• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubster68

pFeGr.jpg

Tiffany is infamous for having no ass. Must have ate quite a lot of them 'merican burgers. Hmmm

NOOOOOOO! Hwayoung quickly became my favourite member since We Were In Love came out and now she's gone. Hope she is able to land on her feet.
T-ara is on very shaky ground right now, can't believe KKS is going through with the Sexy Love promotions as planned.
“We planned the comeback just in time for the end of the Olympics,” states Kim Kwangsoo, CEO of Core Contents Media, “We wanted to carry the festive spirit of the Olympics into T-ara’s upcoming single.”
lol

vanty

Are they still promoting Day by Day? I guess they'll only be able to record to empty seats to stop the chants from now on.

T.O.P

Banned
Hello. I’ve been contemplating whether I should post this or not, but have decided to write a few things..

The group I’m in is… A group everybody will know just by revealing the group’s initial.

I’m a new member in the group, so it has been very awkward and because I’m also very timid, I’m unable to approach them easily… That’s one of the reasons why I’m becoming an outcast.

The original members must have strongly opposed my addition to the group…

I’m basically treated as if I’m an invisible at the dorm.
But when the cameras are rolling, they would suddenly have their arms around my shoulders.

When we’re practicing… I really feel like I’m going to die.
When I make a little mistake, I’d get criticized hearing things like, ‘You can’t even do this?’ and would get cursed at.

Even right now, I’m alone since they all went grocery shopping without me..
They’ll be back in a few hours, but I want to just forget about my singing career and leave.

However, this is the path I decided to take and I’m the one who decided to join, so it’s hard to do so.

I feel a bit better now that I’ve written this.

Thank you.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/netizens-dig-up-evidence-of-hwayoung-being-bullied

Peru

This goes for a lot of people, but I would love to hear the other girl groups' internal gossiping about this. What's being said in SNSD's chat room? Can't anyone here hack into that?

vanty

I want them to go on at least one variety show before being boycotted by the whole industry, just to see how other idols behave around them now.

Peru

KKS saying Hwa may return is hilarious so hilarious. It's like he finally realized constantly being an asshole might backfire..

Hwayoung don't you DARE return to CCM:

milkham

KKS saying Hwa may return is hilarious so hilarious. It's like he finally realized constantly being an asshole might backfire..

Hwayoung don't you DARE return to CCM:

she should just end her career and air all that dirty laundry, why would she want to continue being a part of that company?

SISTAR BOUGHT THEIR POPULARITY
I knew Alone wasn't that good.
http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/9626708.html

I like Sistar i always found the dodgy the way the won several of the weekly music shows (even up against Super Junior)

Sistar's Alone - 10,447,533 views, 15,575 comments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ZHXVp_wUE

and released around the same time....

4minute's Volume Up - 9,169,510 views, 33,225 comments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=qsWl1--Niyg

Looks like someone is using youtube bots to up their views.

I remember a while back one of Boyfriends' music videos views shot up by a million in a day.

It appears they stopped now that people are raising questions, as Loving U has only 2,702,347 views
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL2AlXWVbKU

Peru

Loving U was recently released, more low-key and not as good. Who knows what happened at the start of Sistar's career but 'Alone' has been popular and talked-about on all formats. Yo u can scam a tune up one chart but not all, it would demand ridic resources.

-

Eunjung posted "I made her an outcast - sorry" on her minihompy??

2San

What? If anything, its the reverse. The people that stayed have had continue success. Both TVXQ and 2PM are doing great. They are two groups promoting where the money is at and nothing more. Pretty much Kpop Idol heaven.
Jay Park the one who left from 2PM, is doing good as well. He looks happier than he has ever been. He gets paid in full and has full creative control.

JYJ isn't at their best though, because they have the broadcast block. Even then they are still doing decent. Jay Park used to have the broadcast block as well, but he "apologized". >_>
Sistar's Alone - 10,447,533 views, 15,575 comments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ZHXVp_wUE

and released around the same time....

4minute's Volume Up - 9,169,510 views, 33,225 comments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=qsWl1--Niyg

Don't really think this a great example, the Sistar clip is pretty enjoyable even for those who dislike k-pop and best enjoyed by just watching. O_O

damisa

Before I went to sleep last night, I thought to myself "What's the absolute worst thing KKS can announce?"
The answer I came up with is "Kick out Hwayoung with no or flimsy reasons"

hamchan

As someone who doesn't really follow K-pop, only pops into this thread occasionally and really only likes Korean TV shows, this T-ara drama is indeed very entertaining to me! The idea that the group was continuously bullying the new member is so intriguing. Also all but 600 concert tickets being returned is so lol. If the scene always has drama like this I might actually follow it.

Anyways, just finished Coffee Prince and it was great, even if the ending felt like it just cut off. A pretty girl like Yoon Eun Hye managed to pull off looking like a dude so well, really quite amazing. Now i need a new drama to watch.

T.O.P

Banned
Anyways, just finished Coffee Prince and it was great, even if the ending felt like it just cut off. A pretty girl like Yoon Eun Hye managed to pull off looking like a dude so well, really quite amazing. Now i need a new drama to watch.

Life is Beautiful (best drama, nothing comes even close)
life_10.jpg

I'm sorry i Love you
im-sorry-i-love-you.jpg

The Greatest Love
The-Greatest-Love15.jpg

milkham

As someone who doesn't really follow K-pop, only pops into this thread occasionally and really only likes Korean TV shows, this T-ara drama is indeed very entertaining to me! The idea that the group was continuously bullying the new member is so intriguing. Also all but 600 concert tickets being returned is so lol. If the scene always has drama like this I might actually follow it.

what other stuff have you seen hamchan?

edit: gotta second The Greatest Love, Doko Jin forever!

T.O.P

Banned

1lp4w.jpg

such a classy son of a bitch <3

Btw, LIB is really long for a drama, but plot and dialogues as well as characters development is out of this world compared to other crappy dramas...

hamchan

what other stuff have you seen hamchan?

I've only seen Full House and Secret Garden. It seems pretty hard to find a complete list of award winning dramas, especially since each TV station apparently holds their own award show, so i've just been googling and finding recommendations as a starting point.

I will take note of all these suggestions, thank you everyone!

milkham

I've only seen Full House and Secret Garden. It seems pretty hard to find a complete list of award winning dramas, especially since each TV station apparently holds their own award show, so i've just been googling and finding recommendations as a starting point.

I will take note of all these suggestions, thank you everyone!

I enjoyed rooftop prince, and queen inhyun's man as well,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom