• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Oh snap, Golden Disk awards in 18 hours. Let's go Soshi for repeat golden daesang! I need salty ELF tears to rejuvenate my soul.

ij1F7.jpg
[/IMG]

Loll. I just can't understand how anyone can get to that level of fandom.

What the fuck did I just read... I enjoy the occasional rivalry like say Altair vs Ranvier but shit like that is just batshit insane.

Both sides need to win before there's a rivalry. Currently, the proper description would be beatdown, ;).

Peru

Damn, Se Kyung.. damn. And I need to see Hindsight both because of her and Song Kang-ho.

Lol, Rainbow is going to do synchronized swimming this year as well!

ryan-ts

I think those are the first BEG pics I've seen in all my time of lurking. Hopefully they at least release a mini-album this year, I don't want to wait another two years.

Miryo and Narsha look so different. How many times have they had work done now?
Who knows? Both of them look very different from the early days. Narsha in the Hold The Line MV looks like an entirely different person.

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/sm-entertainments-future-plans-to-expand-their-enterprise

“The image of the SM Entertainment brand has grown to a point where we are acknowledged enough to release a rookie group in China,” Kim continued. The Chinese market has a high profitability rate for things like advertisement and management. If advertising rates in Japan are $100, it would be $120 or $130 in Korea, while China would be the highest at around $200. With China allowing more free streaming and downloads, profits from digital music is increasingly growing.

Kim continued, “Compared to America and Europe, Asia is still the best market that yields the most efficient results,” and that’s where SM plans to work on a lot of side projects. ”The US market is still a bit risky, and if it was a market that yielded the best results compared to what we invested, we would have jumped into it without thinking twice.”

trans. JYP, you crazy-brave man.

lru0teyx0f.gif

tumblr_lrh9g86rtx1qdc1xzih.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
ryan-ts: We'll most likely get minis or albums from some of the members. Miryo for sure. Maybe even another narsha one. Not sure about the others though.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/sm-entertainments-future-plans-to-expand-their-enterprise

If advertising rates in Japan are $100, it would be $120 or $130 in Korea, while China would be the highest at around $200. With China allowing more free streaming and downloads, profits from digital music is increasingly growing.

I don't get that, is he saying revenue from free streaming/downloads is higher in China than elsewhere? because in the west the revenue is tiny and the only reason why the record companies jump on board Spotify is because they're given shares in it.

How can he expect to extract money from a small music market that is used to pirating music for decades? Unless its from advertising big name brands, kpop merchandising and concerts.

Niks

Dangerous Boys episode 4.

What's up with the cheesey music showing their training progress, I almost shed a tear if I gave a damn about these lucky bastards. They might actually be decent in a few more episodes. It must be hard trying to perform with Soshi cracking up in front of them and calling them cute.

I was waiting for SooFany's boy to start swinging on the hypno-therapist. I like how YulSica's TOP boy was unable to be put under, Jedi mind tricks not working on a Sith.

Sooyoung, Sunny, Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri were hypnotized on a show back during their rookie days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ifYyfWE6ec

Sorry Maknae you are just not at Taengoo level yet.
qEvth.gif

cNpHV.gif
dpmjj.gif

jAJrp.gif

4Kpt0.gif
nD2kU.gif

1PRTj.gif
HAzmd.gif

No subs in sight yet right?

Fafnir said:
Oh snap, Golden Disk awards in 18 hours. Let's go Soshi for repeat golden daesang! I need salty ELF tears to rejuvenate my soul.

ij1F7.jpg

ELFs are batshit crazy.
Is this going to be streamed somewhere?

Swag

Do Leessang not perform often? Having trouble finding decent videos of them performing on youtube, usually it's not the entire song, or the performance is cut short.

filler

Banned
Can someone break down the different fan groups and why they're called whatever they're called? Like, what fuck is a ELF?

Alta1r

*crosses fingers for bikinis*

I think we got a better chance of ELF being happy when Soshi wins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ti6yvtI2lg&feature=player_embedded

I also need, it seems, to watch a film called "Hindsight". Shin Se Kyung, why so perfect.

0nZgq.gif
8k5KK.gif

Goddamn. Hook it up if you find a subbed version.

I don't get that, is he saying revenue from free streaming/downloads is higher in China than elsewhere? because in the west the revenue is tiny and the only reason why the record companies jump on board Spotify is because they're given shares in it.

How can he expect to extract money from a small music market that is used to pirating music for decades? Unless its from advertising big name brands, kpop merchandising and concerts.

Might be that the margins are better in China, $ earned per $ spent on ads.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I'm sure the GDA's will be streamed. Just check JTV's Entertainment/Music section around the time it airs.

Salazar

Alta1r

OC who's your new avatar?

And goddamn, SooFany's boy gets on my nerves. I want to beat his ass just watching him on the show.

tumblr_lxlawnewkn1r67pjdo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom