• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

3Ybtv.gif
x6YrT.gif
iehii.gif

8KnxI.gif
XKigz.gif
0DRA8.gif

wjCF2.gif
K5Cl7.gif
u69XU.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
LOL@WG movie trailer

Yenny: "We don't want any trouble"
Bitch: "Too late" *half-hearted shove*
Later...
Lim: "For shizzle!"

This will be incredibad.

Dice

We have DIRECTV... will have to check to see if Teen Nick is one of the channels (I never watch TV)...

Alta1r. is this you? This tumblr is lolllllllllll

tumblr_lxxzzvHQem1r83qx2o1_500.png

Why would you spend such a day sleeping?

Wonder Girls movie tv spot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9rRZPScJYdc

"The Asian invasion" wtf

Pathetic. Awful. What the hell are they thinking?

lol, and what did they do to Sohee ?

RQTgD.jpg

Nothing, as far as I can tell. With a face like that, no hairdo/wig could save her.

@soshigaf

iybaqbxzyp.gif

F0frh.gif

(._.)

Banned
^^^ Is that one of the wonder girls? their group is great but one of their members looks really ermm... masculine. she has good stage presence though.

Salazar

^^^ Is that one of the wonder girls?

Yar, that be Lim.

Singer Chae Yeon’s 8-year stalker has been fined.

On January 18, in Seoul Central Disctrict Court, 30 year old female, Choi, has been fined 1,000,000 won (approximately $875.81 USD) for the wrongful use of Chaeyeon’s social identification number.

This woman has been following Chae Yeon around since the artist’s debut in 2003. She followed her around to all of her professional activites, waited outside near her house, and even stalked the singer carrying out her personal activities.

I'm not sure if that's going to deter or help her.

Salazar

Show looks ok. At least Rainbow might actually be doing things, instead of just standing still and mashing the cute button.

jKmaz.jpg

Vs3a8.gif

HfDQa.gif

Dice

Show looks ok. At least Rainbow might actually be doing things, instead of just standing still and mashing the cute button.
They need their own show. Kara has had like a dozen shows and I think Rainbow only got 2 specials? Come on now, even
ultimate champion
rookies A Pink have their own kickass show.

scottnak

Definitely a fun show... I'm interested how good their Japanese skills will be in that kind of setting! They've had Choi Hong-man on there before... wasn't too pretty... heh.

Ashhong

I think I read an article about how the girl that Lim replaced (don't know WG names) is still with JYP. Must suck to be sitting on the sidelines while watching Lim take your spot. Why did she leave?

Peru

The Korean Music Awards, with their great philosophy of "if it's good it's good", whether it's idol music or not, have revealed their nominations http://www.koreanmusicawards.com/2012/artists/nomi.html

Idols only dominate one category, "best dance & electronic song". Only idols nominated more than once are IU, 2NE1 and f(x)

Some good stuff ignored , especially some of my favorite indie albums, but I like their mindset so much, and it's the only Korean award show with any merit, so I'll let it slide.

Conceptor

From the upcoming Pit-a-pat Shake -
pFxZm.jpg

Kara’s Han Seung Yeon said “I am going to date this year. If not, I am going to deviate.” After School’s Lizzy stated, “I haven’t dated for so long that I think all my dating cells are going to die.” SISTAR’s Hyorin stated, “It is so lonely that I am going to freeze.”
:lol

Hyomin, Soyeon at Roly Poly Musical -
qwJjX.jpg

Kahi at a Dream High 2 event -
HV99q.jpg
JUUlf.jpg

@KBSWorldTV said:
[Dream High 2]It premieres on Jan 30th in Korea thru KBS 2TV(w/o Eng Sub). KBS World will start airing it w/Eng Sub on FEB 20th! :)

Fafnir

I need to schedule a Soshi time, I use to watch all this at work but now I'm too busy =/

Debating on whether to buy The Boys US album...I already have the Korean version and repackaged Mr. Taxi, reasoning if they chart well on the US charts they will come back for a GG onry concert without needing to bring their SuJu flunkies.

P2PNT.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Looks like it was just cheeks. Kinda like the trouble maker kiss at the MAMA's. Don't worry so much filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom