• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salazar said:
2BgWa.gif

ibt8XUksEMZoRq.gif

Salazar

Shameless fangirls are shameless.

IU too pretty, too strong, too talented. The competitive element probably has a tiny but important place in the psychology of how the scene operates, but goddamn if actual kpop haters aren't amazingly rude.

ADFXi.gif
RjfMp.gif

zrGYn.gif
LkmY6.gif

zg7ze.gif
TEC9U.gif

Q7x79.gif

vzdciu5kwq.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Eraldo you can have my other avatar. Even full goddess mode Gyuri can't stand against 100% pure BomJi.

iqi3pepfuPwoK.png

Ranvier

RIP SALAZAR

~1980 - 1842~

:mad:

Clever girl. Gif

All the girls still live together right, so how was it sooyoungs dog, isn't it like the community dog? Well, I guess it could be with her parents.

So these "antis" are people that hate a particular idol or group right and for usually a very trivial reasons? They devote their entire lives to creating blogs that talk shit about them and make up rumors to destroy their careers. So then why the hell would you buy tickets to a show where idol you hate is performing? Aren't you directly supporting that idol and asking to get your ass beat down since the fans will always outweigh the anti number and we all know how insane those netizen fanboys/girls are. This all makes no sense to me.

Anti logic < netizen logic < Christian "science" logic

Clever girl. Gif

All the girls still live together right, so how was it sooyoungs dog, isn't it like the community dog? Well, I guess it could be with her parents.

So these "antis" are people that hate a particular idol or group right and for usually a very trivial reasons? They devote their entire lives to creating blogs that talk shit about them and make up rumors to destroy their careers. So then why the hell would you buy tickets to a show where idol you hate is performing? Aren't you directly supporting that idol and asking to get your ass beat down since the fans will always outweigh the anti number and we all know how insane those netizen fanboys/girls are. This all makes no sense to me.

I don't think they live with each other. During the SnSD running man episodes the big goofy fucker from running man said him and Yuri live in the same building.

Salazar

I don't think they live with each other. During the SnSD running episodes the big goofy fucker from running man said him and Yuri live in the same building.

pYlYA.gif

I thought GwangSoo lived out in the sticks. There were those episodes where he was disadvantaged in games and races because he had to come in on public transport.

lol Gary.

CyCAu.gif

thanks, that guy is insane lol

Clever girl. Gif

The dog lives with her parents, you see it in the MTV SNSD eps when they go to sooyoung's house.

And yes they hate them for trivial reasons like "they cant sing" or "they got plastic surgery, they are totally fake", crap like that. Have you ever been to STAND before? If you havent then it stands for "Strong Till All Nine Disappear" and in a way they are more obsessed than sones because they analyse every performance, every news article thats made about them and other stuff. I dont think they actually buy concert tickets to go watch them but they probably are in the same recording stages when they record MB/MC/Inki.

I don't think they live with each other. During the SnSD running man episodes the big goofy fucker from running man said him and Yuri live in the same building.

I dont think they live in the same building, according to iSubs translation he says they go to the same gym. Pretty sure they live together in a dorm or close to each other so it's easy to move all 9 of them

Deadly

Holy Jesus, Sal. I can't even...
I KNOW RIGHT!?!??!?!
That gif of Jessica is AMAZING. Holy shit, I'm like O_O. She seems to have more fat on the cheeks in it or something but she looks so much better than usual

Antis are insane. Most of them are composed of stupid teenagers who have nothing better to do in their lives. While I was in Viet-Nam, I had bought a couple SNSD posters and my friends little brother (guys like 15 max) that was with us bought some SNSD trinket so he could annoy the girls in his class cause they apparently hate them. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a correlation between SNSD antis and Super Junior fans.

I dont think they live in the same building, according to iSubs translation he says they go to the same gym. Pretty sure they live together in a dorm or close to each other so it's easy to move all 9 of them

I thought he said it later on. Kookie is the one that brings up the gym when they were introducing themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom