• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

5D8IG.gif
lITAr.gif

Taeng still reactions queen.

Biscuits

I was doing a bio-related major but realized I didn't like any of the jobs I could get with it, so I'm switching to CS this year, actually.

jokkir do you/did you do CS? At U of T? We gotta pm if you do.

giri

I took a year off school though, so I have to refresh myself on my math. Taking algebra and working my way up from there.

Most IT courses will have 2 first year maths subjects. make sure you at least take those now, and get them out of the way then.

Tenck

she looks really scary here. trying to be sexy(if that's what she was going for) might not be her thing.

Don't listen to this guy. She looks fine to me and I'd like a more serious look from her :3

Not all the time, but I'd like to see it more.

Because most of soshi outside of jessica and soyoong have other activities that they invest their time in. See TTS.

Oh yeah, that makes sense. I wish they'd do more cameo's though.

She could at least give out her number so we can call her, what a tease lol.

I'm impressed. I don't really like her that much, but this... I'm sold. Besides, she actually looks good when she has a different expression on her face. Her stone face is just bleh.

And I disagree with the Suzy pic. She looks fine, but it isn't sexy nor scary.

jokkir

I was doing a bio-related major but realized I didn't like any of the jobs I could get with it, so I'm switching to CS this year, actually.

jokkir do you/did you do CS? At U of T? We gotta pm if you do.

Nah, I'm not doing CS :p I'm doing Computer Programming but I have several friends doing CS and from what I can tell, it's about the same but they're doing more problem solving and Linux BASH scripting from what they tell me.

Anyway, I recently found about Neon Bunny

f8F8r.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWY4IwYhjAE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7v-Zc8uqno

So good.

Ym1r

Suzy tweeted, “The sound of the tray [hitting comedian Kim Jun Hyun] was really loud, thats why I got surprised and startled! Our lips didn’t touch really!!! It was a great experience! Gag Concert daebak! Discoveries of Life’s gagmen, gagwomen unni’s and oppa’s you are are awesome. (I hope there is no misunderstandings!)”

Yeah right, looks like yo lips touched to me

also slow reactions if she got scared of the noise.

Tenck

Yeah right, looks like yo lips touched to me

also slow reactions if she got scared of the noise.

FGoVh.jpg

Suzy was telling the truth. That's the last frame before she snaps her head back.

If I were you I'd back off, if you know what I mean *hint hint*

:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom