• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Man, you've seen how amazingly uncoordinated some idols are. It ain't about power.

tumblr_lxlczkzKvi1r3k0fmo1_500.gif

Very true.

tumblr_lxl3o3Dv4K1r1wl81.jpg

Ballin! Lol, whatever that heart thing is.

tumblr_lxd2zus4641qgirsjo1_500.jpg

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/j-y-park-teaming-up-with-monster-to-create-a-new-line-of-headphones

Monster Cable has previously collaborated with Dr. Dre to create his famous “Beats” line of headphones, but now they’re moving beyond Beats. Monster will be teaming with Korea’s very own J.Y. Park!

According to CNET, “The new headphones by Monster [will] get the same audio engineering that made its Beats line popular, but with a jewelry-like design to appeal to “younger consumers.””

Together with Monster, J.Y. Park has created the ‘Diamond Tears-Edge High Definition Music Headphones’ (as seen above) which will be available the first quarter of 2012 for $279.95, while the ’in-ear’ versions will be available towards the end of 2012.

bxXBe.gif

bfVxa.jpg

Max

I am not Max
overpriced mid-tier as $500cansongaf would say

plus they're ugly

tumblr_lxm5nwUXpd1qbcuhio3_250.gif

bubbo bubbo bubbo pop bubbo bubbo pop pop

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Interesting to see how many people were getting teary-eyed. Actors are usually pretty cold-faced on award shows. I guess Hyomin is just too much of a sweetie.

ramyeon

·feist·;34175117 said:
Monster anything = no.
Nah. Monster have some good stuff, their Turbines are really good. I have the Turbine Copper Pros and they're fantastic. Got the Beats Studios as a present from my friend and I was okay with them - I'd have been disappointed if I'd paid for them though.

But those JYP ones are just ugly.

Oreoleo

Nah. Monster have some good stuff, their Turbines are really good. I have the Turbine Copper Pros and they're fantastic. Got the Beats Studios as a present from my friend and I was okay with them - I'd have been disappointed if I'd paid for them though.

But those JYP ones are just ugly.

Monster has pretty good quality stuff, but there's no denying that basically everything they make is overpriced.

I think those headphones look pretty cool though. Not that I would wear them.

Dice

Yoonji's English is SO good.

So much A Pink goodness in this vid. Winning at least one show was their goal for this year.

That's some serious pelvic action at the beginning of Lovey Dovey.

OMG great view for Trouble Maker

Edgeward

Great, now they've gone and taken down the April 22nd date for the T-ara concert and it's back to TBA. I don't know what to believe anymore

PahQw.gif

No mutant getting his head drained.

= massive improvement.

o9nil.gif

Is that gif from My Princess?

It's been a while since I saw the Genie mv, I had forgotten how beautiful Taeyeon was in it. I am so glad she's retired the awful Mr Taxi haircut and grown her hair long again. Whoever claimed she could pull any hairdo off is a liar.

T-ara and Hwayoung

I will be saying this from now on. Why didn't I think of it originally?

What does everyone have against her? She's obviously the least attractive member of T-ara, but I assume there is more to it than that. Every time I see posts like this I get the urge to white knight. Of course, I am not half as educated when it comes to kpop as most people in the thread, so maybe the hate is justified. :p

Does anyone know the name of the song? I remember hearing that in an amv ages ago.

Dice

What does everyone have against her? She's obviously the least attractive member of T-ara, but I assume there is more to it than that. Every time I see posts like this I get the urge to white knight. Of course, I am not half as educated when it comes to kpop as most people in the thread, so maybe the hate is justified. :p
1) She is annoying.
2) She isn't on the level of the others.
3) She ruins group dynamics.
4) Her existence takes stage time primarily from Eunjung but also Hyomin.
5) Her voice shits on good tracks.
6) She is clearly not a member of T-ara. Why is she there?

-edit-
Here is an assignment for you, since you are new: Listen to the Breaking Heart album for 6 months.

Maybe watch some performances, but if you do that, bear in mind that the girls (and kpop performances in general) really have improved even since just 2 years ago. But get good and familiar with that T-ara, don't listen to any other T-ara. Then go through what all of us did and listen to "Why Are You Being Like This" and then you will understand both how we feel and the meaning of this picture.

vJerd.jpg

vanty

I'd love to see what they look like in the flesh. $280 isn't expensive for something you're going to use everyday for at least the duration of a year.
For a lot less you can get the more portable, (almost certainly) better sounding, and vastly better looking Audio-Technica ESW9. So they're basically an expensive way of telling the world you're a wanker ahaha.

Conceptor

It's been a while since I saw the Genie mv, I had forgotten how beautiful Taeyeon was in it. I am so glad she's retired the awful Mr Taxi haircut and grown her hair long again. Whoever claimed she could pull any hairdo off is a liar.
I remember that comment, and I still think it's true. I'm a little biased ofc but I liked her hair back they were promoting Mr. Taxi (in Japan or otherwise) too

Eunjiiii

lol the GDA tag is filled with Suju, gross.

wSivj.jpg

Z2tak.jpg

fZ4S5.jpg

aI4kG.jpg

Dice

Hammie is SO FINE yet again.

Edit: http://youtu.be/ZbMyOiaJww4

Eunji and Jisook. So cute. But then at the end Naeun looks a bit lost then she's like "Who is this girl all up on my Eunji?" and then she looks lonely. :(

Dice

She's not in that picture. You don't even know who you're insulting, you're just salty about my Hyoyeon hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom