• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Also, the CCM staff and I apologize to the T-ara members because we could not honor their opinion about finding a way to be with Hwayoung

JlwtJ.gif

This is such a strained and ambivalent statement. Should have just made Hwayoung out to be a bad apple and told everyone to move on.

Selane

I wonder if these 'hardworking, caring stylists' are the same ones that sent Hwayoung on stage with one of her tits hanging out.

i have and she has improved since:
i likey like this, i likey like that
i like this, like that yeah

hahahaha
to be honest she wasnt even the best rapper in t-ara. she still has more talent than boram and qri combined though. hope she lands on her feet somewhere.

Certified bullshit. Neither Eunjung nor Hyomin can rap as well as Hwayoung has been lately.

I have no particular attachment to the group
other than my crush on Jiyeon
but for some reason I am curious on what will win here, the fans opinions, or the companies PR spin.
*looks at CCM's seemingly toxic corporate culture, decimated roster, and shit crisis management

Not going to overreact, but having a splintered fan base you never properly cultivated doesn't help, either.

it takes someone getting kicked out of a group for lurkers to post!

:)

RubyFaith

Wut?

Eunjung's rapping >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Eunjung doesn't need to do anything so they actually made Hwayoung do something for once, i.e, rapping in Day by Day.
Eunjung delivered those lyrics the same, if not better while Hwayoung was preparing her leave. Better imo since, again
Eunjung>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yeah I said it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

B-Dex

I bet show producers are busy scrambling to find acts to fill T-Ara's spots. NO WAY they let them on TV after this.

I wonder who will guest mc mu core now.

Niks

Just got back....wow at all the drama.

Kinda surprised they actually went and fired her tbh.. I though they were just going to spin it... although they are also giving the actual firing a spin

cray.

Are lawyers going to be involved in this at some point?
I bet Hwayoung has got a lot to tell....

Hips dont lie/

RubyFaith

Her raps were the only good thing on the new mini.

lol I never heard Eunjung drop a rhyme like this

http://youtu.be/u8fbP63gJaM?hd=1&t=2m18s

She performed Hwayoung's parts for Day by Day the same. Hwayoung isn't writing her lyrics, she's just performing them, and Eunjung can do the same, proof from her Day by Day rapping. She can do everything Hwayoung can and more.

Hwaderp needs to take advantage of Korea so she can still be in the kpop game before she is forgotten in three months.

Did Eunjung participate in the bullying?

I ask because I've been told that her contract expires next month, and if she did participate with the bullying then I guess it's safe to say that she'll be staying with the group if there's any truth about what I heard.

Also, who would be mad at a 2 hour TaeTiSeo special?? 2 hours of Taeny + Seobby is excellent in my book.

Dice

She performed Hwayoung's parts for Day by Day the same.
Day by Day raps were specifically styled after the classic smooth and sexy T-ara style. In other songs Hwayoung has had a crisper style with more power, flourishes, and versatile flow that other members haven't demonstrated capacity for.

catmincer

Did Eunjung participate in the bullying?

I ask because I've been told that her contract expires next month, and if she did participate with the bullying then I guess it's safe to say that she'll be staying with the group if there's any truth about what I heard.

Also, who would be mad at a 2 hour TaeTiSeo special?? 2 hours of Taeny + Seobby is excellent in my book.

The only one that didn't participate in the tweets was Qri.

RubyFaith

Day by Day raps were specifically styled after the classic smooth and sexy T-ara style. In other songs Hwayoung has had a crisper style with more power, flourishes, and versatile flow that other members haven't demonstrated capacity for.

Meticulous as hell.

Niks

KKS said:
About 230 staff moved together for this concert. The ‘difference in determination’ that T-ara members talked about is not talking about the ability to stand on or off the stage.

If one of them sloppy, or careless, or only thinks about herself, the concert will have no choice but to rust. That concert would look fancy only on the outside, but would only become a concert for publicity. The members mentioned determination meaning that all stars and staff much work with determination.

The most important thing for the staff and the singers is health.

This is because the body must be healthy and in good condition to look good on stage.

Eunjung slipped on icy roads and had her ligaments torn, and Jiyeon also hurt her leg during a drama filming and had to get a cast. Also, Jiyeon crashed into the top of a light during the Osaka Concert during the Japan Tour, and her nose was cracked. The hospital requested an emergency surgery and the company representatives and concert staff was very against her standing on stage, but Jiyeon did not bend her will on wanting to stand on stage. She finished the concert, returned to Korea, obtained surgery and was hospitalized for 3 days after.

The reason why Hwayoung did not go on stage this concert after she hurt her leg was for the sake of protecting the star. She wanted to go on stage, but all staff and T-ara members dissuaded her, and Hwayoung attended only the ‘DAY BY DAY’ stage according to her wishes.

Therefore, the ‘difference in determination’ that T-ara talked about was not talking about being able to stand on the concert stage or not.

wait wait wait... so, why did they fire her for?

They don't know.

I also find this funny:
Since Hwayoung has much promise as a rapper, Core Contents Media has decided to end her contract without conditions and believe that she will grow into the future as a free artist.

So basically she's too good to be in T-ara. lol

(._.)

Banned
"Please think carefully about who will be hurt if the truth is revealed."

i think he's talking about her sister's career :O

RubyFaith

This is a hot mess however you look at it. I need some Yuri and prozac in my life because I think Boram is next in just a few hours.

Niks

KKS said:
The press release is a bit vague. It seems to have actually inflated the controversy.

I can’t reveal everything. It’s the least amount of courtesy for the departing member. Please think carefully about who will be hurt if the truth is revealed.

There were reports of bullying. Are the fights between the members a big reason in the departure?

No. The relationship between the members are not a big problem. In fact, once you take control of a team, small problems can erupt. The bigger problem is the hardships faced by the staff members.

The problems with the staff was also in the official press release. What kind of problems existed?

I don’t want to go into detail, nor do I want to make personal attacks. But the staff were very tired after driving for the entire night and taking care of hair and makeup. There were several managers who cried, saying they wanted to quit. Although the artists are important, I believe that the sweat and tears of the staff are equally as important. I could not stand by watching this destruction of teamwork any longer.

If you go into a little more detail, would that not quell the controversy?

There were so many issues, but I really do not want to shed light on any of them, so I am keeping quiet. There were many examples of yelling at the members and breaking down the teamwork. How would the T-ara members feel, who had trained for over three years? I hope this issue is not inflated any further, (Hwayoung) I hope you stay quiet.

WTF

Dice

Apparently because she's such a BAMF the staff couldn't keep up with her performing on a busted ankle. That's why the other members were hacked and tweeted malicious things encouraged the staff in their tweets.

Salazar

umvLq.gif
gHSst.gif
85EoO.gif

I don't believe the "without conditions" thing about her contract ending. No way they let an idol go in acrimonious circumstances without some kind of assurance.

Fafnir

T-ara drama did not disappoint. Checking tumblr, I didn't realize there was so many Hwayoung fans. Tumblr rumors saying 5k fans left the official fanclub.

/farewell
D3sc1.jpg

jokkir

Wait, what happened to the whole T-ara thing? Hwayoung is gone... that's it? Not up with the news here but love T-ara (songs)

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Wait, what happened to the whole T-ara thing? Hwayoung is gone... that's it? Not up with the news here but love T-ara (songs)

Yep.. that's it. We don't know what really happened though. Pretty awful explanation from KKS.

B-Dex

Hwayoung is too good for T-Ara and apparently even though she had a busted ankle the makeup and hair staff could not keep up with her.....

Let's be completely vague about what happened and then offhandedly threaten the person you just fired, that will clear things right up.

Quadratic

I couldn't sleep with the news of T-ara imploding.

KKS just tweeted that T-ara is a "Seven member" group again.

I guess Dani has been shelved for another project.

vanty

They're 7 members because Dani isn't in the group until the end of the year. If anything she'll be rushed in to replace Hwayoung now.

I think Kyary is tweeting about. Saying she'd quit if she was in a group where she was being bullied and stuff. Maybe there's some other bullying thing in the news in Japan at the moment, but it'd be quite a coincidence.

dokish

Banned
So maybe there were no bullying, but T-Ara members being against the staff members bitching about Hwayoung? (And KKS shut them up saying the accounts were hacked lol).

@ holy shit at people getting 2-3 hour sleep.

If you look at the internet what this can do to your body, you will be shocked.

RubyFaith

KKS is so stupid. He makes Hwayoung automatically look good because he's so full of shit. Whoever believes him...I'll pay you back ten fold if you let me borrow $1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom