• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

OMG That Crayon Pop practice vid. It's so close!! <33333333

8s2yS.gif
MdsLm.gif

GILPR.gif
9lypo.gif

xoM69.gif
ACQ3z.gif

uDsnH.gif

Kuno

So my foray into kpop continues. Thanks for all the previous recommendations, I've listened to every single one and I've come to some conclusions. I'm not big on the boy bands but I haven't given up yet. So, can some kpop veterans link me their idea of the best boy band songs? I wanna give it a good go before I write off boy bands completely. The only boy band songs I like so far are "Stand by Me", "Fantastic Baby", about half of "Mama", and "Again and Again".

I'm kinda similar to you in that I'm not as into boy bands, but there are a few great songs out there. Most of them are by Big Bang though :) Just check out their last few albums.

Other than that, you should check out:

TVXQ! - Why? (Keep Your Head Down)

CN Blue - Intuition
CN Blue - I'm a Loner

Electroboyz - Ma Boy 2 (feat. Hyorin from SISTAR)

Supreme Team - Step Up

Those last two aren't exactly "boy bands" but eh...

Selane

So my foray into kpop continues. Thanks for all the previous recommendations, I've listened to every single one and I've come to some conclusions. I'm not big on the boy bands but I haven't given up yet. So, can some kpop veterans link me their idea of the best boy band songs?

MBLAQ - Oh Yeah
MBLAQ - Stay

SHINee - Lucifer
SHINee - Replay

Infinite - Paradise

BEAST - Mystery

Actually as long as you stick to SHINee, BEAST, and Infinite, you can't really go wrong.

tubster68

So my foray into kpop continues. Thanks for all the previous recommendations, I've listened to every single one and I've come to some conclusions. I'm not big on the boy bands but I haven't given up yet. So, can some kpop veterans link me their idea of the best boy band songs? I wanna give it a good go before I write off boy bands completely. The only boy band songs I like so far are "Stand by Me", "Fantastic Baby", about half of "Mama", and "Again and Again".

Second, I think I like "Alone" by Sistar because the song is damn sexy. Something about the song just clicks. Can someone rec me some songs with a similar vibe? Thanks again for helping to usher me into kpop.

Not completely boy bands but these are just really good Korean songs in general.

Tae Yang - Only Look At Me
Tae Yang - Wedding Dress
Big Bang - Monster
2PM - Tik Tok
2PM - Hands Up

FatCat - &#50696;&#49244;&#44172; &#45796;&#45768;
Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra

Slower Songs
Nell - &#44592;&#50613;&#51012; &#44151;&#45716; &#49884;&#44036;
Epik High - Umbrella
Clazziquai - She is
OneWay - Rainy Days

Korean Radiohead lol
Peterpan Complex - You Know I Love You

I've always liked Jiyeon for her cold killer demeanor so I can't hate on her for living up to that.

Really? I mean, nothing has been confirmed yet. But if it turned out that Jiyeon had taken part in bullying a member of her group, would you really be alright with it?

Inkigayo was excellent all around. I just hope I get to hear BoA actually singing The Shadow once.

EDIT3: I'm watching again the infamous performance of Day By Day and... ever crossed your minds that maybe this is the CEO fault?

CEO: Yo Hyomin, you are the best replace for Hwa since she can't perform
Hyomin: B-B-BUT [reasons, reasons, reasons...]
CEO: Shut up, I don't even wanna know. You are doing this and my word is final. If you are not happy you can kiss your career goodbye. Leave.
Hyomin: *cries* and gets angry at Hwa instead of the CEO. All the girls support Hyomin and get angry at Hwa too, instead of REALIZE that the true person to be angry at is the CEO.

You should give fan fiction a try, seems to be right up your ally.

EDIT4: I'm going crazy thinking about this, lol

http://youtu.be/3YfeNCr8fMA

WHO'S THE PERSON CLOSE TO HYOMIN WHEN SHE FELL ?!? IF IT IS HWA, OMFG, SHE PUT HER FOOT IN FRONT OF HYOMIN AND THIS IS WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT !!!

(I can't distinguish Eunjung and Hwayoung yet. They look similar - don't hate me!)

It is Eunjung right behind her. Hwayoung is #2 from the left, in the back row.

Speaking of Rainbow... [Edit: omg so much Rainbow Pixie]
The beautiful, charming, sexy, cute, funny, elegant, sweet, massively underappreciated Seungah.

And some select Jisook just for EatChildren.

ziPf6.gif

Seungah needs more love, she is flawless.

Anyway, here are some 1080p fan cams from this performance:

Rainbow Pixie - Hoi Hoi
Rainbow Pixie - Hoi Hoi (Seungah)
Rainbow Pixie talking and posing (Seungah)

There are a bunch of others on Darksnipers channel.

Isn't there someone with a bias for this one (Gummi right?)?

mqkSO.jpg

Peru

Really? I mean, nothing has been confirmed yet. But if it turned out that Jiyeon had taken part in bullying a member of her group, would you really be alright with it?

Well, bullying isn't ok. But she has come off as the sort of person who just doesn't like most people, and that's her prerogative. And while she wouldn't necessarily be a natural friend, that attitude doesn't make her less interesting as a performer.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
To be fair, Jiyeon even beats up people she likes. See: Jiyeon+IU on Heroes.

2San

Hwayoung's wardrobe malfunction possibly done on purpose? Man, these T-ara conspiracy theories keep getting weirder :lol (keep wearing those tinfoil hats guys)
Kpop conspiracy theories are pretty hilarious reads. The problem is that a significant amount of people have a tendency to believe them which can actually do damage.

damisa

The whole Tara drama has been entertaining to read, it's both amazing and scary how "netizens" can pretty much did up everything even remotely related to an incident so quickly after anything happens.

What are GAF's predictions on the announcement?

Fafnir

Catching up on this T-ara drama. It all started with some tweets among the members that fans blew out of proportion? I wonder how that KKS troll is going to spin this.

br3Fd.gif

Good thing Soshi doesn't use twitter. I wonder what would happen if someone hacked their Kakao chat room, although their probably smart enough not to say anything important in there.

Dice

I thought that was a jpeg and then it started moving. So jelly of photoshop owners.

vanty

Wait what's this?
When she was still a trainee she did some webcam strip video, presumably for a boyfriend or something. Screencaps (and maybe the video itself) went public a couple years ago I think, CCM denied it was her but it quite clearly is and most people have since forgotten it ever happened. But now that people are angry they are bringing it back up.

2San

When she was still a trainee she did some webcam strip video, presumably for a boyfriend or something. Screencaps (and maybe the video itself) went public a couple years ago I think, CCM denied it was her but it quite clearly is and most people have since forgotten it ever happened. But now that people are angry they are bringing it back up.
Damn just googled this, Korean internet detectives are pretty legit. :O

Ashhong

What I thought people said it clearly wasnt Jiyeon? I am not that familiar with this. Isn't she also underage?

Dice

She apparently had matching moles and everything, so if it wasn't her it was a very smart hoax. Also yeah she was underage at the time and that's how CCM locked it down so easily. Hard to spread evidence that will land you in jail.

Ashhong

She apparently had matching moles and everything, so if it wasn't her it was a very smart hoax. Also yeah she was underage at the time and that's how CCM locked it down so easily. Hard to spread evidence that will land you in jail.

Damn, just saw some comparison pics, definitely seems to be her. Too bad it was when she was ugly. And underage.

milkham

I never put a ruler up to the screen to measure her moles but her eyes are pretty distinctive, I don't know how you could look at the screen caps and think it's not her

Dice

It's not AKP. They just translated the article from horrible Korean tabloids who made it for the same reason AKP put it up: To get hits.

Someone already dug up the video of that and Hwayoung's umbrella was broken before she talked to Boram. In fact, Boram was only by her there because before that she was swinging her umbrella at Qri who ran over to Hwayoung for safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom