• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

lolwtf

tNvk3.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I wish there was a Sky High season two with Suzy, IU and Eunjung returning in their lead roles...

Sky High? lol

Season 2 starts in 4 weeks. Jiyeon is the lead so.. that's good I guess. All of the original dream high cast members will be making cameos though.

Salazar

IU with fanchants so good.

tumblr_lx39xvmulb1qh4qzjr3.gif

lol, as expected from Hwayoung.

No Eunjung owing to sprained ankle coming down the Gayo stage steps.

Nicole, IU, and Hara as MCs is overpowering cuteness.

Salazar

Grasshopper's acceptance speech.

“Thank You, Thank You. I believe I have to be thankful towards a large amount of people for being able to win such a huge award. I got a huge award yesterday as well (2011 MBC Entertainment Awards), and today again… I’m really thankful to Lee Kyung Kyu, whom I respect, Lee Seung Gi, whom I dearly love, Kim Byung Man, whom I also love, and to the many people that are here. I can’t really think of what to say…

To be honest, there is a lot of people to thank and a lot to say but whenever I come up here, my mind just goes completely blank… I hope you understand. First of all, perhaps if they are watching this on TV from home, my family, my parents, my parents-in-law and my beloved wife and my 2-year-old (son) Ji Ho, who is probably sleeping. I really want to say thank you to them.

Also, my close friend Kim Won Hee, Kim Yong Man, whom I’ve known for 20 years and is like a blood brother to me, and Shin Bong Sun. I believe I have to be thankful towards a lot of people.I’m also really thankful for Kim Jae Dong. He kept looking at me, so I couldn’t help but to say something. (Laughter) Moreso than anything else, to be honest, up until early this year, ‘Running Man,’ due to a lot of reasons, I wasn’t really in a position to be winning this award and couldn’t even dream of it.

To be honest, this is really joyful and I can’t describe it with words easily. There is a wide variety of emotions. Moreso than anything else, the members that work on ‘Running Man’ together with me: Haha, Jong Kook, Ji Hyo, Kwang Soo, Big Nose Suk Jin and, to be honest, the members that were there during a really difficult period and had to leave after doing nothing but suffer, Lizzy and Song Joong Ki. I would like to say thank you to them.And Gary! I would like to say thank you to Gary too.

Also the staff members that produce Running Man: Jo Hyo Jin PD, Hyung Taek PD, “Grabbed by the Collar” PD and our numerous script writers. I would like to sincerely thank our production staff.Moreso than anything else, the viewers that have loved Runnning Man up to this point, of course there is still a lot of days left and we still have to work hard to provide you with even more enjoyment but I would like to sincerely thank our viewers for believing in us and waiting for us.

Truth be told, we had a lot of talk internally about the fate of ‘Running Man.’ To be honest, during that period, like Jo Hyo Jin PD mentioned it before (during his ‘Best Program Award’ acceptance speech), I said we should just not care about the ratings and keeping moving on silently, but personally I was really worried about what would happen week in and week out.

Anyhow, for the staff that has endured through that period together with us and the ‘Running Man’ members that worked together without once saying that they were exhausted, I would like to attribute all of this honor to them. I felt this once again… that I don’t think I can do anything by myself. I think everything is possible because we work together. This moment right now is like a dream to me.

It has been mentioned a lot before me as well… Honestly, I’m a bit hesitant to say these words in fear that they might make hyungnim (referring to Kang Ho Dong) uncomfortable… but I really want to say this. I spoke to him recently and we talked about a bunch of stuff. At the end of our conversation, he said, ‘Jae Suk, be strong and march forward.’ This is what he told me.

Hyungnim! I really miss you. Just like you said, in 2012, I will be strong and march forward, but I really wish that we can do that together. Viewers, I would like to sincerely thank you again. Thank you.”

tumblr_lqlyxizn6o1qbwvbjqy.gif
tumblr_lqlyxizn6o1qbwpfjzn.gif

tumblr_lqlyxizn6o1qbwsak1z.gif
tumblr_lqlyxizn6o1qbw5fk12.gif

DXPett1

Watching the live stream of the latest Running Man (Guests are Siwon, Minho, Sulli, Sohee & Hyorin) and I won't spoil anything major but a game involving putting insults on post it notes, sticking them on the opponents and then try to make them fall off while dancing is f**king classic. Had me in stitches, and I cannot even understand what they are saying!

Also f**k MBC for destroying MBLAQs performance. Having said that I heard they weren't the only ones with issues

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
found a hyosung pic i liked so here you go, anyone can claim. not sure if i like how it came out :(

uOVxU.png

Edgeward

The JoKwon and Gain version of Troublemaker was pretty good, it's better sung but had less chemistry and sexy to it.

Here's to another year of Kpop goodness.

I didn't see any Hyomin in that teaser. I don't understand why she isn't the one starring in these videos anyway. She's can sing, she's the hottest in the group and she's got acting the acting chops. How is she not the featured member in these videos?

Completely agree.

Alta1r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom