• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Might have to shoot that PM my way also... O_O

IoHJO.png

Alta1r

OOOOOOMG I found something check your PM.

tumblr_lxffxeewqv1qbs2t2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwhldiULjF1qavnhq.gif

You, sir, I salute you.

That last one looks like a male comedian in drag or something.

tumblr_lxhfk7vNWg1qe5ygio2_250.gif
tumblr_lxhfk7vNWg1qe5ygio3_250.gif

(S)he is not helping the case here:
20110504_bravegirls_1.jpg

FYI it's Rania I stumbled upon searching for Brave Girls but I don't think that matters.

There's a few other pics of Brave Girls on the site as well. And pics of basically everyone in K-pop. This guy is thorough.

Alta1r

Sal, use your tumblr powers to send taenacity a message with this gif asking him to sub DB.

tumblr_lxhik1bd6T1qe5ygio1_500.gif

How could anyone resist that face?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
YIKES! Scary skinny. But Yejin = Hotter Jihae.

Apparently in Rania my favs are Joy and T-ae.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Subin is utterly stunning.

iwKAE.jpg

May have to avatar that for their comeback. Gotta keep Suzy for a bit.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Damn you're right, she does look like Jihae haha >_<

Anyways! Been listening to the Japan album and the Boys album. I like it more than I thought I did >_< So good.

and yes Niks, that's from the FAME musical.

Salazar

IF YOU'RE A REAL WONDERFUL,
You should support & appreciate what they do or come out with.
WHO CARES IF IT'S DUBSTEP OR WHATEVER...
REAL WONDERFULS don't bash or say rude things&#65279; of what our girls come out with.
THEY SUPPORT THE GIRLS TO THE FULLEST.
WONDER GIRLS SARANGHAE<33333

a0yNh.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
haha wtf @ that comment. it's just as bad as the kpop confessions i randomly see on tumblr

GBSqf.png

Rania and Brave Girls on the same page. You guys are pulling from the void of groups who, while not quite horrible, are clearly acts I'll never care enough about to bother learning their names.

Hey, I just thought you guys might be able to get a chuckle out of this video.
Nice. I'm kind of surprised to see one of the kids pick up on the Sri Lankan/Indian/Burmese/Bangladeshi/other elements that more than a few guy and girl groups have used.

A Korean cosmetic-surgery clinic conducted a survey of Japanese patient visitors for the entire year of 2011 asking, &#8220;Who is your favorite Hallyu Star?&#8221; At the end of the year, KARA was the most preferred K-pop star among Japanese visitors.

Director Yoon In Mo of the hospital explained, &#8220;The most favored Hallyu star came out to be Park Gyuri, Nicole, Han Seung Yeon, Goo Hara, and Kang Ji Young who are in KARA.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/japanese-tourists-undergo-plastic-surgery-to-look-like-kara
Japanese, so it's kind of obvious, no?

tumblr_lxhydfHLNc1qdcel5o1_500.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAdXoZ6et9Q

tumblr_lxgqsrAOA01qdt2a8o1_250.gif
tumblr_lxgqsrAOA01qdt2a8o2_250.gif

tumblr_lxgqsrAOA01qdt2a8o3_250.gif
tumblr_lxgqsrAOA01qdt2a8o4_250.gif

tumblr_lxgqsrAOA01qdt2a8o5_250.gif
tumblr_lxgqsrAOA01qdt2a8o6_250.gif

Always need more Dynamic Duo.
dynamicduopseudofanboyingoverkara.gif

tumblr_lwq83eQWUq1r3379yo1_250.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Seriously can't get over Brave Girls right now >_<

Also checked out the Rania Pop Pop Pop MV and I found this gem

How can&#65279; you repect these girls when you're just looking at their crotch the whole video? They might be talented singers but they are just putting more reasons out there for men not to respect women.

Hahahaha

IoHJO.png

Ranvier

Brave Girls were pretty awesome. Really liked that remix performance posted of them. Need to learn their names still, well of the 3 hot ones at least.

Conceptor

Is this from her musical?
Yeah.

Woo Secret, MBLAQ, AS/OC, 4Minute, T-ara, full crowd it seems.

SiahI.jpg

Hmm, I hope IU's appearance isn't a short one -

IU visits &#8220;Running Man&#8221;: &#8220;IU&#8217;s sweet wake-up call for the members&#8221;
In the preview of SBS TV&#8217;s Running Man that aired on January 8, IU makes a surprising guest appearance.

In the preview, IU visits Running Man members who have stayed up all night and wakes them up by singing &#8220;You and I.&#8221;

Running Man members don&#8217;t know what to do by IU&#8217;s voice at first but soon start to applaud as IU appears in front of them, being excited.

lol Hyomin - http://youtu.be/GQCxUrTaTtI

Salazar

Too good not to share

Not appropriate. You'll need to edit them out.

I believe the gospel of fiddle.se deserves to be spread, but about half of his (I presume his) content is Do Not Repost On Gaf material.

Looking forward to clips of Goddess-born Suzy in the athletics, but the fangirls of Beast and Infinite seem to be quicker at putting up their videos and photos than anyone who cares about the girl groups.

rodzee

fiddle is god. Really thought that would be safe for gaf.

guess suzy will just have to chill on my c drive for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom