• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Tiffany is infamous for having no ass.
ENinG.gif

C5LSO.gif
qYI8k.gif

k2wOB.gif
mVjML.gif

DPiWn.jpg

kBOoL.jpg

m7eKg.jpg

Dice

Not seeing it. If it makes you feel better Kate Upton doesn't have much either.
It's not a bubble butt, but it is big in terms of hips and has some jiggle, far from "infamous for having no ass" in the context of Korean girl groups, which would be Sooyoung.

dokish

Banned

Thank you so much for this. You don't know how much you've helped me.

working on my master's degree in psychology

I've only seen Full House and Secret Garden. It seems pretty hard to find a complete list of award winning dramas, especially since each TV station apparently holds their own award show, so i've just been googling and finding recommendations as a starting point.

I will take note of all these suggestions, thank you everyone!

The King 2 Hearts

Watch at least the first episode for you to know the show. I's great, you'll love it.

if you wanna know where to download 720p version send me MP.

@ Those shots and gifs of Tiffany...

*sighing...*

Aahh, oh my oh my...

Fafnir

I went to sleep thinking KKS would let this blow over, but dude kept opening his mouth LOL...PR nightmare. Fans use to auto-blame KKS for any T-ara drama, now netizens are putting the microscope to the members. Bad times ahead guilty or innocent. I'm already thinking about bad fanfic scenarios that happened after the nip slip:

Hwayoung: guys I'm sorry about what happened on stage, this is what the stylist gave me that KKS approved of after monitoring us on the phone cam...

*silence*

Eunjung: *glares at Hwayoung* heol
Hyomin: *muttering to herself* ottoke ottoke T-ara is ruined!
Jiyeon: *dinosaur noise*
Soyeon: *continues to dream about being in SNSD*
Qri: *wonders when she can get the mole removed*
Boram: *sits in a puddle of sweat thinking about food*

From what I saw on T-ara Star Life Theater there looks to be a OG boss clique of Eunjung, Hyomin and Jiyeon. Boram, Soyeon, and Qri are kind of loners that follow along with the clique and Hwayoung was the outcast that everyone shitted on.

What? If anything, its the reverse. The people that stayed have had continue success. Both TVXQ and 2PM are doing great. They are two groups promoting where the money is at and nothing more. Pretty much Kpop Idol heaven.

I guess but they just feel irrelevant to me, for example Taecyeon only makes the news when he's out having tea with Soshi, then there's Khun recently. I haven't heard much from TVXQ as well, just that Yunho performed with BoA on her comeback show this weekend. Jay Park is the only one though who's been really well off imo. Ever since he came back, a lot of his stuff has been really good.

Anyway, this is still amazing. I went out last night and come back home finding out that GAF was down so I went to sleep. But now KKS is actually letting her come back? LOL. I honestly feel bad for T-ara though, sure they might be bitches now but Oniontaker makes a good point in his post saying that T-ara might've became the victims here along with Hwayoung but we're not really gonna find out what's going on unless Hwayoung spills the beans so we're left with speculation and KKS' bullshit.

She'd be stupid to come back at this point, they're already blaming her for everything. If I was in her position I'd tell him where to shove it.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
So since the article went live, Hwayoung has gotten over 70,000 followers on Twitter and 25,000 retweets on the "the facts aren't true" tweet. Daaayum. Also, new article on AKP:

After Core Contents Media announced that they would immediately terminate the contract of T-ara member Hwayoung, netizens and fans alike stepped up to argue that the other members have bullied and outcasted her, and that the agency is to blame rather than Hwayoung.

The agency, however, is arguing that the bullying claims have nothing to do with the contract termination, and that Hwayoung has until now displayed behavior unacceptable for a member of a girl group, and showed no hope for improvement. Thus, Hwayoung is not a victim of bullying, but rather the staff and group members are the ones who have suffered extreme stress due to Hwayoung.

Regardless of whose fault it may be, fans are shocked to say the least to hear of Hwayoung’s departure from the group. The most ideal scenario that loyal fans are hoping for is for the girls and the agency to resolve these matters and for Hwayoung to return to the group.

CCM CEO Kim Kwang Soo informed StarNews on July 30th, “If Hwayoung realizes her faults and feels genuine sorrow and regret, it is possible for the staff and group members to discuss her return to the group. I say this again, but in order for that to happen, Hwayoung must reflect back on her actions and never repeat them again in the future

Great quote from KKS.

8GGZT.jpg

Doramajoe

Neo Member

Anyways, just finished Coffee Prince and it was great, even if the ending felt like it just cut off. A pretty girl like Yoon Eun Hye managed to pull off looking like a dude so well, really quite amazing. Now i need a new drama to watch.

ive come to the conclusion that no kdrama will ever have a "perfect" ending. heres some more good dramas,

dream high 1
city hunter
love rain
49 days
shining inheritance
princess hours

Cuddler

To add my opinion on what happened to T-ARA, I think that bullying (with bullying I mean ignoring) happen all the time with new members, at least in the beginning. Kyuhyun was sleeping in the dorm without a bed for basically an entire year, other members have spent so much time training togheter and watching someone been putted in your group without the hard work that they did wasn't a good thing for them. But after a year and the fact that they seen that he worked hard too he was accepted. Obviously no one knew this back in the days, because this things can explode if they become public. The problem is how much of that can a person stand? For how much time? It really depends on the personality of both. The latest tweet that some of the members have done are ridiculous (the one from the hack...), and you probably understand that the bullying was way too much, how can you say that someone in your group is so unprefessional in public? how can they not know that this kind of things needs to be solved in the group and not in public? I think that the fact that they don't have a fixed leader have hurted them a lot. It's not really easy to understand all of this because obviously a lot of things are unknown. It's terrible for the fans unfortunately.

This might turn you off to kpop.
sorta kidding, I like the first two at least
[/URL]
I like It's you, both the song and their image better than their latest one.
So my foray into kpop continues. Thanks for all the previous recommendations, I've listened to every single one and I've come to some conclusions. I'm not big on the boy bands but I haven't given up yet. So, can some kpop veterans link me their idea of the best boy band songs? I wanna give it a good go before I write off boy bands completely. The only boy band songs I like so far are "Stand by Me", "Fantastic Baby", about half of "Mama", and "Again and Again".

Second, I think I like "Alone" by Sistar because the song is damn sexy. Something about the song just clicks. Can someone rec me some songs with a similar vibe? Thanks again for helping to usher me into kpop.
Noooooooooooooooooooo...oh well, at least I've tried :)
I thought that was a jpeg and then it started moving. So jelly of photoshop owners.
You can use GIMP, is good.
Comparisons to helping when a group member has a leg injury:

tumblr_m7z73vLQAn1r5dcrwo1_500.jpg
Just to add Super Junior
JkQ6a.jpg

JKTrix

ive come to the conclusion that no kdrama will ever have a "perfect" ending. heres some more good dramas,

dream high 1
city hunter
love rain
49 days
shining inheritance
princess hours

I recommend History of the Salaryman. Good ending, probably different from the romance focus of many other drama.

Peru

E.via being sensible on twitter and warning of another form of bullying - the witch-hunting and rumor-mongering kind. For the group and not satan KKS of course.

I am starting to believe that there really is a correlation between me being gone and bad shit happening in here. I'm gone for a week and shit goddam hits the fan! Lol

Thats some crazy shit....If true i'm burning my t-ara shirt :p

A buddy of mine told me there was a pic of Boram breaking Hwayoung's umbrella, if true, I gotta see this!! lol

7th place marvel and 9th place AE yesterday at norcal throwdown! woot!! I played my week and a half old cammy and got 9th place. haha.....

Niks

(trans)bFrom t-ara's backdancer (not verified if she really is): "I'm a part of the dance team called Hot Chicks and am affiliated with tara's company. Have also been helping Davichi, Rainbow, Kara, BEG etc.

This was during their lovey dovey promotion and we were practicing Roly Poly for the Japan concert. It had been a long day thanks to kks so both dance crew and t-ara were very sensitive. We were practicing and Hwayoung would get some of the moves wrong. Jiyeon and Soyeon started to mock her by saying "if you just put your spoon here (=if you came in later after we succeeded) then get it right" and laughed. Hwayoung got really timid. The crew leader tried to calm them down a bit .. Seeing that Hwayoung had a bad expression on her face, Jiyeon suddenly slapped her across her face and bitched at her saying "If you came into the group that we made successful, then stop being so dim and smile and get it right". The mood in the room turned cold and Hyomin took Jiyeon out saying "dont deal with her"... And that day's practice ended like that...

And when that boob slip thing happened to Hwayoung, no one gave a shit about how she felt"

cant be real right?

Tenck

I am starting to believe that there really is a correlation between me being gone and bad shit happening in here. I'm gone for a week and shit goddam hits the fan! Lol

Thats some crazy shit....If true i'm burning my t-ara shirt :p

A buddy of mine told me there was a pic of Boram breaking Hwayoung's umbrella, if true, I gotta see this!! lol

7th place marvel and 9th place AE yesterday at norcal throwdown! woot!! I played my week and a half old cammy and got 9th place. haha.....

Burning your shirt for that? Cute.

And the broken umbrella was netizens trying too hard. I'm sure we've seen it debunked.

Edit: Also caught up on the thread at work. What a day lol. I'd lose all respect for Hwayoung if she returned. No need to come back to people that don't appreciate you. Just don't get why they're so damn vicious. It's a new member, she ain't the face of T ara. Sheesh.

Dice

Holy shit at all the stuff on Netizen Buzz. This is getting so ugly so fast.

Cuddler

It can make gifs?

Yes, I've used it for the gif that I posted that are not from tumblr (example: Shindong "old" eyes)
Here's the guide on neogaf or you can use this guide that I've found on google.
I don't know anything about that tumblr account, I've just searched a guide on google
With the second you need to download all the video, instead with the first you just record the screen, so if you have a good pc is probably the most convenient one.

Tenck

This explains Qri's awful hair color. Mess with Queen Eunjung and her enforcer Jiyeon and you pay the price.

avmuh.gif

90f53032c56c66ff

goMac.gif

I am offended you have referred to her as a Queen when in fact she's an Empress. Jiyeon going to come after you, so you better watch out.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/five...ith-t-aras-eunjung-still-a-member-of-the-cast

LOL!!!

I will support EunJung as much as I can. Watching this show the moment it gets subbed. And if by any chance a boxed DVD set comes out, buying that as well.

Edit: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/sbs-pd-ryu-chul-min-apologizes-for-his-tweet-regarding-hwayoung-t-ara

More good stuff.
ehhh, this is nothing tbh. the networks will only do something if the "truth" comes out and the members DID do something bad. until then, netizens will be causing some chaos. shit is going down right now.

Tenck

ehhh, this is nothing tbh. the networks will only do something if the "truth" comes out and the members DID do something bad. until then, netizens will be causing some chaos. shit is going down right now.

Until then EunJung stays part of the cast. Win situation for me, lose situation for everyone else.

RubyFaith

E.via being sensible on twitter and warning of another form of bullying - the witch-hunting and rumor-mongering kind. For the group and not satan KKS of course.

Crying. I was asking her a question about the Olympics yesterday and hoped she would respond. I'm going to blame Tara's drama as a way of her overlooking my tweet to make myself feel better.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Until then EunJung stays part of the cast. Win situation for me, lose situation for everyone else.
still a week away until it airs. something could happen at any time and she would be edited out of the show nichkhun style.

latest rumor is kinda weird. saying hyomin was a bully and was forced to transfer schools or something..

:(

Tenck

still a week away until it airs. something could happen at any time and she would be edited out of the show nichkhun style.

latest rumor is kinda weird. saying hyomin was a bully and was forced to transfer schools or something..

:(

SHHHHHH SHHHHHH don't jynx it!!!

Ashhong

I just remembered I predicted KKS kicking Hwayoung out months ago when he in fact announced the 2 new members. I was close enough :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom