• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I changed to Suji... might keep it a while... not sure, it loses some of the magic from the original picture...

Ashhong

20120818_LeeMinJung_LeeByungHun.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/breaking-lee-min-jung-and-actor-lee-byung-hun-confirm-dating-rumors

LUCKY BASTARD.

This couple is fucking OP

LOL CAPT hahahahaha

Edgeward

Travel Maker ep 2 was subbed today. Real good episode. GNA wasn't as overbearing on the show as she was in the previous ep and there was a nice heart to heart discussion in the 2nd half. Next episode looks to be pretty fun as Sistar joins in for some games.

4kCqX.gif
S8VCw.gif

WAETL.gif
mxOTY.gif

Dice

Those are some fuckin huge grapes.

Eunji is so pretty and yes I must mention it EVERY TIME.

tatsuki

what the fuck is hyoyeon wearing? thats so bad, even by her and IY standards where they always wear the funkiest shit

I haven't the slightest clue. I didn't really notice it until you just mentioned it. I know she got the shirt at some store(everyone did) The bottom half she must have put on when they got back to the house.
This is what she was wearing earlier in the episode. It's not much better.

giri

what the fuck is hyoyeon wearing? thats so bad, even by her and IY standards where they always wear the funkiest shit

she really desperately needs a stylist.

her outfits on IY2 are regularly the worst. And sunny was trying to dress worse.

Ashhong

I refuse to believe anybody would wear that kind of stuff on their own accord. SM must have her wear stuff like that because she was always known as the "fashion terrorist" of the group

giri

I refuse to believe anybody would wear that kind of stuff on their own accord. SM must have her wear stuff like that because she was always known as the "fashion terrorist" of the group

They start most episodes in their own clothes. And her are always pretty bad. Even in airport soshi mode, Hyo dresses similarly. So it's a conscious choice, by someone.

Who ever it is isn't doing her any favours though.

s41d5.jpg

This Korean web cammer they we were watching a stream of last night haha

Fixed that for you.

seungah killin it.

Every single time.

If by killing it you mean, my erection. Why does she look like she has downs in some of those photo's? turrible.

That's just your own reflection you are seeing on the monitor.

I would kill some babies for the name of the song that is playing for the first 50 seconds.

Is it just me, or is Tiffany doing Kwangsoos dance in the beginning there?

vanty

I really liking that new EXID song. Plus one of the girls looks like a cross between Victoria and Jooyeon, but hotter than either of them.

Dice

Don't believe his lies. The new EXID song somehow managed to be worse than their terrible debut, and that girl is in no way hotter than Victoria and/or Jooyeon.

Alta1r

I'm almost tempted to ask but I'm okay with not knowing the answer for now, lol.

On an unrelated note, Pacemaker was a decent movie. It's a sports movie, so kind of predictable, but it has some humor and some ridiculously gifable shots of Ara. She needs a lead role in a movie now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom