• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Nope, not yet on that Rainbow vid

Anyone have recommendations for RM episodes? I've only seen the very first one and The wedding episodes with Hyuna and the one prior to that

38 or 39 has Yoong and Sunkyu and is pretty entertaining. 62 & 63 I think are the Soshi two-parter episodes. There's another good one with Suzy, Jiyeon, Luna and Sulli which is pretty good but I don't remember what episode it was. The two part episode (72 73?) that's in Hong Kong is funny as well and has LMJ who is @__@.

Max

I am not Max
atMqb.png

Edgeward

38 or 39 has Yoong and Sunkyu and is pretty entertaining. 62 & 63 I think are the Soshi two-parter episodes. There's another good one with Suzy, Jiyeon, Luna and Sulli which is pretty good but I don't remember what episode it was. The two part episode (72 73?) that's in Hong Kong is funny as well and has LMJ who is @__@.

Solid. Thanks

I'm wondering if Kpop Gaf can help me find this one gif of Sooyoung?

The gif is of her high fiving. It's from a video of her backstage doing an interview. I believe she was in a grey shirt and had the short hair from the Hoot days. She high fives the cameraman but you don't see him. I'd link the video for reference but I can't find that either.

If you can't find that specific one then any gif of her high fiving would be good. Sorry if my description doesn't help out much. Thanks.

Eatyourkimchi's interview with the Wonder Girls in English: Part 1 and Part 2
Ye Eun's English is really great, and she looks gorgeous there. Yubin and Sohee barely talked though :(

tumblr_m4o3nn4aRy1qdzj2ko3_r2_250.gif
tumblr_m4o3nn4aRy1qdzj2ko4_250.gif

tumblr_m4o3nn4aRy1qdzj2ko5_500.gif

Jooyeon... Jungah...

jSVUInlrzxUqf.jpg

jbzpTIXun0AJbM.jpg

jK5QUmhZcgXH3.jpg

luso

Currently:
1) Yoona
2) Sooyoung
3) Jessica
4) Taeyeon
5) Hyoyeon
6) Sunny
7) Yuri
8) Seohyun
9) Tiffany

Sylvester+Stallone+Rambo++DVD+movie+films+3D+gif+animation+blogspot+.gif

I'm wondering if Kpop Gaf can help me find this one gif of Sooyoung?

The gif is of her high fiving. It's from a video of her backstage doing an interview. I believe she was in a grey shirt and had the short hair from the Hoot days. She high fives the cameraman but you don't see him. I'd link the video for reference but I can't find that either.

If you can't find that specific one then any gif of her high fiving would be good. Sorry if my description doesn't help out much. Thanks.

Out of my PC, I will look later at my soshi stash if no one finds the video.

Sooyoung's latest photoshoot:
http://www.tagstory.com/video/100434057

vanty

I gotta say, that's easily the best Tiffany has looked since Hello Baby. Would be better without the red hair though.

I haven't gone soft though, still hate Jessica.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Still not ready to betray Naeun, but I keep making these.

iz2aD1GbpWFaw.png
ibdoGpvtmpr7im.png

Yamato has first dibs on Eunjung.

RZI

I think I am going to take a break from gaming and spend my time on something better. Like working out and ogling at ladies, for example. There are still many interesting games coming out, but I just have too much fatigue.

Rainbow's Go Woori:
atuddspcqaibhyad9kzv.jpg
atzbqwfcqaavgvi6d81j.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom