• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

9wxtq.jpg

WYceu.gif

U1dII.gif

Alta1r

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I've only found random cuts so far. I think, like Beatles Code, this is going to stay that way until Soshified clears up their backlog and finally gets around to it.

tumblr_lws9sfM7pq1r2thnoo1_500.jpg

This Heechul guy makes me lol now.

I thought you like Dal Shabet. Isn't this good?

A Pink >

LKXw5.png

tubster68

Looking at all these pictures of Boram made me realize that i have a friend that looks like her
in most angles.

But she doesn't have facebook, and we don't really have any pictures together.
believe me.

Salazar

A Pink's Ideal Types:

Chorong: Skinny with single eyelids; manly personality
Bomi: Must have a good first impression; single eyelids
Eunji: Single eyelids with a straight nose; looks nice when he smiles
Naeun: Manly personality; honest
Yookyung: None at the moment T_T
Namjoo: Single eyelids; nice facial expression
Hayoung: A person with good manners and pretty smile

Eyelids are no joke.

Yoong is an MC for SBS Gayo Daejun on the 29th.

Peru

SNSD Time Machine http://youtu.be/4v0wLvBY3Ss

- T-ara: Should be more popular than they are..?

Well they've got the most popular song of the year.

I guess their fan club isn't as huge as some others', but mainstream appeal is more important. Meanwhile SuJu are only popular among their insane fans, which is why they can do silly stuff like make out on stage and no one cares.

drink it drink it POWER UP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSWSth29MSM

A Pink are basically the exact opposite of what I like. The love for them in here is cray cray.

I hear you.

Peru

They made a news article about Sunny being a varsity table tennis player and all we get from the episode is seeing her serve once... instead focusing on table tennis LOSERS.

vanty

The eyelid stuff is them not wanting guys who've had this done, which probably rules out the vast majority of Korean idols. They're probably just saying it because they want to seem all pure and stuff "I like people just being natural blah blah", as fits the image their label wants them to present.

Peru

It's just shocking how much better the JP SNSD album is than the Korean ones, even in repackage mode. The other new tracks are out, in LQ as far as I can see.

vanty

It's just shocking how much better the JP SNSD album is than the Korean ones, even in repackage mode. The other new tracks are out, in LQ as far as I can see.
Japanese albums generally have a better ratio of good songs to filler than Korean ones from my experience. Probably due to the fact that people actually buy albums like crazy in Japan, so they usually can't just throw a few singles on there with whatever they have lying around to fill up an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom