• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
AS.. too good.. <3 Jooyeon

jbjs7jZiqjhlYo.jpg

dokish

Banned
Catching up on this T-ara drama. It all started with some tweets among the members that fans blew out of proportion? I wonder how that KKS troll is going to spin this.

br3Fd.gif

Good thing Soshi doesn't use twitter. I wonder what would happen if someone hacked their Kakao chat room, although their probably smart enough not to say anything important in there.

Famous people (or any person) shouldn't have twitter accounts. Is recipe for destruction. I don't think anyone should "express themself" in such bullshit-y way

Everyday some shit happpens in Twitter regarding famous people all around the world. Some artists in Brazil from "Rede Globo" have been forbidden to use it. Is getting harder and harder to live away from it.

Edgeward

The press conference will get cancelled and then push back to an indefinite date, only to never be spoken of again.

It's the CCM way.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
twitter is saying hwayoung is terminating her contract.

T-ara&#12398;&#25152;&#23646;&#20107;&#21209;&#25152;&#12289;&#12501;&#12449;&#12520;&#12531;&#12392;&#22865;&#32004;&#12434;&#35299;&#38500;

or something like that

edit: akp twitter

[Breaking] T-ara's Hwayoung out from group, full details coming in minutes http://www.allkpop.com

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
[BREAKING] CCM announces Hwayoung will leave T-ara

T-ara&#8216;s parent company Core Contents Media announced today that one of its members, Hwayoung, will be leaving the group effective immediately.

CCM&#8217;s CEO, Kim Kwang Soo, announced the departure in a press release written by the president himself. &#8220;In deference to the complaints by T-ara&#8217;s staff of 19 people (5 stylists, 7 hair & makeup, 5 on-site managers, 2 team mangers), Hwayoung&#8217;s contract as an artist will be voided effective immediately with no conditions.&#8221;

Kim Kwang Soo denied any correlation with the recent controversy that erupted following tweets from the T-ara members that were interpreted by many as one-sided bullying against Hwayoung. &#8220;We wish to impress upon the fact that this has nothing to do with the &#8216;bullying&#8217; reports surrounding T-ara,&#8221;
CCM said. &#8220;Although the staff of Core Contents Media stayed up into early morning discussing with the T-ara members who all wanted to stay with Hwayoung, we apologize in saying that we could not forsake the arguments of the staff members.&#8221;

&#8220;We deeply apologize for the many incidents which made everyone who loved T-ara nervous and worried, and we have nothing but sadness to convey such an unsettling incident on their third anniverary. We also apologize again to the T-ara members and wish Hwayoung all the best as a powerful rapper,&#8221; CCM concluded.

Hwayoung will leave T-ara after 20 months, leaving original members Boram, Qri, Eunjung, Soyeon, Hyomin, and Jiyeon, as well as new member Ahreum.

there you go folks.

vanty

&#8220;In deference to the complaints by T-ara&#8217;s staff of 19 people (5 stylists, 7 hair & makeup, 5 on-site managers, 2 team mangers), Hwayoung&#8217;s contract as an artist will be voided effective immediately with no conditions.&#8221;

What the fuck does that mean? He's claiming that everyone around T-ara has complained about Hwayoung so they're tearing up her contract?

Anyway T-ara will likely be gone within 6-12 months now. Hopefully Hwayoung gets a deal with another agency.

Edgeward

Well, T-ara might have to have to go in hiding. Damn, that sucks for Hwayoung.

Don't be a bully, be a star. My ass, WWE. Bullying pays off.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Their rep is fucked, no doubt.

Fans demand T-ara’s Eunjung be kicked off ‘We Got Married’ and ‘Five Fingers’

In the midst of the controversy regarding the bullying of T-ara‘s Hwayoung, fans have been demanding that Eunjung be expelled from all broadcasts featuring the idol.

Beginning on July 28th, the bulletin boards of MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘, where she has been a fixed cast member since March 2011, and SBS‘s ‘Five Fingers‘, a drama that recently cast her, have been flooded with posts petitioning for her removal.

Some of the comments left in the bulletins read, “If [Eunjung] is not removed, I will stop watching the program“, “I can only see Eunjung as a total fake now“, “If the actress is not ‘good’, this cannot become a good drama“.

gg CCM

magenta

&#8220;In deference to the complaints by T-ara&#8217;s staff of 19 people (5 stylists, 7 hair & makeup, 5 on-site managers, 2 team mangers), Hwayoung&#8217;s contract as an artist will be voided effective immediately with no conditions.&#8221;

What the fuck does that mean? He's claiming that everyone around T-ara has complained about Hwayoung so they're tearing up her contract?

Anyway T-ara will likely be gone within 6-12 months now. Hopefully Hwayoung gets a deal with another agency.

Deferring the blame to other unknown, faceless people in front of the public. Trying to deflect any blame to the other 6 members because they are the face of the group and not sink their careers. The company depends on it.

RubyFaith

No one has ever really cared for Hwaderp as far as being a useful member. She's a filler, kinda like Boram and Qri. Shit, I thought Midget would take the boot before her. My midget still has a dying chance~

ROFL, I thought they would make Dani the next leader or something. KKS is the devil.

Calcaneus

I know people say that there is drama in a lot of groups, but what a good company does is manage it so that it doesn't end up spilling out to the public or end up ruining the group.

How incompetent is CCM that they let this happen for the third time?

DXPett1

Don't be a bully, be a star. My ass, WWE. Bullying pays off.

Hasn't Juan Ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeena taught you anything? Its okay to bully, as long as you win ;)

T-ARA crap is k-drama levels of ridiculousness. Hats off to CCM, cannot say they are a boring company to work for 0_o

I must be the only one here who doesn't read korean.

Google Translate usually gives you the general jist of things ;) If not, there is always the truthful AKP

poker_face_yoseob_by_spakliuzzz-d46z9qi.png

Wow, kicking out Hwayoung. Their rep is already ruined, doubt they will ever recover after this.

Announcement makes it sound like it was all Hwayoungs fault.

No one has ever really cared for Hwaderp as far as being a useful member. She's a filler, kinda like Boram and Qri.

That has not been true for the last two months at least. After a long time, she earned her spot. You don't have to look further than GAF to see how people have warmed up to her.

dokish

Banned
Hasn't Juan Ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeena taught you anything? Its okay to bully, as long as you win ;)

T-ARA crap is k-drama levels of ridiculousness. Hats off to CCM, cannot say they are a boring company to work for 0_o

Google Translate usually gives you the general jist of things ;) If not, there is always the truthful AKP

poker_face_yoseob_by_spakliuzzz-d46z9qi.png

Because posting in the K-Pop Official Thread is too much work, it seems.

Thanks for the tip tho.

Edgeward

This is like having your wish granted by the Devil of T-ara breaking up so they can be free of CCM. Except he adds such a devilish twist, revealing a truth that makes you regret it.

KKS delivers!!!
the CEO is all kinds of fucked up

Poor Hwa but better for her in the long run leaving that piece of shit bullying group.

RIP T-ara. Given most people sided with Hwa, T-ara be booed to death on any live appearances and will die an ugly death before this year ends :/

RubyFaith

Honestly, do people even know what bullying is? More like a really cloudy ass shade, girls are dramatic like that. I'm going to justify this shade throwing because Boram has been getting punked for the longest--demoted as a leader and only given two words a song. She don't give a rat's ass about the group from her sloppy ass performances and I bet she'd get out if she was for certain going solo wouldn't be a flop and KKS and/or Hyomin was kicking her ass threatening her to stay for whatever reason.

tumblr_m7t37kFXo91qlvs5wo1_500.jpg

LOOK AT THIS SHIT. She looks like death while Hyomin is lighting up the room with her smile.

Unpopular opinion, Tara will recover from this because CCM can brush anything under the carpet. They've recover from so much foolery and fuckery, I think they can bounce back. Lord I will laugh so hard if they bounce back from this. CCM has always been shady as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom