• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dokish

Banned
100% of his tweets are in english, has to be a fake lol

you_raff_you_ruse.jpg

It is 3:30PM in Korea, so maybe till the end of the day we'll get more info.

Quadratic

I don't even know who the leader of T-ara is at the moment it's going to be hard on whoever it is. This is not going to blow over anytime soon.
As an aside, Nichkhun is probably glad this is bigger news than his DUI.

xaosslug

do we care that Hwayoung's useless ass is out of the group? Seriously? She was shoe-horned in, ate up Hyomin/Eunjeong's potential for sick verse and, tho a pretty face, never really added anything to the group. I cannot say that I'll miss her, much.

i do feel like this is only the beginning, tho. T-ara members will probs be replaced, one by one... :-(

I don't even know who the leader of T-ara is at the moment it's going to be hard on whoever it is. This is not going to blow over anytime soon.
As an aside, Nichkhun is probably glad this is bigger news than his DUI.

is it tho? LOL

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
do we care that Hwayoung's useless ass is out of the group? Seriously? She was shoe-horned in, at up Hyomin/Eunjeong's potential for sick verse and, tho a pretty face, never really added anything to the group. I cannot say that I'll miss her, much.

i do feel like this is only the beginning, tho. T-ara members will probs be replaced, one by one... :-(

is it tho? LOL

you say that but then there's 2 new members in the group who are muuuuch more useless o_O

Niks

I bet at some time today Lee Soo Man, is going to message GG members the following...

"see girls, thats why you dont have twitter"

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yes, the official story is:
-Everyone said Hwayoung should take it easy and skip out on the concert
-Hwayoung wanted to perform, and did
-This drove the staff to tears, screaming, and threatening to quit
-The other members tweeted it's a difference of determination, in support of Hwayoung vs the staff
-KKS uh, thought they were hacked(?) but found out about the shocking breakdown of teamwork between stars and staff
-Even though several members had done the same and performed injured, even thrice since the time he threatened about members possibly being booted, obviously Hwayoung had to be canned over this one incident

catmincer

LOL

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/ccm-reveals-the-dark-side-of-hwayoung-mudslinging-ensues

Following their announcement regarding the termination of Hwayoung‘s contract, Core Contents Media recently revealed some of Hwayoung’s unacceptable behavior in the past, furthering the mudslinging.

According to CCM, after their Budokan concert and return to Korea on July 27th, T-ara was preparing to go on stage for a live broadcast of KBS‘s ‘Music Bank‘. With only two groups before them left to go, Hwayoung suddenly decided that she did not want to perform on stage that day.

CCM had decided that due to her leg injury, Hwayoung would sit on a chair on stage for her rap segment, and so the girls had successfully completed their camera rehearsal before the broadcast. However, Hwayoung suddenly changed her mind and refused to go on stage with 2 groups left to go.

The agency stated that in order to prevent an accident on live TV, members Eunjung and Hyomin were pressed to learn Hwayoung’s rap segment in the short amount of time they had before their turn. With the new pressure, Hyomin was clearly nervous and ended up making a mistake during the rap segment.

On the way home, Hwayoung, in front of fans and reporters, threw down her crutches and sat on the floor, threatening to yell at the managers in public. It has also been revealed that Hwayoung has shown both fans and reporters a similar side to her, with unacceptable actions and behavior on the set of ‘Music Bank’.

CCM CEO Kim Kwang Soo stated, “We will not be revealing any more of Hwayoung’s similar behaviors outside of the ‘Music Bank’ incident because we do want to protect her. I am also sorrowed by the words left on Hwayoung’s Twitter.”

RubyFaith

-The other members tweeted it's a difference of determination, in support of Hwayoung vs the staff
-KKS uh, thought they were hacked(?) but found out about the shocking breakdown of teamwork between stars and staff
-Even though several members had done the same and performed injured, even thrice since the time he threatened about members possibly being booted, obviously Hwayoung had to be canned over this one incident

UWAH?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
LOL

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/ccm-reveals-the-dark-side-of-hwayoung-mudslinging-ensues

Following their announcement regarding the termination of Hwayoung‘s contract, Core Contents Media recently revealed some of Hwayoung’s unacceptable behavior in the past, furthering the mudslinging.

According to CCM, after their Budokan concert and return to Korea on July 27th, T-ara was preparing to go on stage for a live broadcast of KBS‘s ‘Music Bank‘. With only two groups before them left to go, Hwayoung suddenly decided that she did not want to perform on stage that day.

CCM had decided that due to her leg injury, Hwayoung would sit on a chair on stage for her rap segment, and so the girls had successfully completed their camera rehearsal before the broadcast. However, Hwayoung suddenly changed her mind and refused to go on stage with 2 groups left to go.

The agency stated that in order to prevent an accident on live TV, members Eunjung and Hyomin were pressed to learn Hwayoung’s rap segment in the short amount of time they had before their turn. With the new pressure, Hyomin was clearly nervous and ended up making a mistake during the rap segment.

On the way home, Hwayoung, in front of fans and reporters, threw down her crutches and sat on the floor, threatening to yell at the managers in public. It has also been revealed that Hwayoung has shown both fans and reporters a similar side to her, with unacceptable actions and behavior on the set of ‘Music Bank’.

CCM CEO Kim Kwang Soo stated, “We will not be revealing any more of Hwayoung’s similar behaviors outside of the ‘Music Bank’ incident because we do want to protect her. I am also sorrowed by the words left on Hwayoung’s Twitter.”
@bolded

in front of fans and reporters? so where's that article?

TheChits

something-smells-fishy-and-it-certainly-isnt-fish.jpg

W_Dreamer

is it tho? LOL

Khun's punishment didnt fit the crime imo.

And if it were just left to the tweets from T-ara then Khuns would have stood out more since girls bitch about each other all the time.

But they hyped this BIG announcement that was going to happen and with one member being terminated due to accusations of being bitchy to the staff and then she tweeting back it wasnt true...this definitely become bigger news.

The whole of Tara's rep is dipped in more shit than Khuns at the moment.

D0clz.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
KKS said:
The reason why Hwayoung did not go on stage this concert after she hurt her leg was for the sake of protecting the star. She wanted to go on stage, but all staff and T-ara members dissuaded her, and Hwayoung attended only the ‘DAY BY DAY’ stage according to her wishes.
KKS 2 hours later said:

wat

xaosslug

you say that but then there's 2 new members in the group who are muuuuch more useless o_O

who knows about the tween, but the one that's there NOW can at least sang. Anyway, like I said, I think this is just the beginning and CCM is looking to turn most/all the members over, and that will be T-ara's 'thing' or some crap.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
who knows about the tween, but the one that's there NOW can at least sang. Anyway, like I said, I think this is just the beginning and CCM is looking to turn most/all the members over, and that will be T-ara's 'thing' or some crap.
tween doesn't speak korean. the one they have now isn't even needed. soyeon can sing and so can Eunjung so what's the need for another singer (+a rapper, dani) if the group has been doing pretty damn well with their releases?

Calcaneus

If they are telling the truth about the music bank stuff, then there should be witnesses (fans AND reporters) to validate the story. Though I feel like that would have been revealed by now.

RubyFaith

Japanese T-ara staff tweet: I was a translator/assistant during T-ara's magazine shoot. Back then (around February), Hwayoung definitely did not talk to anyone. She was always calm. She didn't talk to the makeup artists or the other members. She only focused on her work. She always smiled at the staff. She left a good impression.

awwwwww shit.

Ashhong

tween doesn't speak korean. the one they have now isn't even needed. soyeon can sing and so can Eunjung so what's the need for another singer (+a rapper, dani) if the group has been doing pretty damn well with their releases?

Huh? Dani is fluent in like 3 languages. How would she be a kpop star if she can't speak korean lol

DXPett1

well just look at DBSK, JYJ, and 2PM. All the people involved are experiencing little success

What? If anything, its the reverse. The people that stayed have had continue success. Both TVXQ and 2PM are doing great. They are two groups promoting where the money is at and nothing more. Pretty much Kpop Idol heaven.

Pretty much, massively over blown. Good guy Khun has karma on his side it seems.

Perfect!

W_Dreamer

That's a laugh...

xaosslug

And if it were just left to the tweets from T-ara then Khuns would have stood out more since girls bitch about each other all the time.

But they hyped this BIG announcement that was going to happen and with one member being terminated due to accusations of being bitchy to the staff and then she tweeting back it wasnt true...this definitely become bigger news.

The whole of Tara's rep is dipped in more shit than Khuns at the moment.

D0clz.jpg

eh, it's a popularity/whether or not fans are willing to over-look an artists misdeed type of thing. Daesung killed someone, and everyone basically got over it fairly quickly because OMG, BIGBANG!!!! Everyone will get over this, because Hwayoung was a non-entity. The only reason anyone cares NOW is because Kim Kwang Soo is viewed as the kpop Antichrist by netzines. None of the major T-ara members have been affected, so no1reallycurr.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
fany preggo?

anyways, back to what really matters..

pretty dumb of KKS/CCM to say their twitters were hacked then in today's statement, make no mention of the 'hacking' but instead say that the tweets were about the staff. LOL

B-Dex

Mass refunds for concert tickets.
Mass exodus from the fan cafe.
Producers on facebook saying they won't deal with T-Ara on their shows anymore.
KKS still slinging more bs.

AUGUST COMEBACK still going ahead as planned. No change in promotional schedules at all. I can't wait for mnet countdown lol.

Peru

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is tweeting about T-ara now..

Kyary first states that "bullying is not nice" and "lowest!!" and then she says that the statement is a lie, that Hwayoung was being bullied, and that the bullies are "bad guys" including the CEO himself. "It hurts my heart just to read the news." Then she goes on to say that if she was in a group and was being bullied, she'd quit, cause she'd want to get along with everyone's activities. Then her final tweet states that "I think this is what T-ara is like" and "I really hate this! No way!"

Conceptor

their sold out concert in Korea scheduled for August is getting mass refund requests too..

and this popped up too.. I'm all for investigations but not if it ends up
anything like the case with Tablo and Tajinyo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom