• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
The Great Escape and Bad Girl are great on their own. But I guess they decided 20 remixes and 1 new song were okay.

fBwoS.png

Peru

This is SM, dude.

Still I might get the repackaged album. The cover is nice, I don't own the regular physical edition and it's one of the best k-pop albums of all time.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
This is SM, dude.

Still I might get the repackaged album. The cover is nice, I don't own the regular physical edition and it's one of the best k-pop albums of all time.

I ordered the limited press edition for my sister. Comes with 2 posters and some other shit. Came out to like 75$ o_O

Salazar

Another show to watch. What's this one?

Star King - they just had Soshi and their trainer on to demonstrate how you get to look like Soshi.

Sica not interested.

MBC has announced that their ‘2011 Drama Awards‘ and their ‘2011 Entertainment Awards‘ will not give the much-coveted Daesang award to an individual, but rather to a show.

kKepu.gif

YrrY0.gif

Deadly

Poor Taengoo ;-; . Why does Tiffany look amazing in that picture of them together but she looks kinda funky. That like ALWAYS happens...

Poor Taengoo ;-; . Why does Tiffany look amazing in that picture of them together but she looks kinda funky. That like ALWAYS happens...

There's something off with Tiffany these days. I can't quite pinpoint it. Whatever it is, she's falling on my list. Feels like all that is left of my holy trinity is Yuri, which has fallen far and then made a grand comeback, all in a year. Glad she's ending it on a high note.

Bliss.

vanty

I'm glad to see my awareness campaign is finally showing results. By the end of the year this will be the T-ara fanboy thread, believe.

Alta1r

soshified hasnt released anything new yet, wish they'd do happy together

Soshified is backed up like crazy. I think the latest they've gotten to is mid-September of this year. And since they seem to do everything in chronological order we'll get Beatles Code and Happy Together probably sometime in February.

And errbody that wants to see more of other people...post pictures. lol

tumblr_lww197MovO1qkfnjho2_250.gif
tumblr_lww197MovO1qkfnjho3_250.gif

tumblr_lww197MovO1qkfnjho5_250.gif
tumblr_lww197MovO1qkfnjho6_250.gif

Salazar

wow thats pretty cool i just thought they were joking on tv

They are.

On December 27th, Gary tweeted the photo above and wrote, “When Suk Jin Hyung is feeling down and wants to laugh, he said to send him this photo… our reality is different… so let’s laugh… hahaha… Running Man’s last filming [of the year] was good good!! Thank you for loving Running Man!!”

Gary totally deserves to bag a gorgeous actress.

Salazar

eunjung18pbxi9.gif

9Ottn.jpg

On the episode of SBS ‘Strong Heart‘ that aired on December 27th, Lee Jung Jin remarked, “When I was in the States, I had a chance to attend the Grammy Awards after-party.”

“It was so awkward because I didn’t know anyone. I was like a fish out of water. Having not much to do, I went outside to have a smoke and there was a female smoking outside already,” he continued. “Her profile was pretty, and then I realized that it was Lindsay Lohan. She came up to me first and introduced herself as an actress, and we exchanged a few words.”

lol

Conceptor

For those who plan on keeping up with the Gayo Daejuns

SBS Gayo Daejeon, December 29th @ 8:50PM KST/ 6:50AM EST/ 3:50AM PST/ 5:50AM CST/ 12:50PM CET

KBS Gayo Daejeon, December 30th @ 8:55PM KST/ 6:55AM EST/ 3:55AM PST/ 5:55AM CST/ 12:55PM CET

MBC Gayo Daejeon, December 31st @ 9:50PM KST/ 7:50AM EST/ 4:50AM PST/ 6:50AM CST/ 1:50PM CET

Some After School -

4QDs2.png

BcA4Z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom