• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I wonder how invitation/payment negotiation for stuff like the Gangnam Style video happen. I'm sure they're friendly and he thought it was a cool opportunity, yet they are still all professionals. Maybe they just chat about it personally on the phone then it's "My people will talk to your people" so all that is settled indirectly according to standard charges already set out or something.

up7Q0.jpg

Conceptor

Jooyeon and KMK :>

Anyway up to ep9/10 of Reply 1997. Go watch it, it's good.
Finished all of Big too - lots of LMJ, Suzy and crying ;_;
really really disappointed in the way the directors chose to end it... bah

luso

Girls' Generation Japan Tour 2013

Girls’ Generation’s Japanese fansite has just confirmed a Japan concert tour for Girls’ Generation in 2013. Though a schedule for the concert tour has yet to be announced, fanclub membership applications for fans living in Japan will open September 5th after 12 o’clock noon local time. Members of the fanclub will be eligible for priority applications for tickets to the concert tour. In addition, Girls’ Generation’s currently active mobile fansites will be closing in December, to be replaced by this new fanclub website.

This will be Girls’ Generation’s second concert tour in Japan. Girls’ Generation’s first Japanese tour took place in 2011, beginning on May 31st in Osaka and concluding on July 18th in Fukuoka. The concert tour also visited Saitama, Tokyo, Hiroshima, and Nagoya for a total of fourteen performances in six cities. As many as 140,000 fans attended Girls’ Generation’s first Japanese tour, with nearly 450,000 people looking to purchase tickets, suggesting that the tickets for the 2013 Japan concert tour will also be in high demand.

Not a World Tour :((((

Not much new Japanese material, the will most likely still release something next year in Japan, unless concert will be kind of a repetition... It would be at spring time as (originally scheduled) in 2011.
A Korean comeback this year is therefore very likely. October/November as last year?
Also plans for any consistent USA promotions are off, so at most some single as The Boys will happen.

vanty

Why would she have to delete her tweet and say she didn't know what sort of book it was? Is Korea that conservative that an adult can't say she's reading that garbage or something?

Anyway in better news:

i7WHJ.png

Peru

T-ara getting ready for a comeback

"We write this letter after much deliberation.The past month has felt longer than the time
it took us to debut and the time we've promoted under all of your love.First, we would like to honestly
apologize for making so many concerned.We admit that we were immature in not being able to resolve
our differences in opinions within the group and letting it out publicly, and we are all reflecting on
it together.We deeply apologize for acting without thought.If we had understood each other, shared,
and acted more maturely, none of this would have happened..We think that thought every day in
misery.Looking back, we've always overcome any hardships together while chasing the same dream,
and it breaks our heart to think that all of those good memories are being seen in a bad light.We also
think that Hwayoung must have gone through a hard time for being misunderstood as being ostracized.
We were all surprised at a result none of us thought or wanted and feel upset that we can no longer be
together again.We hope that Hwayoung no longer has to face any pain again.We apologize to everyone
for concerning everyone with this issue and disappointing those that loved our music.This hardship was
an opportunity of learning for us.We are supposed to be the strength of many, and have now learned
how much responsibility we have on our shoulders, as well as how responsibly we must act.To our parents,
who live for us, and our fans, who will remain by us until the end to love our music...And to everyone
we disappointed, we want to work hard so that our apology will be accepted.We are genuinely sorry.
We ask that you also give your everlasting support and love to Hwayoung, who must have had a harder
time than us.We will always support Hwayoung no matter what.From all of T-ara."

luso

No press conference but close enough some would say.

The press conference.
If they admit a bullying (true or not) and apologize, they still will be heavily criticized. It's overdue at this time, but could promote a quicker return to business.
The question would be Hwayoung return. I doubt she would want to go back to the spotlight and, if the bullying was true, to rejoin T-ara. Is still a possibility. Most probable she would also announce T-ara apologies are accepted but she will retire or to wait much longer until a potential return, same agency or not.

Hwayoung fate is not clear but her return is still a possibiliy.

T-ara getting ready for a comeback

TL;DR: We fncked up, still can't really tell you what happened between us but we wish Hwayoung well and hopefully y'all don't get pissed at us for trying to come back.

No press conference but close enough some would say.

Close, but not enough.

I highly doubt this came T-ara themselves, too much PR speak going on. And they're still side stepping the issue here, this isn't an apology more like an announcement.

Regardless, I wanna see what happens though when try to come back. Judging by how the outrage is still carrying on today, I expect protests outside of the big 3's music studios and probably booing from the people and all that good stuff when they're performing on stage. I'm getting my popcorn ready lol.

Alta1r

That's pretty ballsy. KKS must be forcing them to do this comeback. I can't imagine any of the girls wanting to go perform with the amount of hostility still in the air.

tumblr_m9iq0q6i4P1r84hcuo1_250.gif
tumblr_m9iq0q6i4P1r84hcuo2_250.gif
tumblr_m9iq0q6i4P1r84hcuo3_250.gif

tumblr_m9iq0q6i4P1r84hcuo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m9iq0q6i4P1r84hcuo5_r1_250.gif

Fafnir

That KKS fool should just give them a vacation and let it die out, but every week he provides some drama so this won't ever die. I'm waiting for the T-ara casting couch videos to be hacked/leaked.

cH8G5.gif

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.hk/2012/08/t-ara-releases-handwritten-announcement.html

Wow @ the responses to their apology, even after what Hwayoung wrote. If they don't do prerecorded performances this could be ugly.

Yup, it's gonna be awesome watching everything crash and burn if it does get ugly.

A Pink is strictly for dorks. But Eunji is the greatest, she should do quality TV forever.

Lol I actually agree. A Pink does seem like its for dorks but I don't care. They're awesome and that's that. And yes, Eunji is the greatest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom