• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

NoEul in one of the New Year Specials.

tumblr_lxz4m3urwy1r27481od.jpg

Sookie fancam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D8BRyK56gY&feature=player_embedded

Peru

Speaking of which, Derek Hough tries his hand at some Korean as him and BoA are doing pick-up filming on Cobu

@derekhough: 사랑해 보아야. 우리 지금 너무 재밌게 촬영하고있어요.

..and BoA replies with a Han Solo-esque "그래"

tumblr_lxvqogXwvM1qbktr1o1_500.jpg

[trans] Sitting in business class first row, Sunny is reading an english novel instead of sleeping while Taeyeon is practicing her music. Seems like SNSD aren’t just about looks and have a ‘inner personality’ too.
trans: @SNSDinmypants

Peru

viewimage.php

Singer E.I.'s ("Remember," "Only You") management, Plus K Entertainment is suing E.I.'s manager, who is only revealed as Mr. Kim, along with two others for fraud and libel.

On January 18, they stated, "Mr. Kim claimed that he was close with the production staff members of the TV variety show, 'Running Man' and assured that E.I. will get to appear on the show. Mr. Kim then claimed that we needed to pay expenses in order to receive confirmation to appear on the show. He said that was what the broadcast company PD wanted and asked for a large sum of money."

Apparently, Mr. Kim and others went as far to describe minute details of this supposed episode of "Running Man." They explained how it was going to be a special mission episode in which E.I. and other popular boy groups would be doing certain tasks for Yoo Jae Suk. Mr. Kim and others also took pictures in front of the SBS building and the "Running Man" department to further deceive management. Plus K Entertainment also revealed, "They also said that they had close relations with a certain cable broadcast company 'M something' and made continuous requests for expenses for alcohol and golfing."

Finally, Plus K Entertainment said, "Upon contacting each broadcasting company, we found out that all Mr. Kim did was go around to the PDs of each broadcast company and pass around E.I.'s CD, which is a case of defamation on E.I.'s part." What an unfortunate incident for E.I., especially since he is relatively new in the entertainment world.

Slightly gullible?

5684412731_b5e9133029_z.jpg

JKTrix

If those three formed a sub-unit, they would be extra goddess-like. SNSD's holy trinity IMO.

In other words: Top 3
Running Man missions that revolve around food make me so hungry :( (#77)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
If those three formed a sub-unit, they would be extra goddess-like. SNSD's holy trinity IMO.
Add Jessica and I'm there.
Seohyun only needed here for singing.
Yoona's better for dramas and shit, Sunny can be a professional MC, Yuri can be a model, Sooyoung can get married, Hyoyeon can troll anywhere else.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
The next Momoiro single features Megadeth's Martin Friedman and is the most ridiculous epic I've ever heard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDI-A-XBBbE

I also found out that Roudou Sanka which I posted the other day is composed by that dude from The Go-Team.... !! How did they even find each other??

Bonus: Death-metal version of "Santa-san": http://www.intlwota.com/metalhead/?p=5245

Seriously the biggest mindfuck of a girl group the world has ever seen.

what is this..... O_O

Ev1yw.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Momoiro Clover Z's overarching group concept seems to be "total overkill" so there you go. See their MVs for reference.

Ashhong

ah i could imagine that being awesome, glad to see them making a comeback soon! theres like zero kpop that i like atm so ive turned back to trance

I'm gonna derail this thread right now and ask what trance you're listening to. I havent heard anything particularly good lately. Though Gareth's Concrete Angel is fuck awesome.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
ah i could imagine that being awesome, glad to see them making a comeback soon! theres like zero kpop that i like atm so ive turned back to trance

seohyun, yoona and taeyeon at FAME, apparently the "dangerous boys" went along too..

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly061ysK0d1qiknqko1_500.jpg[/\IMG][/QUOTE]

>:(

I'm gonna derail this thread right now and ask what trance you're listening to. I havent heard anything particularly good lately. Though Gareth's Concrete Angel is fuck awesome.

ive been away for a month so ive just been catching up on ASOT and TATW. 540 = top 20 of 2011 and 541 armin's yearmix. theres a few good ones in 543 though i listen to it as a set so i dont know what they are called. concrete angel is amazing btw.

back on track!

tumblr_lxztyqScH81qbyi1mo1_500.gif

Salazar

DRRnh.gif

sgrJS.gif

sJ2Ux.gif

During the interview Hyori talked about how she was still ‘relevant’ to the Entertainment industry and how she tries to use that spotlight for the good.

She said “Every time I post something on twitter, it becomes a news article signifying that ‘Hyori’s Effect’ is still going strong. Therefore, I need to do what is right [volunteering] so many people can take interest and join in”.

Hyori continued to say “Soon Shim is earning a lot of money. We’ve sold about 10 thousand calendars earning a revenue of roughly 100 million Won.” She jokingly added, “I think it’s because of me and not Soon Shim” creating laughter in the studio.

2012 comeback is inevitable.

Fafnir

Suju won the Daesang, so now ELFs can't complain about SME or anything else ever

I wonder if any of them raged that the disk Daesang was given on the first day. Traditionally the most prestigious award is given at the end of show which should be the disk Daesang, but this year the digital Daesang was awarded at the end to Soshi. Someone needs to go troll ELF forums about this.

LOL from oniontaker/fuckyeahthebestsnsdblog:

http://fuckyeahthebestsnsdblog.tumb...esus-san-shit-delusional-k-pop-fans-both-male

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom