• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

4vLS9.gif

I would pay to see this. Or get a collaboration.

As my counsellor Alt knows, I am highly trained in putting up with crazy.

tumblr_m7vhuboy771qgjyruo2_500.gif

You know, Hyori is probably looking for some dashing younger man to make her feel like she's 20 again. That post-30s crisis is probably kicking in right now and we all know her current boyfriend's days are limited after what her mom said. It's your time to strike Huijang Sal.

I also would betray every Idol that I care for a night with Hyori, especially because I love older women (my exgirlfriend is one year older than she is).

How old are you?

that looks like shin sae kyung. who is it?

Looks kind of like Eunjung.

tumblr_m8fuovchSo1qezn76o2_500.jpg

roaSone

Did you guys listened to Tasty ? the new band of Infinite's music industry. They are given as the "Asia N°1 performance duo". This is probably one of the biggest joke I ever read and at the same time a huge insult to the others male duos, like TVXQ just to quote one of them.

Just my opinion though.

B-Dex

Does anyone know what happened to mnet countdown yesterday?

It never came on and no vids online even though their website had it listed with a lineup... or am I going crazy?

tatsuki

Does anyone know what happened to mnet countdown yesterday?

It never came on and no vids online even though their website had it listed with a lineup... or am I going crazy?

You're going crazy. Mnet is Thursday evening. It's only 6am Thursday morning over there.

(._.)

Banned
i'd be embarrassed as fuck right now if i was a taeyeon fanboy and i made fun of jisook for having acne in the past.

tatsuki

Skin rash? Just blemishes and acne. Still a goddess.
That goddess stress showing. Still indeed a goddess regardless of a little flair up. I think I give her even more credit for not covering it up. It seems like most would have probably tried.

VPRIS.gif

So smooth.

IVm7F.gif

Those two pics are probably the worst of Taeyeon. I do agree, still a goddess.

But I also agree with spink, I probably wouldn't have recognized her if she was walking around looking like that.

Oooh, PSY is releasing a new track supposedly the sequel of Gangnam Style.

PSY is preparing to release a second music video for "Gangnam Style" featuring 4minute's Hyuna as its main star.

On August 8th, an official representing PSY revealed that a follow-up video was planned to be released prior the original music video's recent overseas popularity.

According to PSY, "It was originally scheduled to be released this month, however due to the current frenzy of the 'Gangnam Style' music video, it has been pushed back."

The sequel's music video will feature 4minute's Hyuna alongside PSY, sans Yoo Jaesuk and Noh Hongchul. The sequel track will have the same melody as its predecessor, albeit with different lyrics. While "Gangnam Style" was sung from a man's perspective, the sequel track will feature lyrics from a woman's perspective. Instead of "Oppa Gangnam Style," for example, the lyrics will be changed to "Oppa You're My Style."

PSY and Hyuna have already been reported to have finished filming for the music video sequel, which has quickly gained the interest of the public.

The music video to "Gangnam Style" has already achieved over 19 million views.

SOURCE

spink

I still think she's a goddess, just surprised to see her looking so average.

that new PSY video will be awesome if it's only half as good as Gangnam Style

dokish

Banned
There's no such thing as awful korean girls.

I love them all. Fat, young, old, skinny, short, tall, black hair, white hair, bald, hunckback, etc.

Taeyeon looks great with her original hair. So weird people that talk about others thinking they are what you see in magazines. I thought the "photoshop hypnotism" was over at least for J/K-fans.

Biscuits

Soooo in my quest to find more Taeyeon reality shows to watch I stumbled upon an episode of FO season 2 with Tiffany. I didn't know she was having tea with Taecyeon way before Jessica was! And dang she looked good then.

bbhTz.gif
2S84b.gif

We are many. We will come for you while you sleep. Be afraid.
you too feist
lolol

be very afraid

C5PlW.gif

And dated a 34 year old? Ballin!
Damn that is pretty balling.

Ashhong

IVm7F.gif

Those two pics are probably the worst of Taeyeon. I do agree, still a goddess.

But I also agree with spink, I probably wouldn't have recognized her if she was walking around looking like that.

Oooh, PSY is releasing a new track supposedly the sequel of Gangnam Style.

I hope Hyuna has eyebrows this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom