• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Aah, not a double but the understudy.

NdfGV.gif

Salazar

r4pi3.gif
gr0oN.gif

g93In.gif

bhrL1.gif

hyomin-roly-poly-06dfltt.gif

Cold. Pics at link. Not going to post Hyungdon's manboobs.

http://www.soompi.com/news/jung-hyun-dong-garners-attention-for-humiliating-half-naked-picture

Comedian Jung Hyun Dong is garnering attention for his half naked picture.

His loving wife revealed the picture on Twitter after the comedian fell asleep after drinking.

Broadcasting writer, Han Yoo Ra, uploaded the picture on her Twitter with the caption: “Sleeping Mr. Husband after drinking. Very seductive looking picture. Humiliating picture. Everyone good night” on January 5.

Salazar

KpopGAF, bow down to your MBC gods. Bow down.

Idols from various female groups will participate in the 2012 MBC Idols Swimming competition, a special show for Lunar New Year.

Nine Muses; EUAERIN、Park Eunji、Park Minha,Rainbow's Woori,Dal Shabet's Gaeun,After School Lizzy,Girl’s Day Sojin、Minah,A Pink's Kim Nam Joo,Rania T-ae,T-ara's Hwayoung [obligatory: LOL HWAYOUNG], SISTAR's Dasom and NS Yoonji were selected for this competition!

Rainbow's Woori won the 50m race last year,hope that someone will provide her with some challenge this year,cheer for your favorite idols then!

Yuri would have been ideal, surely. She even said on Beatles Code that she was a serious swimmer once.

O7FMO.gif

Conceptor

That just reminds me of Rainbow's syncro swimming routine getting totally cut last year D:

Wouldn't be so quick to count out Hwayoung though.. she was a beast on the OMS turned idol star athletics/competitions. My money is on Woori though

2CTKT.jpg

Ranvier

Yuri would have been ideal, surely. She even said on Beatles Code that she was a serious swimmer once.

Seriously. Although, I have a strange inkling that they are going to make the swimsuits cover more then their regular costumes. Damn conservative Kpop.

tumblr_lxgwoqvNa01qaljuho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxcg0mpZJA1qdywcco2_250.gif
tumblr_lxcg0mpZJA1qdywcco3_250.gif
tumblr_lxcg0mpZJA1qdywcco4_250.gif
tumblr_lxcg0mpZJA1qdywcco5_250.gif

Hopefully Taengoo doesn't see this and kill my girl.

tumblr_lxd6s1JXB81ql0ysvo1_250.gif
tumblr_lxd6s1JXB81ql0ysvo2_250.gif
tumblr_lxd6s1JXB81ql0ysvo3_250.gif

Ranvier

Rule of thumb, if they look super young they are probably 25+. If they look like they are in their mid 20s and are super curvy. Steer clear. I'm pretty sure they do that on purpose to fuck with you and make you feel terrible inside.

Potential Hyo gif use.

tumblr_lxes3bJTVX1r27o7zo1_250.gif
tumblr_lxes3bJTVX1r27o7zo2_250.gif

tumblr_lxao8arAlx1r91ptzo1_500.jpg

They all look so young there. I didn't even recognize Sooyoung, something just seems "off" with her face.

Peru

Such a shame Sori never got the Ciara styled jam she so clearly wanted. Shame on her label.

Chea @ Hyuna's now customary goodbye stage handshake and bow. Good stuff.

Wow, Soshified did live subbing while streaming the new Dangerous Boys, but I missed it.

Alta1r

Sunmi. Ex (?) Wonder Girls.

I'm always curious what these former group members are up to. They could be just living normal non-idol lives or be semi-successful in some other venture, but based on the drop in media/netizen coverage from idol to non-idol you'd think they were banished to Mongolia or something. After training for years since they were young and performing for screaming fans/insane netizens and all that I wonder if they can go back to living non-idol lives.

On an unrelated note, something about long, wavy brown hair:
tumblr_lxh23sR6Dk1qmlwl1o1_250.gif
tumblr_lxh23sR6Dk1qmlwl1o4_250.gif

tumblr_lxh333G3Pp1qm8ikro1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxfr6pVXOq1qaeerfo1_500.jpg

Necessary, but not sufficient.

Peru

Didn't know Lena Park got her own show on one of those new channels. With IU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqheWyVq6Uc

Could fill the "Chocolate" role I guess, although no guitar for IU... damnit.

IU sings "we made love all afternoon, till the stars went blue".
Lena Park: You know the meaning?
IU: Yes, yes.
LP: It's sexual.
IU: Yes it is.. "until 2am".
LP: Does it strike a chord with you?
IU: I'm about to turn 20. Yes, yes.

Rebel IU

20120107_iu_rebel-460x328.jpg

Netizens were especially talkative about the lollipop stick hanging out of IU’s mouth, which almost appeared as if she was smoking a cigarette.

Peru

Inki mcs looked their best today http://youtu.be/p6nU5ZKOldk

When that cable station announced they'd join the talent show race I was about to comment on how idiotic some of the programming decisions that have been made by the new stations are. Now, unsurprisingly it gets a "0%" rating. Meanwhile some of the already existing Korean cable stations have been gaining ground on the big ones thanks to actually quality drama series and content.

Deadly

Hey, I just thought you guys might be able to get a chuckle out of this video.
AHAHHAHAHAHA THAT WAS HILARIOUS. That 10 year old William is ahead of his fucking time man even if I don't agree with his opinion.

"ahhh I hate my generation so much! Why can't I be born in the 1980s! I cannot express my RAAGE"

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Calling Bonamana "more bollywood music than anything"

6u8Rs.jpg

"Yes. Good music is good music."

Kid knows what is up.

"ahhh I hate my generation so much! Why can't I be born in the 1980s! I cannot express my RAAGE"
Obviously just repeating stuff his older brother says. He liked SNSD.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Reminds you of Tokio Hotel? FUCK YOU KID!

and that girl that said "God they're ugly" when she was shown SJ. HA

Conceptor

I hope that's not Bomi doing her gorilla impression lol D:

Rainbow, BEG, Infinite, NS Yoon Ji, Suzy etc, cool cool. You know a Boom/Leeteuk MC combo is just waiting in the works lol

Salazar

tumblr_lxhv0ityv11qhzz5wot.jpg
tumblr_lxhqjrmvnp1qgryb505.png

I hope we avoid the usual spectacle of Super Junior trying to make the day all about them.

Those Suzy gifs on Fiddle.se are amazing.

vvmhuy868q.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom