• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
:'(

I think the key parts that set it apart, are:

- 1 chick (not a group, though she does have backup dancers during some parts)
- white dress
- scene with her coming out of tall 'box' in a guys living room as if shes a robot/doll/action figure (there is even sprues holding other items in the box with here)
- she dances for this dude for a while, then he hits button on a remote, and shuts her down
- song name probably starts with an S, like Sensation or Seduction or something.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Wonder Girls - The DJ Is Mine: http://youtu.be/doXnuStEf2I
2GNKV.gif

You no longer care about whatever that was:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmo4jp_laser-beam-full-ver_shortfilms

Dice

1) Uhhh... you can block people, can't you?

2) Shippers on a level worse than fanfic writers?

4O4rl.gif

Dice

Is it really that bad tho? Haven't checked it out yet since I want to watch it on my tv :(
It's not "so bad I hurl" it's "bad so good"

It grows on you faster and stronger than Bling Bling did. It's also important to understand the playful concept:

http://www.popgasa.com/2012/01/rainbow-pixie-hoi-hoi.html

Not even trying to be a serious song. The only part I still don't really like is the start of the bridge. It's too harsh compared to the rest of the song.

Peru

No it's just bad. Worst thing ever released by DSP? Not trashy good - just lifeless, monotonous, no melody, no catch. It's completely grey, a polar opposite of its concept and video.

Speaking of which - suffered through episode 2 of Take Care of Us, Captain. Horrible. I'm so sick of the K-drama formula, not one original idea has been presented so far. This despite me liking several of the people in front of the camera and the setting.

ramyeon

The DJ is Mine isn't bad per se... But it's not really the Wonder Girls :/ I understand they're going for a totally different approach in the US, but it's just something I'm probably not going to be interested in.

@Feist: yeah I know they're overpriced, I was just saying the quality is fine and I think I paid a pretty reasonable price for the Turbines on Amazon. The RRP just sucks.

Tenck

The dark side? lolllllllllllllllllll I didn't know we were bronies.

Well not the Dark side, but I wasn't expecting to really get into Kpop so much. I joked about it a few times on Quake, but for a while I've been listening to a bunch of songs without really realizing it *_*

Deadly

So are retail kpop items really cheap? Because on gmarket an SNSD album is like 12$. Is that an exclusive online price or is it always like that?

Dice

So are retail kpop items really cheap? Because on gmarket an SNSD album is like 12$. Is that an exclusive online price or is it always like that?
Nope, that's about right. You can get them around $9 in Korea.

Deadly

Nope, that's about right. You can get them around $9 in Korea.
Ah damn then. I hope things aren't too inflated in Japan then (I'm sure they hold the kpop stuff too right?) because my friend is going and I told her to buy me some posters/cds

vanty

Ah damn then. I hope things aren't too inflated in Japan then (I'm sure they hold the kpop stuff too right?) because my friend is going and I told her to buy me some posters/cds
Japan probably has the most expensive music in the world. CDs still sell in big numbers there so they've had no reason to cut prices like the labels/retailers in every other country have.

Maybe kpop stuff is cheaper, but probably not.

Oreoleo

Japan probably has the most expensive music in the world. CDs still sell in big numbers there so they've had no reason to cut prices like the labels/retailers in every other country have.

Maybe kpop stuff is cheaper, but probably not.

So that's why Soshi's Japan album is like $50 on Amazon..

*shakes fist*

Dice

This reminds me of that time Yoona got stuck doing a solo sexy dance for several hundred soldiers somewhat impromptu and got too nervous under the weight of their terrifying love and stopped, which of course made the soldiers all the wilder for their delicate flower idol so she tried again and they were going completely bonkers.

Dice

You should never stop using that Gary avatar, but you should clean those two spots off of it.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
So this B.A.P. (BEST. ABSOLUTE. PERFECT.) lol, group. Anyone know anything about them? I'm always seeing articles and stuff. The debut teaser video is pretty cool, different I guess (aside from the goofy announcer.) I'll laugh if they go the boyfriend or B1A4 route when it comes to their actual music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom