• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

good advice

tumblr_m3qnzxE0tw1rsyypko1_1280.jpg

Biscuits

Lol. I want a shirt like that. I bet Jae Suk will bring it up on the next episode of RM.
The seller of the shirt also posted in the comments on AKP, but I've lost the link.

Am I missing something? I don't find any of these very funny. Well maybe the one with the angry netizen.

lol this guy had another line in mind:

Fafnir

Another PSY Gangnam Style topic in OT. There was a general chat about Gangnam Style on one of the GW2 overflow servers I was on last night which I found amusing.

I kind of figured kpop was going to blow up in the US this year but I was thinking it would be Soshi leading it.

Fany UFO pic
AX50t.jpg

Sica planting the flag
9LT6g.jpg

milkham

Another PSY Gangnam Style topic in OT. There was a general chat about Gangnam Style on one of the GW2 overflow servers I was on last night which I found amusing.

I kind of figured kpop was going to blow up in the US this year but I was thinking it would be Soshi leading it.

It's only a matter of time before people turn on gangnam style. It was a fluke and I don't think it has any bearing on KPop's acceptance in the USA

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It's only a matter of time before people turn on gangnam style. It was a fluke and I don't think it has any bearing on KPop's acceptance in the USA
Yeah, I've said it before: Widespread acceptance of a novelty act is entirely different from establishing a genuine fanbase or foreigner-embracing demographic. I think that is a lesson JYP has learned, and he is taking the long, painstaking route of sacrificing the Wonder Girls to the slow progression of this process. Not that I think the Wonder Girls are being mistreated--Based on interviews, I think they similarly understand how cultural relations grow and are trying to keep humble goals of simply enjoying their work, pleasing those who are already fans, and not worrying too much about whether or not they take off on a large scale.

spink

not ragging on the tune itself.
just the neurotic kpop fanboys that think psy has opened the gates for everyone else

Dice

Yeah, just the people who thinks it means much to the progress of kpop.

Suji

hx4KR.jpg

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Yeah, just the people who thinks it means much to the progress of kpop.

Suji

hx4KR.jpg

... yes...

tatsuki

Suji

hx4KR.jpg

her photos are really hit or miss aren't they.

Dice

I get the feeling that you found some large archive of Go Ara pictures that could last you a couple years worth of posts.

Alta1r

I get the feeling that you found some large archive of Go Ara pictures that could last you a couple years worth of posts.

tumblr_lx8pkivcSS1qdcel5o1_500.gif

I don't know about a couple years. A few months though, for sure. ^^

j1Tt17Qsay81C.jpg

edit: Chess, you should edit out those links.

Dice

No reason not to link, it's just a fancam. The dude who makes them sends them to fanclubs and posts them on portal sites.

No Eul fancam is so good. She seemed pretty tired, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom