• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
My bad at confusing two different ugly broads.
RzES4.jpg

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/kim-jang-hoon-on-mc-mong-i-thought-he-was-going-to-die

Singer Kim Jang Hoon is becoming a hot topic after he wrote a long post about MC Mong on his minihompi.

Kim Jang Hoon is known for speaking out on issues related to depression and panic disorders, and he noticed that his industry junior was showing some alarming signs.

“I came across the idea of death as I was writing a letter to a little girl fan who passed away at such a young age,” he began. “I sent MC Mong and his close friend to America for vacation, out of my fear that he would die.”

Kim Jang Hoon continued, “For about a year, he didn’t go out and practically lived inside his house or at the studio, receiving harsh criticisms and hostile arrows. Living was probably not living for him. From what I saw, he had symptoms of depression and signs of a panic disorder. …Because I went through an emotional breakdown myself, I got alarmed and sent him on a vacation.”

More at link. Good dude.

1) She is annoying.
2) She isn't on the level of the others.
3) She ruins group dynamics.
4) Her existence takes stage time primarily from Eunjung but also Hyomin.
5) Her voice shits on good tracks.
6) She is clearly not a member of T-ara. Why is she there?

-edit-
Here is an assignment for you, since you are new: Listen to the Breaking Heart album for 6 months.

Maybe watch some performances, but if you do that, bear in mind that the girls (and kpop performances in general) really have improved even since just 2 years ago. But get good and familiar with that T-ara, don't listen to any other T-ara. Then go through what all of us did and listen to "Why Are You Being Like This" and then you will understand both how we feel and the meaning of this picture.

vJerd.jpg

So I skipped the 6 months of listening to the Breaking Heart album and went straight to the mv of Why Are You Being Like This, and the first thing I notice is that she is alot prettier with long hair. So far all you've made me do is like her more. ;)

She's still the least attractive in T-ara, but she's inching in on Jiyeon!

I gotta admit, I find it strange that CCM felt T-ara needed another member at that point.

vanty

So I skipped the 6 months of listening to the Breaking Heart album and went straight to the mv of Why Are You Being Like This, and the first thing I notice is that she is alot prettier with long hair. So far all you've made me do is like her more. ;)

She's still the least attractive in T-ara, but she's inching in on Jiyeon!

I gotta admit, I find it strange that CCM felt T-ara needed another member at that point.
Really makes no sense at all. But CCM do seem to make quite a lot of bizarre decisions.

Dice

“For about a year, he didn’t go out and practically lived inside his house or at the studio, receiving harsh criticisms and hostile arrows.
He used to be an MC, then he took an arrow to the knee.

Sorry for using this way played out joke

Dice

Hate to wimp out at the last minute, but I can't stay up anymore. I'll check out who won later.

Salazar

Where are you watching this?

I'm following on twitter. There's no live broadcast; it goes out on Japanese tv on the 22nd or something. It will be streamed then, I guess.

I don't really know why there's no live broadcast - unless they're nervous about award show catastrophes, perhaps.

Salazar

Twitter is pretty painful though.

GDA don't cheat and make Super Junior cry, and so on. Over and over.

Infinite, looking very shiny.

PTAVf.jpg

Shinee Minho and Super Junior Eunhyuk won Best Rapper award in GDA!

lol, I'm out. My brain hurts.

Salazar

Hyunah so far out of Ambro's league.

Minho and Eunhyuk rapper award apparently fake, thank fuck.

To hell with trying to follow this shit second-hand.

Peru

Well they did, somehow, sell more albums than other groups this year. Last year SNSD sold the most albums, and won, but this year they released a new one too late in the year.

naw... but maybe someone will send her one written in period blood

nawwww tangpa is gonna screen em all before they send them to taeyeon (apparently)

Sigh

SuJu win.

i bet elfs are still gonna have a massive sook "omg we had to do so much for suju to win" blahblah blah "errbody hates suju its a massive conspiracy" etc etc i really want meet a real life elf and troll the hell out of them /rant

Peru

There's nothing ELFS and even SuJu members like more than to complain, and now it'll be even harder to do and more transparent if they do it, so I guess that's a positive.

Salazar

Well, hopefully SM get EXO up and running and give SHINee a comeback.

Lol, those EXO teasers are still going to be coming out for ages yet, though.

Salazar

In waht category?.

The overall Daesang thing. The mysterioso combination of sales and votes and other stuff. They won some others as well - apparently they increased the number of mini-awards this year.

I don't know how Rainbow won something, but I'm glad they did. Infinite win is cool too.

Alta1r

i bet elfs are still gonna have a massive sook "omg we had to do so much for suju to win" blahblah blah "errbody hates suju its a massive conspiracy" etc etc i really want meet a real life elf and troll the hell out of them /rant

Yeah, they're just asking to be trolled. It would be so easy. And so much fun. lol

tumblr_lxms4suiyC1qk8h0po1_500.gif

tumblr_lxmk87MpL41qgqzj0o1_500.gif

Fafnir

Uggh, was hoping to wake up to read some epic ELF meltdowns. Oh well I'm somewhat happy for them, they set a goal last year and accomplished it. Now hopefully most of them will grow up and stfu with this delusional rivalry bs.

OzCbk.jpg

Dice

Somebody woke me up >__>

Suju won? >____>

Hoi Hoi MV http://youtu.be/uUjlbBeBaAk

The song is just bad.
It's bad so good but youtube audio is shitting all over it. I could do without the woot woot sound, but I can see kids with no real disco exposure not wanting to vomit when they hear it.

COME TO ME BOY HOI HOI... oh man, it's so bad...

Tenck

At first I thought I could never tell any of them apart, but now I can tell who my Soo Young is out of all the other girls :x

Am I finally coming over to the dark side?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
At first I thought I could never tell any of them apart, but now I can tell who my Soo Young is out of all the other girls :x

Am I finally coming over to the dark side?

The dark side? lolllllllllllllllllll I didn't know we were bronies.

So Hoi Hoi is already blocked (and from the sounds of it I don't want to see it anyway), but on the same channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpi6qibbo0k

Lovey Dovey Zombies.

Thank you for this.

better quality:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgYuFPupsWw&hd=1

edit:

lame video. they gave the 'zombies' pretty good makeup but then t-ara.. they just threw some white powder on their face. cool.. also lol @ thriller ending.

Dice

ROFL it's the zombie of Solid Snake

Edit: Hyewon cameo. She's gets taken out instantly, lol.

ramyeon

Somebody woke me up >__>

Suju won? >____>

It's bad so good but youtube audio is shitting all over it. I could do without the woot woot sound, but I can see kids with no real disco exposure not wanting to vomit when they hear it.

COME TO ME BOY HOI HOI... oh man, it's so bad...

Yeah it's definitely bad, especially in comparison to Rainbow's singles, but man does it catch on. Especially with the video to go along with it.

That said, I thought the point was to give the main vocals more spotlight? The song doesn't highlight their vocals at all :/

Ashhong

That Zombie video straight up sucks. What is even the point of doing so many random MV versions? CCM is starting to annoy me with their newly found focus on MV since Roly Poly.

Rainbow Pixie just going for the obvious. Can already see them promoting in those colored wigs, and trying too hard.

Nah. Monster have some good stuff, their Turbines are really good. I have the Turbine Copper Pros and they're fantastic. Got the Beats Studios as a present from my friend and I was okay with them - I'd have been disappointed if I'd paid for them though.

But those JYP ones are just ugly.
Like Orellio said, their pricing is the biggest issue. Years of dealing with Monster in the home theater space will have you looking elsewhere. Same quality for less, or better quality for the same price.

If her DOB isn't a classic entertainment industry fabrication, Lee Hae Ri really suffers from "old face" sometimes, but she sings well enough that it doesn't matter.

Help me out guys!

Trying to find a song, K pop I think, where the video is of this 1 girl mostly (not a group of girls) and she wears a white dress with little tassels around the hips, and at one point shes like a giant action figure coming out of the box, and dancing for this dude on the couch.

Does this make sense at all? haha

Edit: Oh, and im pretty sure the name of the song started with an 'S' , haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom