• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Is it normal for Korean television to have over the top acting? I'm watching Haeundae Lovers cause of Soyeon, obviously, and the expressions and everything is so cheesy. Also, Nam Gyuri in the show. @_@

N5gEj.jpg

cTGjn.jpg
SEg4E.jpg

lvqXf.jpg
y927C.jpg

Is that Nam Gyuri in the pics? HNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Yea, most of them overact. But at the same time, alot of koreans are super dramatic like that. Especially the women and the mothers. First Love has realistic acting, I'm just saying.

STOP MAN WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE BROS! First Kanye and now this...

Not sure if I can forgive you for the Ye bashing. And look at that pic! Terrible hair.

Pendulum

I don't think it's the album cover. It looks a bit amateurish and is so different from the concept they are currently showing.

The longer I look at it, the more it makes my vision blurry :/

2San

Jay Park - I love you practice version. It's pretty slick imo, it seems to be made so that the singer can actually properly sing. I hate the camera work though. :x He was supposed to make this his next single to promote from what I remember, the MV never came out either. Wondering if he got cock-blocked again or the label/himself thought it wasn't worth it?
Google Translate tells me, regarding that painting of Kara, "Kara women's groups at the end of the hands of famous painters' art poster "is reborn as. Kara DSP media agency, according to the nationally famous painter wonjongsin, bakgiil a painter as a model for two Kara "art poster" making a project that is underway."
Have no idea what this means. Still pretty sure the image is fanmade.

Pendulum

Have no idea what this means. Still pretty sure the image is fanmade.

I read the article as it being part of a gallery exhibition and they'll sell limited poster versions. Or it could be about the Global Financial Crisis, for all Google Translate knows.

Alta1r

As expected: 1st tier -> 2nd tier -> Hyoyeon tier (after Leeteuk, lol)

I'm surprised IU was the only female that made it up before Sunkyu and Hyo. I would have expected at least Hyuna to make an appearance up there.

iVFiWHcPg4H6I.gif

:3 :3 awww

awww

awwww yejin!!

Yejin!

@______@

Is it normal for Korean television to have over the top acting? I'm watching Haeundae Lovers cause of Soyeon, obviously, and the expressions and everything is so cheesy. Also, Nam Gyuri in the show. @_@

N5gEj.jpg

cTGjn.jpg
SEg4E.jpg

lvqXf.jpg
y927C.jpg

Dayam. More pics!

Alta1r

Dat SNSD POWER

I don't mean to be persistent lol. If you don't wanna watch it that's fine, I'm sure 66 eps is extremely daunting. But if you watch it, watch it from the beginning.

Lol. Nothing wrong with persistence.

First Love has realistic acting, I'm just saying.

tumblr_m8s1i2UPlb1r80zdp.gif

First Love is FUCKING PERFECT!!!@!

This is what I imagine you doing after you post about it, lol.

First thing I was reminded of

20110712_094941954753_01.jpg

Or it might have been a different picture. Is that the album cover? It's hideous

Reminds me of this:

snsd-the-boys-cover21.jpg

Along with the teasers that came out for the album.

305796_298940666790184_169719386378980_1458977_605325903_n-260x400.jpg

And yeah, it looks pretty turrible.

JustinBB7

I was wondering, I only really watch Running Man and listen to Girls Generation, and follow a bit of IU and some random hits. But with Korea's culture, I'm wondering what they think about gays. I've never heard anything about them, yet all boybands look... pretty gay most of the time. Is it looked down upon?

2San

So I went for a drive today and forgot my usb stick and started to listen to the radio(Slam FM). To my surprise Gangnam Style was playing. :O I live in the Netherlands mind you. So it's pretty much mainstream now. I never watch TV wondering if they show the MV here(probably not though).

Still Alive.....

I been gone, busy and running around like crazy! Haven't even been around on GAF very much.

Yamato brought me back with a KARA teaser....lol

Goddess is still Goddess!!! <3

Also I have about 14 days left before I finally move to Korea, so please forgive if i'm not on that much! Crazy times!!! lol

:) <3 you all
except Filler

Still Alive.....

I been gone, busy and running around like crazy! Haven't even been around on GAF very much.

Also I have about 14 days left before I finally move to Korea, so please forgive if i'm not on that much! Crazy times!!! lol

except Filler

TELL THEM ABOUT THE CHICK WE SAW WHILE EATING IN KOREATOWN!

TELL THEM ABOUT THE CHICK WE SAW WHILE EATING IN KOREATOWN!

Lol....all caps, makes me think they all declared bullshit on you in IRC or something.

But yeah, that girl was probably more beautiful than 80% of the girls posted in here....

Still not hotter than Goddess Gyuri though.....

Quadratic

Still Alive.....

except Filler

Cool man, own up the arcades in Korea.

morch

I was looking through my old pics I stored and man

i1yc8EyVM8PJy.gif

I think I posted the same exact picture first page as well :lol

probably the best pic ever

ps who is this

/
i am loving gangnam style though, the hy una version, it's not terrible, but it's not good either

i will be able to do that horse riding dance with confidence when i go a club next time

i think this is my first post after lurking on here for ages just reading

Ashhong

Lol....all caps, makes me think they all declared bullshit on you in IRC or something.

But yeah, that girl was probably more beautiful than 80% of the girls posted in here....

Still not hotter than Goddess Gyuri though.....

This is why I always say so many of the kpop girls in here are average compared to the hot girls in Ktown. Nobody believes me. Like that Bomi. Average.

Ashhong

Bomi has a cute baby face, that's about it. Many of the girls in ktown have an older, sexier look more like Yuri. I'd rather have Yuri than Bomi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom