makes me realize exactly how tiny these girls are.

Post pictures that give a good reference of size, that should be fun.

Alta1r

Ranvier

That height list thing is interesting, nice to know I'm a good 6+ inches taller then the SNSD average.

Lol, whatever, I can tell Yoong apart, it's all good.
Mostly, I thought it was Fany cause of the horse-faced laugh.

Yeah but, aren't you going to Korea soon. You better be able to tell people apart otherwise its going to go pretty badly for you.

And speaking of heights and stuff. How's your height to head ratio?

I ask because remember that article a while back where the guy was talking about the things you need to be cool and attractive in Korea? I can't find the link but the guy was going off about how the larger head to body ratio you have the better, i.e, smaller head to bigger body = good.

I always found that a bit odd. So according to that guy the general Korean population thinks this dude,

super-mario-bros-movie-goomba.jpg

is the hottest man on earth.

The article also said that if you want to get "lucky" you better have a ton of NorthFace clothes and puny traps.

Man, I wonder how much of the article is actually true.

tumblr_m4esy2lKil1r40rvgo2_500.jpg

Guess Taengoo likes In N Out. I bet Fany introduced her to it.

Alta1r

Yeah but, aren't you going to Korea soon. You better be able to tell people apart otherwise its going to go pretty badly for you.

And speaking of heights and stuff. How's your height to head ratio?

I ask because remember that article a while back where the guy was talking about the things you need to be cool and attractive in Korea? I can't find the link but the guy was going off about how the larger head to body ratio you have the better, i.e, smaller head to bigger body = good.

I always found that a bit odd. So according to that guy the general Korean population thinks this dude,

super-mario-bros-movie-goomba.jpg

is the hottest man on earth.

The article also said that if you want to get "lucky" you better have a ton of NorthFace clothes and puny traps.

Shit, my head size is definitely bigger than that. And I do not have any Northface clothes, although I hear they're last week's flavor and the K-crowd has moved onto something new these days.

tumblr_m4esy2lKil1r40rvgo2_500.jpg

Guess Taengoo likes In N Out. I bet Fany introduced her to it.

tumblr_lvyrf6JloS1qdcel5o1_500.gif

Errbody likes In N Out.

Ashhong

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/05/hyoyeons-secret-to-her-beauty-is-receiving-love

Girls’ Generation‘s dancing machine, Hyoyeon, has been making a name for herself lately on ‘Dancing with the Stars 2‘ with her dancing skills and her eye catching looks.

On the May 25th episode of the show, MC Kim Gyu Ri asked Hyoyeon what the secret to her beauty was. Hyoyeon smiled bashfully as she stated, “I’m not sure…“.

After giving some thought, and seeing Lee Hoon standing next to her, she joked, “It’s because of Lee Hoon oppa“. She also added, “I think it’s because I’ve been receiving a lot of love that I’ve become prettier.

In related news, Hyoyeon recently claimed first place on last week’s episode of ‘Dancing with the Star 2′

This proves it guys. Hyoyeon has very little fans. It would explain why she looks the way she does.

trololol

W_Dreamer

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/05/hyoyeons-secret-to-her-beauty-is-receiving-love

Girls’ Generation‘s dancing machine, Hyoyeon, has been making a name for herself lately on ‘Dancing with the Stars 2‘ with her dancing skills and her eye catching looks.

In related news, Hyoyeon recently claimed first place on last week’s episode of ‘Dancing with the Star 2′

I havent seen the other contestants but what are their professions? They would be actors/actresses, athletes etc. right?

With 7+ years of dance training and experience on stage preforming dance routines, even if she hasnt done any close partner type dancing, wouldnt she have a huge advantage over the other celebrities?

Not only is she from a dancing idol group but shes the lead/best dancer of that group. Isnt it only a matter of time before she starts slaying the other teams....?

That height list thing is interesting, nice to know I'm a good 6+ inches taller then the SNSD average.

You only need to be taller than 171cm (Sooyoung) to be taller than the whole group and 168cm to be taller than Yuri.

Chesskid1

Banned
ive been obsessed with yenjin lately. someone make me an avatar of her if possible. (i know how to make gifs, but not avatars, lol)

more yenjin gifs whenever we get to the nexdt page, don't want to spam. let me know if it's too much and i'll cut it to 4 gifs a page. trying to keep it 3-4MB per pic. thanks!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
ive been obsessed with yenjin lately. someone make me an avatar of her if possible. (i know how to make gifs, but not avatars, lol)

more yenjin gifs whenever we get to the nexdt page, don't want to spam. let me know if it's too much and i'll cut it to 4 gifs a page. trying to keep it 3-4MB per pic. thanks!

There is no such thing as too much Yejin.

edit:

Music Core is on now

www.justin.tv/orangecaramel

luso

Sealda

Banned
Davichi is really the K-pop incarnation of the Korean ice-queens - oblivious to the outside, walking past you in the Seoul subway and focusing solely on their destination and iPhone.

I am not sure, if this is a korean ideal but i seem to see more "Ice Queens" in seoul than anywhere else.

Its a type of ideal that combines the New York stereotypical "going somewhere and oblivious to whatever happens around you" with a frozen immaculate outside. Basically, their stare is colder than ice and bottomless, not as if you ever would get eye-contact with them.

Not sure if you know what i mean, but Davichi has this way of not looking into the camera, looking a bit beside it, a typical trait of the ice-queens. Not ever looking at anyone! Never showing any sign of emotions, just cold-heartedness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom