• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Soshi, 4Minute, T-ara, do it Sal :lol

I think that's one to save for long seminars when I'm sitting right up the back.

RMLna.gif

Tcq8t.gif
egVRu.gif

cNAJe.gif
f9YoI.gif

tumblr_lva1iwynqz1qgr6k28g.gif
tumblr_lva1iwynqz1qgre13so.gif

Supposedly SuJu fans didn't get info about their Gayo Daejun pre-recording, so they didn't have any crowd support. Conspiracy theories and "SM ENT DIE DIE DIE" craziness is go.

oh yubin

tumblr_lwyhtbfU4U1r93l5lo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lwyhtbfU4U1r93l5lo2_500.jpg
tumblr_lwyhtbfU4U1r93l5lo3_500.jpg

tumblr_lwqw2zx9KW1qbktr1o1_250.gif
tumblr_lwqw2zx9KW1qbktr1o2_250.gif
tumblr_lwqw2zx9KW1qbktr1o3_250.gif

from tumblr
I feel bad for Super Junior, but the way the members reacted (through the tweets) won’t go unnoticed by the people with authority in SMent. No matter how pissed off they are right now, they can’t really deny the fact that without SM, they won’t be together as Super Junior.

from allkpop
Leader Leeteuk expressed, “This isn’t right… They should’ve put up notices beforehand, no? I’ll apologize on behalf of them~” Donghae also quickly apologized, “Sorry, ELF…”

Eunhyuk frustratingly tweeted, “This year-end doesn’t mean anything without our ELF… so frustrated!!!!!! Eat food, eat food twice.” The sentiment was retweeted by Leeteuk, Donghae, and Siwon, who added, “Eat thrice~^^ kekeke,” and “Keep eating.”

Siwon wrote in English, “Any way.. you look at it, there isn’t a group more hard-working than us, and there can’t be a group more pitiful than us..damn it! if we’ve done anything wrong, it must be the crime of working too hard, don’t you agree everyone? well just forget it.. what a long day..”

Peru

SuJu members really seem like class A shitheads.

IU joint stage with... Yoseob? Really? They can't get a class act to perform with her for a year-end show?

Still, looking forward to the show.

Conceptor

SBS Gayo Daejun in a bit :>

Red carpets for After School, A Pink, 4Minute, Rainbow, Secret, IU, MissA, WG, KARA, T-ara and SNSD

jSbSX.png

v1561.jpg

NkWRt.jpg

NiyTg.jpg

GeMG7.jpg

k4saY.jpg

1ZO88.jpg

nBDgR.jpg

AIP2R.jpg

TZdc7.jpg

p43V4.jpg

@________@

vanty

This has potential to top Lee Soo Man saying that they were a group made up of rejects.
So that explains how you could have a group made up almost entirely of gaping assholes? One of them was on Heroes for part of an episode, he seemed ok, but everything else I've seen of them has just been incredibly bad and/or stupid.

And speaking of horrible boy bands:

q8yhw.jpg

Please Korean companies, get your guys doing English songs so I never have to see these cunts mentioned ever again. Liam Reddy is the Sydney FC keeper, and they just got smashed 4-0, so I was looking to see some good Sydney hating and all I got was this crap about some ugly, talentless British teenagers.

Salazar

all i saw was food

Their agency TGN Entertainment stated, “TGN is the acronym for TaGoNa (meaning ‘gifted at birth’ in Korean), and we have embarked on a project to debut separate units LeadersT, LeadersG, andLeadersN, in that order. The group currently promoting their track “Kiss Me” are members of the LeadersT unit.”

They continued, “We have selected these girls through a survival competition, and the members of the units may interchange, depending on the situation. LeadersG and LeadersT are working hard to make their official debut.”

The idea for the 24-member Leader’S was taken from the mega popular Japanese girl group, AKB48, and TGN Entertainment decided to grow the girl group, 8 members at a time.

I can respect an elaborate multi-group trainwreck. Load 8 trainees at a time into the debut cannon, with coffee and sandwiches, and light the fuse.

Sooyoung Freestyle Sports pic. Exercise/wet weather (?) gear.

Z4VJ3.jpg

d0ZNr.gif
cRijP.gif

BIvIT.gif
0H2py.gif

Conceptor

Thanks Peru :>

I agree lol, it's been consistent in that sense. Rookies, then a couple of special stages, then an all-girls stage, some remix performances, SM Orchestra thing, couple from the guy groups, then another special stage, AS, KHJ.. and the more popular groups still to go!

At least we haven't had to watch commercials every 5 minutes like it seemed with the MAMAs I guess

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I can't bother with these big shows. I think I'll just hit up the 720p of it later.

szKOR.jpg

unf

eLTP0.png

G0czF.gif
RhP11.gif

7bJNX.gif
UH5vn.gif

eDzVB.png

magnae still climbing, damn.

naeun:
t2GCe.jpg

Alta1r

Give me 10 of whatever it is she is selling.

Her
virtual
body.

Is looking fantastic. That heavy eyeliner and mascara is an amazing look on her. Looks like Fany had some influence on her makeup.

tumblr_lwz35t3ljl1qd704zo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lwz52gtplS1qd704zo1_250.gif
tumblr_lwz52gtplS1qd704zo2_250.gif

tumblr_lwz50nfY9C1qd704zo2_500.jpg

Lol, so the distance thing with Seunggi and Yoona wasn't just a one time thing caught on camera at the right moment. Looks like it was throughout the night. Poor other girl, she's probably wondering if she smells or did something wrong, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom