• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

You were right, DXPett1, new Running Man looks hype as fuck.

iZN3n.gif

Alta1r

Sal you should really teach your girl how to ride a bike already.

tumblr_lwwep1ArlD1r72q93o1_400.jpg

Sica's expression on the side is awesome.
tumblr_lx5matl0bB1r9reqzo1_500.gif

Lol, and this is completely unrelated but came up in a tumblr search for "Jessica" and its making me laugh every time I see it.

tumblr_lx4u2ef9oK1qgznfyo1_250.gif

Alta1r

I hope they release a short, just-the-song-only music video this time. The music videos for Roly Poly and Cry Cry were cool and all, but I want one I could watch on my iPod without spending 30 minutes for one song.

Salazar

including a ZOMMMMMMMMMMMMMBIE version, whoaaa scary

If I'm attracted to it, it's not a zombie. Seems like a legitimate rule of thumb.

lqJ3T.gif

Eraldo and Yamato, you lucky sonsofbitches. Someone from KpopGAF has to go next time Leessang hit LA, though. That show looks amazing.

Don't forget the male lead in Yoona's new drama... haha

To get through jang geun suk you're gonna have to go through half of japan and half of korea lolol

lol shuffling....i did that stuff when i was in high school, still can do it :p

Someone took pics at HaHa's restaurant - this is apparently their speciality.

Looks like pig intestine which is really delicious. I was reluctant to try it but gf forced me and now i love it more than she does.

Lol, was this you wing?

tumblr_lx5akjMSDm1r1udljo1_500.png

nah i only believe in TaeNy :p not TaeNySic (or however you write their 3 way couple name)

Deadly

What's the story behind the T-ara MV's anyways? I watched the Cry Cry one and it seemed over but the other video seems to be a continuation? And now Lovey Dovey too...

Alta1r

so in this Lovey Dovey in Tokyo MV teaser, people are saying CCM's new girl group is in it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCNgHkpVcuM

I guess the girls that are getting just as much focus as T-ara? hmmm I RIKE WUT I SEE

What's this new group?

One of them looks like Krystal and the other one with the shoulder length hair parted on the left looks pretty hot.

Rubby dubby dubby oh oh oh oh is another bit of genius.

Yeah, I didn't like it the first couple times I heard the hook, but now I can't get it out of my head. In a good way.

Alta1r

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alright, watched it (only 15 mins long, not 20) and they might as well rename it to 15 minutes of Qri looking fine as hell.

Ranvier

Lol, Ranman, you got some competition:

I'm not worried about that guy. Anyone notice that he has pretty much the same exact mouth as Sunny, they even have almost the exact same teef. I can't unsee that shit.

200908091120141002_1.jpg
sss.JPG

The lips and the teef.

Also, what's up with that one "dangerous Boy," the guy with the deep voice (sorry don't know they names yet). Yuri and Sica's kid. Him and the boy Maknae were like all over each other in the second episode. When they wake up for the first time you see those two lying in bed together. And, when they are watching Soshi preform on the TV, the older one is lying down on the Maknae's lap. Are cultural norms different in Korea, cus here, you would never see so called "dangerous boys" ever doing that.

Also, Hyo fucking stole episode 2, she looked so good in it. Hot damn.

Taenacity really needs to hurry up with episode 3.

tumblr_lx4ul1TplI1qgqzj0o1_400.jpg
tumblr_lx5nx3MigQ1r5alfx

tumblr_lx1rcy6fFJ1qbalato1_500.jpg

DXPett1

Seriously, maknae Seohyun is most improved in 2011. She has gone from average to damn fine.

201112292055770666_1.jpg

Obviously still not a patch on Sica but I am impressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom