• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenck

You like?

ymDY3.jpg

VNRLV.jpg

She's my favorite from Kara.

So keep these posts coming :3

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yoonjo is like if you extracted all the cuteness Hyuna has and multiplied it by 10.

esGP4.jpg

BdiQ6.jpg

IIAJH.jpg

hyEC2.jpg

vanty

In that gif OC posted of her, she looks more like Hara, but the other pics posted definitely Hyuna.

Gangnam Style almost 70 million, easily going to do 100 I think now.

My daily crappy sketches of random people. Today is Kyary Pamyu Pamyu:
If you use Twitter you should tweet that to her, she replies to at least a few people every day.

Apink is for me one of best band ever. ♥

They haven’t a particular style, they aren’t more beautiful than the others or more talented, but they are more fantastic than the others for me. I can’t say why. They are unique to me. There is no others band have these girls. They are seven goddesses, all pretty and natural beauties, all with a unique personality and all talented. The people who said they are “just” a cute band annoy me. They have not chosen. If they could choose, they would have created their own style! ‘Cause they are seven UNIQUE girls. Chorong with her sweet voice and particular personality, Bomi with her craziness mixed with shyness, Eunji with her Busan accent and who is one of best main vocal in all Kpop, Naeun with her incredible beauty and her talent in drawing, Yookyung with her fluent english and her so special voice, Namjoo with her energy and her so funny act, Hayoung, the caring maknae, so cute and nice. They are just so fantastic. ♥

To me the wonderfulest girls in the earth.

So many people think they are just another cute band. But for Pink Pandas, they are more than this.

Salazar

They haven’t a particular style, they aren’t more beautiful than the others or more talented, but they are more fantastic than the others for me. I can’t say why. They are unique to me. There is no others band have these girls. They are seven goddesses, all pretty and natural beauties, all with a unique personality and all talented. The people who said they are “just” a cute band annoy me. They have not chosen. If they could choose, they would have created their own style! ‘Cause they are seven UNIQUE girls. Chorong with her sweet voice and particular personality, Bomi with her craziness mixed with shyness, Eunji with her Busan accent and who is one of best main vocal in all Kpop, Naeun with her incredible beauty and her talent in drawing, Yookyung with her fluent english and her so special voice, Namjoo with her energy and her so funny act, Hayoung, the caring maknae, so cute and nice. They are just so fantastic. ♥

So many people think they are just another cute band. But for Pink Pandas, they are more than this.

tesRE.gif

I'm okay with this only since it means you're backing off of Seohyun.

Sorry bro, I can't back off Seohyun yet. Gotta wait until July 19, 2013 until I can let her go.

tumblr_m9ht751Vx51re793jo3_250.gif

Fnckin' beautiful man, I totally agree with this.

For me though, Eunji is best out of all 7.

tumblr_m9hz9cfMYE1ru7khoo2_500.gif

Just saw this post on tumblr after using the Eunji tag to find some new pics unless you're pinkboopanda
haha

DXPett1

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:014396996345251FFF2BC85B1F00E591C8D71E7C

9min19s of pure bliss/jaekyung. will watch it later but looks amazing when i skimmed it. quality is amazing, gifs cant even compare :3

I don't use download fancams

but when I do, its of Rainbow members

Cheers Chesskid1

T.O.P

Banned
large.jpeg

Hilarious hip hop duo Crispi Crunch is back with a new MV release for “Insert Coin“.

There is not much info surrounding the release, but it is presumed that this song will be included in their upcoming full length album ‘C.C Time‘.

The music video itself has no audio for the group is up to their antics again as they call up to ask whether it would be fine to upload a music video without sound. When the person on the other line answers with a laugh and gives the okay, a little dumbfounded by their question, the video then proceeds onto a screen which reads, “We respect the judging criteria of the Korea Media Ratings Board”. Thus, the actual music video portion contains no audio, but has subtitles as well as sign language, as if to poke fun at the new music video screening policy implemented by the KMRB.

Although their music video does not allow you to hear the song, the group has revealed a separate preview clip featuring a 1 minute sample of “Insert Coin”, so check out both below!

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/crispi-crunch-releases-mv-with-no-sound-for-insert-coin

OMFG YES!!! <33

luso

*Any group*
is for me one of best band ever. &#9829;

They haven&#8217;t a particular style, they aren&#8217;t more beautiful than the others or more talented, but they are more fantastic than the others for me. I can&#8217;t say why. They are unique to me. There is no others band have these girls. They are
*insert number*
goddesses, all pretty and natural beauties, all with a unique personality and all talented. The people who said they are &#8220;just&#8221; a
*insert concept*
band annoy me. They have not chosen. If they could choose, they would have created their own style! &#8216;Cause they are
*insert number*
UNIQUE girls.
*A*
with her sweet voice and particular personality,
*B*
with her craziness mixed with shyness,
*C*
with her
*regional*
accent and who is one of best main vocal in all Kpop,
*D*
with her incredible beauty and her talent in drawing,
*E*
with her fluent english and her so special voice,
*F*
with her energy and her so funny act,
*G*
, the caring maknae, so cute and nice. They are just so fantastic. &#9829;

So many people think they are just another
*insert concept*
band. But for
*fandom name*
, they are more than this.

A6VkJ.jpg

luso

KBS' highest paid

According to Representative Jun Byung Hun from the Democratic United Party on August 27, entertainer Shin Dong Yup was the highest paid talent at terrestrial network KBS last year.

Shin Dong Yup earned a total of W609.5 million (US$1=W1,137) as presenter of ‘Immortal Songs 2’ and host of a talk show titled ‘Hello Counselor’.

Coming in at second place was comedian Lee Su Geun (595 million won) and actor Lee Tae Gon (522 million won) at third place. Next came comedian Lee Hwi Jae (471 million won), actor Kam Woo Sung (440 million won), and comedian Yoo Jae Suk (439 million won).

The report stated that the state-run TV station spent most of its expenses on variety shows and the gap between its highest paid employees and the low ones were thought to be as wide as ever.

In 2010, comedian Lee Kyung Kyu topped the list with 535 million won, and in 2009 versatile TV personality Tak Jae Hoon ranked first with 429 million won

Only for KBS, there are some working for several stations like Yoo Jae Suk

So instead of holding a press conference and clearing up the bulling controversy, Core Contents want's to ignore it and plans T-ara to comeback on Music Bank on September 7:

With the negative effects from the ‘T-ara situation’ reaching into their dramas, music, and advertisements, it seems the agency has decided to take the approach of facing the situation head on...............It seems they have decided, after much thought, to try to acclimatize the public through promoting instead.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/t-ara-may-make-a-comeback-through-september-7ths-music-bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom