• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Live HD 720p] 120724 - Crayon Pop - Saturday night (Debut stage) - Show Champion

[Official CeCi TV] SNSD Tiffany - Behind the Scenes

184FFA375010AA4D3A12E4
170AA4375010AA4F04546C
12738C375010AA54168A56

117553375010AA52140863
124D92375010A88531E5D2
20478D375010A885350EBE

2060A13B500F36512F2B35
1929073F500F362315915C
136A1D3B500F36533234A0
1 2 3

edit: nice pics feist. i like the first bora pic. and the last one.. she looks like
a better
Yuri (fyi, not Yuri you guys)
Dude, Bora's ugly. I'm with you on the upgrade.

Alta1r

I don't think you can safely say if it is a bit much or not. How do we know if he wouldn't have crashed into the bike if he was completely sober? The fact is that he was over the limit that Korea deemed to be safe while driving, and he caused an accident. If this had happened in the US and his BAC was over the limit, regardless of the limit, it would be a big deal, as it should be.

I mean, yeah, he broke the law, so he should be punished accordingly. But making him out to be a horrible person or something is too much. Dude was .006 above the limit, not even .01 or more. If he had had like a .10 or something, then maybe it'd be an issue worth talking about. This one just seems like a ho-hum, honest mistake type of incident.

and that Saturday Night song sucks. Why aren't they using Bing Bing?

Yeah, I don't get it. The song and dance both are better in Bing Bing.

vs

Hmm...

Yuri for sure. The tattoo'd one would put up a better fight
(unless that's the same girl, lol)

tubster68

Not entirely Nickhun's fault..

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/witn...ays-it-was-not-entirely-the-2pm-members-fault

Although i do agree that he has done wrong and should be punished ( which will happen no matter what), the editing out is obviously retarded. But then again its Korea, So I'm not surprised
anymore.

I think that the alcohol had nothing to do with the accident, apparently both were driving poorly going above the speed limit. It would have just been a typical over speeding accident, except Nichkhun was unlucky he was above the limit.

Selane

From Nichkhun's twitter: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ihgr6u

I would like to write this letter of apology for such an irresponsible act. To the injured person, his family, the people of Korea, my fans, JYPE family and staffs, 2PM members, and all the people this situation has affected. I have betrayed the ones who have given me their love and support, the love and support I don't deserve with such behavior. I feel the need to take some time off to re-think about my action and myself, to make myself a better person and never again repeat the same mistake. I am truly ashamed that I have disappointed so many, and I am deeply sorry.

B-Dex

SO at that olympic concert T-Ara performed Roly Poly sans Jiyeon and areum was also shunned. lol Guess she didn't know the choreo?

W_Dreamer

Lol, was enjoying the netizen-fest that is the AKP comments on that Nickhun article and got linked to this:

SNSD is Plastic.

Lol. Ridiculous video but I couldn't stop listening.

Girl needs a chill pill...

She hasn't even graduated highschool nor have had to worry about bills, taxes, home loan rates etc.

Save the rage for real world shit. lol

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
1lp8f.gif

rbuW1.gif

wsiAR.gif

Ora8t.gif

I wish I could just hate the group to get it over with (the long, torturous, KKS-managed journey) but the girls make it impossible.

Hyeran <3

keUwA.gif
X0Tl7.gif

XRoFz.gif
E5oW5.gif

LLE3G.gif
Cl5ah.gif

ryan-ts

Where's the best place to buy K-Pop albums? I really want to get BoA's Only one limited eidtion album!

Here or here. If you get the version with the poster (or buy another album along with the standard LE), you'd get free international shipping. Any orders over $39 get the free shipping deal. You could also check eBay but people, including myself, have been happy with YesAsia.

edit: I think I sound like a salesman.

Dice

Better PR + Free Vacation for Nichkhun. Gotta make the best out of scandals.

Okay, questionmark. You win. I don't know whether to hate you or like you for shoving GLAM down our throats but the song has finally caught on.

ziPf6.gif

Never had to work so hard for anything in my life.

But seriously, you should be glad. They can sing and they can dance. You could do a lot worse. Buy the song and high five yourself for supporting gay rights in South Korea!
;)

·feist·;40246018 said:
With her mom? It's been a bit since I watched, but it still seems like Hwayoung got more shine. Granted, some of that was her segment with Areum.

Hwayoung might have gotten the most time, but just saying Boram got plenty of airtime in the first (I think) episode. Qri on the other hand... I often forget she is part of the group. Seems like the editors of the show do as well.

SEUNGAH!

czRZR.jpg

<3

Gorgeous. Seungah gets way too little love here.

I. FUCKING. LOVE. THIS. GIF. SO. MUCH.

Clipse

Where's the best place to buy K-Pop albums? I really want to get BoA's Only one limited eidtion album!
My go-to K-Pop CD seller on eBay. Never had a problem with them yet.

LE Album + Folded Poster = $19.99 + $12.99 S&H:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOA-Only-One-7TH-MINI-ALBUM-LIMITED-EDITION-K-POP-CD-PHOTOBOOK-FOLDED-POSTER-/170885080528?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item27c98b65d0

LE Album + Poster rolled in a tube = $19.99 + $16.99 S&H:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOA-Only-One-7TH-MINI-ALBUM-LIMITED-EDITION-K-POP-CD-PHOTOBOOK-POSTER-SEALED-/170885079634?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item27c98b6252

Ranvier

Had bomb ass samgyeopsal today. Best food I've had in Korea so far.

Anyone know why they mirror the songs where its a video of the girls practicing their dance? Why not just leave it normal? Like all the bing bing practice MVs I see are mirrored.

tumblr_m7jnd99A6j1rwm2tjo2_r1_250.gif

Dice

Anyone know why they mirror the songs where its a video of the girls practicing their dance? Why not just leave it normal? Like all the bing bing practice MVs I see are mirrored.
Fans use those to learn the dances at home. Dancers are used to watching themselves mirrored... in a mirror. So doing that makes it more natural to learn from the video.

Dice

So Tahiti is going to be on Music Bank, Music Core, and Inkigayo this week, but still no Crayon Pop.

Fuck you, music show PDs. Fuck you.

Dice

Yo dawg, I <3 Hyeran a lot but it's not cool to disrespect Yejin like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom