• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

I just checked this out. She's hot.

tumblr_m8un2liber1rb4qpdo2_500.jpg

YO BRO THIS GIRL IS MINE YA HEAR?

Go to sleep son!

Niks

One of my Sone friends sent me this (Taeyeon):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqq9E5qS-KM

I was unmoved but maybe some of you would like it.

You have good friends. I approve.

Song is such a good song. Plenty of cuties in the audience there.

Luso said:
Soshi bomb

Damn, havent had one of those in a while.
Luso you should use Minus, some of them are not loading.

69f5e603gw1dw29bmi5qkj.jpg

6370b30ctw1dw2dbjw0amg.gif

I've seen him in a lot of stuff. I would also recommend IRIS if you like k-dramas, even if it has a terribly dumb ending.

Also, the director of I Saw The Devil, etc is doing a movie starring Arnold Schwarzeneggar as his American directorial debut.

Tenck

Luso you should use Minus, some of them are not loading.

Yes please. It's disheartening when 25 images of a mega post wont load, and three of those are Sooyoung pictures ;_;

Where do you live? k2dvd is a good place to buy from.

I live on the West side, so I guess I can expect good service like you.

I would also recommend IRIS if you like k-dramas, even if it has a terribly dumb ending.

More dramas are always good. Have like 4 of them to go through right now lol.

I really liking that new EXID song. Plus one of the girls looks like a cross between Victoria and Jooyeon, but hotter than either of them.

I assume you are talking about Hani. She's looking much hotter than she did in WTG, but don't think I'd say she is hotter than Victoria and Jooyeon.

If all selcas looked as good as this, maybe I could understand why you guys drool so much over them.

Lol, qmark, you're a Sookie fan? When did this happen?

Sookies alright, but he was talking about Seungah, not Sookie. I've been a Seungah fan since To Me, Hoi Hoi sealed the deal.

Don't believe his lies. The new EXID song somehow managed to be worse than their terrible debut, and that girl is in no way hotter than Victoria and/or Jooyeon.

eqKVB.gif

dokish

Banned
Anyone can help me with Minus, please? Because I don't think the site structure would be this dumb (maybe I am).

So, instead of just uploading an bunch of pictures in the "root album", Minus make ONE ALBUM for every picture that I upload?

And if I wanna create a album or move one picture, I can do this from the "Home" menu, but if I wanna delete a picture, I have to click on "my uploads"?

I'm having a hard time figuring it out.

milkham

Anyone can help me with Minus, please? Because I don't think the site structure would be this dumb (maybe I am).

So, instead of just uploading an bunch of pictures in the "root album", Minus make ONE ALBUM for every picture that I upload?

And if I wanna create a album or move one picture, I can do this from the "Home" menu, but if I wanna delete a picture, I have to click on "my uploads"?

You've got it. You can upload a bunch of photos to a specific folder once that folder is created and you are inside it and then drag the photos over the page though.
you can delete from album view if you select the photo/photos after clicking "select items" and then "delete selected files"

milkham

THIS is how you do an epic song/performance. How big is Psy in Korea? Is he, like, one of the biggest artists (solo or group)? What kind of impact would it have on the Asian entertainment industry if the song crossed over to the US 'Macarena' style. x-D

He's been around for a long time but I have no idea how big he is

Tenck

I have a dummy twitter account I use for all that kind of stuff.

Might do that.

We wont see it so don't worry or you can just sign up with a email instead we wont see it just.

I am only given three options. Twitter, Facebook, or Google. Signed in with google and I'm in the K Pop gaf one DJing by myself.

There's a root for everything, and each one is categorized by whatever name you gave it. So say you upload lime ones and you upload ones named 'Lime black hair' and a a bunch of others ones. Say you want to upload more of Lime with black hair but you want to make it easy for others to see, you just click on the name of the picture and it'll make a folder you can just upload more of Lime with black hair.

Here's mine if you want to take a look.

tenck.minus.com

Everything is there for people to see, but I have two folders. One EunJung and one Hyomin, so in case you want to just view one member, you can click on the folder name and it'll have it there for convenience.

Alta1r

Song is such a good song. Plenty of cuties in the audience there.

Yeah, damn. Nice link jongkookie.

Sookies alright, but he was talking about Seungah, not Sookie. I've been a Seungah fan since To Me, Hoi Hoi sealed the deal.

Lol, reading comprehension fail. Whoooops.

giri, you don't like Seungah?

Damn! That is one beautiful couple. The only couple that can top that would be Won Bin and Kim Tae Hee.

Won Ahjussi Bin is too good.

giri

Seungah's no Jaekyung. But she's easily better than No Ew, Jisook and the two other non-Woori ones.

I don't know the girls in Rainbow well enough to make those comparisons. Was just passing comment on those photo's in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom