• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dokish

Banned
I bought a 18US$ proxy service to watch KBS drama, joy and prime channels online but... The proxy isn't different from the free proxies, since the lagging is constant...

-_-

Also, OH MYYYY, LOOK AT THE DJ OF THE 클 FM, 요조.

yozho080103_1_ppunku_doorsky13.jpg

ib0JsfsD5tZre2.jpg

Now I saw that she's an famous(?) k-singer wrongfully called Yozoh.

So biutiful :'(

Remind me a little of BoA

3948164953_8d73fe51c2_z.jpg

ixJIZOlcXPmAj.jpg

8718665_1325152329.jpg

114F350C4BF24CE36DE44E

tumblr_lui4qxoR7S1qbje2lo1_500.jpg

Ashhong

I'd let Hyomin bully me any day bro. Taeyeon used to be top tier but then she suddenly dropped off my top 10. All of SNSD basically. Probably overexposure.

Tiffany is lower than Taeyeon though, if that interests you :3

Edit: Rocking the ring leader avatar now Ash. Come at me bro.

Get out.

There's no way CCM would be stupid enough to report the accident before. That's just stupid. And to flip over a car, injuring multiple staff members? I don't believe it. A simple issue of an incorrect timestamp or something.

I highly doubt they fabricated an accident. If it was fake I'm sure the police would have said something. They already had outed one of CCM/KKS's lies.

Just incorrect timestamps is the most likely explanation.

Fafnir

Boram and Qri better watch out, they are next on KKS's death note. I hope he doesn't end up murdering one of them and covering it up as a suicide.

tara+qri+hwayoung+boram+animal+welfare.jpg

Niks

I agree the whole incident is a bit too convinient but yeah, staging all that would be outrageous.

It amuses me this fiasco still keeps on giving. Cant wait gor their comeback for more drama.

Chesskid1

Banned
it blows my mind how fast kdramas get subbed.

to the beautiful you /w sulli/minho aired like 4 hours ago, and its already 65% subbed on subbing sites. it'll prolly be done in 1-2 hrs.

luso

it blows my mind how fast kdramas get subbed.

to the beautiful you /w sulli/minho aired like 4 hours ago, and its already 65% subbed on subbing sites. it'll prolly be done in 1-2 hrs.

Which outrageously fast sites, my dear?
(I don't watch dramas thought)

Good read. Was telling someone a while ago how I was criticized for listening to something I don't understand. So like you I'd have my volume low too. Now I don't really care and I'll literally tell my friends (or anyone that doesn't want to hear my music) that they're free to find their own ride. Haven't had problems and a few of them are a bit into SNSD.

I do this, but not on K-Pop for the most part. I grew up listening to jazz and 80's rock so that's what usually is playing when I've got my windows down, but my buddies never seem to understand... dicks always changed the station in my own fncking car to suit their listening tastes until I got fed up and pretty much do the same thing. Although the best thing I've done was open the windows and drove at 60 mph in 4th gear for 30 minutes in the highway(for you car guys, about 4000rpms so it's loud as fnck lol) since my asshole of a friend decided he'd rather listen to fncking Nicki Minaj when I was originally listening to ESPN radio as the Mavs were playing. These days he hasn't touched my radio every time he gets in, I think he figured it lol.

Wow. I don't see how it can be a timestamp issue though, from my limited days of blogging and what have you, you can't schedule a post in the past. Regardless, this just adds some fuel to the fire. If this blows up to epic proportions, I'd love to see what KKS does lol.

As for the dramas, try Viki.com. That's where I watched A Gentleman's Dignity and they did the translations pretty damn fast, about 6 hours at least to get an episode done. Kshownow has nothing on those dudes haha.

vanty

I thought it was Fany at first.
While she does look more like Tiffany than Dara (Dara seriously wtf???), she's more like her much older and uglier sister. Not even average.

Is there any shots of Soyeon's car apart from that one? Surely when a car flips over there'd be countless photos of it. There was probably no crash at all, they just smashed the car up, had her go to hospital with a fake neck brace for 5 seconds to get a photo, then moved on with KKS thinking he's a genius.

Ranvier

These idols seem to get into a disproportionate amount of accidents. I say it's cover-ups for plastic surgery. Remember when Sooyoung "fractured her tailbone" and when she came back her face was much...sharper. I think she had a fat pad reduction in the cheeks. HyO I believe may have gotten a fat pad addition because she had less cheeks fat when she was younger compared to now which doesn't make sense since she's a lot more fit presently and you usually lose fat there as you age, not gain it.

Also have any other bay-area gaffers seen the 24 hour Kpop channel? I don't have cable, just standard over the air DTv. The channel here is the bay is 32-8. Does anyone know if it's only in the bay or nation wide? When I saw it they were playing Kpop music videos like electric pop and the hosts of the show were in their pajamas and had really good English. Think they were former singers cus the girl kept singing about winter time.

luso

These idols seem to get into a disproportionate amount of accidents. I say it's cover-ups for plastic surgery. Remember when Sooyoung "fractured her tailbone" and when she came back her face was much...sharper. I think she had a fat pad reduction in the cheeks. HyO I believe may have gotten a fat pad addition because she had less cheeks fat when she was younger compared to now which doesn't make sense since she's a lot more fit presently and you usually lose fat there as you age, not gain it.

Lol you must be trolling but a SNSD member having an accident and be a false one would be big. And at that time no suspicion was raised at all. Why risk that? And before a comeback? And as lies partner her mother and sister along, SM staff, Jaewon, etc. all of which sent messages? lol. And didn't noticed any changes at that time.
SY did something before Japanese debut in 2010 but it was very clear and no need to hiding it, they even recorded the Puket DVD.

luso

I don't watch them because from what i've seen, the quality is usually pretty low for the acting and scripts and concepts and.. the entire shows.

That's why I stopped watching (even if I saw only a few ones). Surely good ones exists but the not so good is the norm. The only interesting thing can be to have some grasp about culture, places, etc.
But is definitely better watching Korean movies than dramas.

에일리(Ailee) & 다이나믹듀오(Dynamic Duo) - Heaven & Ring my bell

NS YOON-G - I Got You (12 Aug,2012)

2012 08 11 NS YoonG - NS윤지 [널 잡았어] [마녀가 된 이유]

[직캠]120811 NS윤지(NS YoonG) - 마녀가 된 이유 / 평화방송 공개방송(롯데월드)

[직캠]120811 NS윤지(NS YoonG) - 인터뷰 / 평화방송 공개방송(롯데월드)

[직캠]120811 NS윤지(NS YoonG) - 널 잡았어 / 평화방송 공개방송(롯데월드)

[직캠] 120811 NS윤지 - 널 잡았어 [롯데월드] by drighk
[직캠] 120811 NS윤지 - 널 잡았어 (HR) [롯데월드] by drighk

[직캠] 120811 NS윤지 - 마녀가 된 이유 [롯데월드] by drighk
[직캠] 120811 NS윤지 - 마녀가 된 이유 (HR) [롯데월드] by drighk

[직캠] 120811 NS윤지 - 인터뷰 [롯데월드] by drighk
[직캠] 120811 NS윤지 - 인터뷰 (HR) [롯데월드] by drighk

Ashhong

I was going to watch it but after reading online, multiple people said it was the most overrated drama of all-time.

Those people are full of shit! I bet you could find a person who says it's great for every person that hates it. It does have a lot to live up to as the most watched kdrama ever, but it's damn good. I'm rewatching it now with some friends. It may or may not hold up in 2012.

I have no idea where to see reviews for it, but this site has 200 votes, and it's at 9.02

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_First_Love_-_1996.php?rating=9&add=f_544

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Combining kpop and these other songs/genres might be sacrilegious to some of you, but I'm really into Kill the DJs' Kpop mashup mixtape:

http://soundcloud.com/killthedjsnyc/kpop-for-lovers

GD&TOP - High High (Tzechar remix)
GD&TOP - Don't Go Home vs The Glass - Four Four Letter - Black Van remix (KTDJS edit)
GD&TOP - Don't Go Home (Glen Check remix)
2NE1 - Can't Nobody vs Breakbot - Baby I'm Yours (KTDJS edit)
Big Bang - Fantastic vs Lykki Li - I Follow Rivers - The Magician remix (KTDJS edit)
GD&TOP - Oh Yeah vs Sneaky Sound System - When We Were Young - Breakbot remix (KTDJS edit)
2NE1 - I Love You vs Classixx ft. Jeppe - I'll Get You (KTDJS edit)
Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra vs Santigold - The Keepers - The Knocks remix (KTDJS edit)
2NE1 - I Hate You vs Ryan Paris - Dolce Vida (KTDJS edit)
Big Bang - What Is Right/Stupid Liar vs The Magician - I Don't Know What To Do (KTDJS edit)
Taeyang ft. Kush - Make Love vs Brandy - Full Moon (KTDJS edit)
Girls Generation - Boys (Love Supreme remix)
GD&TOP - Knock Out (Lam Suet remix)
Wonder Girls - Girlfriend vs Breakbot - Make You Mine (KTDJS edit)
Big Bang - Bad Boy (Epitone & KevinKloud remix)
2NE1 - Lonely vs Sublime - Santeria (KTDJS edit)
Taeyang - Connection vs Justin Timberlake - Senorita (KTDJS edit)
Dynamic Duo x Dumbfoundead x Kero One - Loves Gonna Getcha
Big Bang - Tonight (Love Supreme remix) (KTDJS edit)
Big Bang - Blue (Lam Suet Mature remix)

Combining kpop and these other songs/genres might be sacrilegious to some of you, but I'm really into Kill the DJs' Kpop mashup mixtape:

http://soundcloud.com/killthedjsnyc/kpop-for-lovers

GD&TOP - High High (Tzechar remix)
GD&TOP - Don't Go Home vs The Glass - Four Four Letter - Black Van remix (KTDJS edit)
GD&TOP - Don't Go Home (Glen Check remix)
2NE1 - Can't Nobody vs Breakbot - Baby I'm Yours (KTDJS edit)
Big Bang - Fantastic vs Lykki Li - I Follow Rivers - The Magician remix (KTDJS edit)
GD&TOP - Oh Yeah vs Sneaky Sound System - When We Were Young - Breakbot remix (KTDJS edit)
2NE1 - I Love You vs Classixx ft. Jeppe - I'll Get You (KTDJS edit)
Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra vs Santigold - The Keepers - The Knocks remix (KTDJS edit)
2NE1 - I Hate You vs Ryan Paris - Dolce Vida (KTDJS edit)
Big Bang - What Is Right/Stupid Liar vs The Magician - I Don't Know What To Do (KTDJS edit)
Taeyang ft. Kush - Make Love vs Brandy - Full Moon (KTDJS edit)
Girls Generation - Boys (Love Supreme remix)
GD&TOP - Knock Out (Lam Suet remix)
Wonder Girls - Girlfriend vs Breakbot - Make You Mine (KTDJS edit)
Big Bang - Bad Boy (Epitone & KevinKloud remix)
2NE1 - Lonely vs Sublime - Santeria (KTDJS edit)
Taeyang - Connection vs Justin Timberlake - Senorita (KTDJS edit)
Dynamic Duo x Dumbfoundead x Kero One - Loves Gonna Getcha
Big Bang - Tonight (Love Supreme remix) (KTDJS edit)
Big Bang - Blue (Lam Suet Mature remix)

I love this Cosmic

Ashhong

Was probably because the first episode is boring. It deals with the background of the characters by having them be kids. Ep 2 is when they fast forward a few years to the main actors. You gotta remember its 66 episodes, so the buildup is a lot slower than your normal drama.

Doramajoe

Neo Member
After downloading all episodes, I'm 5 episodes in. It's crack. The 66 episodes thing is daunting though. I hope it keeps my attention long enough before third hospital comes out. Juggling three dramas is no joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom