• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

jBLlunPXMv2Z9.jpg

Channeling some Eunjung on the right.

Niks

Even EunJung said she was against the addition of new members from the beginning. I honestly don't know why they messed with the group. And now Dani, I hope she's ready for the mess she's getting herself in to.

Not saying Hwayoung was terrible either, but I never really cared about her.

Obviously trying to follow Soshis 9 member formula...
Yes, I know.. so naive.

66ed4bdbgw1dwbpqldeuqj.jpg

How can people get angry at the speed of free fansubs?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad that they take forever. It just doesn't make sense to me why they need a week or more to translate a 30 minute show full of dialogue and some captions. As I said, I'm multilingual myself and can understand a couple of different languages other than English and if I try to translate something, it doesn't take me a week... more like an hour really. I think the longest time it took me to translate something was 3 hours because it was my 1st week in beginner French class and I could not understand a damn thing lol.

Yup, Alot of sub groups don't even translate from korean to english. They wait for chinese subs and translate from chinese to english.

Wow, I didn't know this. But isn't Chinese harder than Korean?

vanty

Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad that they take forever. It just doesn't make sense to me why they need a week or more to translate a 30 minute show full of dialogue and some captions. As I said, I'm multilingual myself and can understand a couple of different languages other than English and if I try to translate something, it doesn't take me a week... more like an hour really. I think the longest time it took me to translate something was 3 hours because it was my 1st week in beginner French class and I could not understand a damn thing lol.

Wow, I didn't know this. But isn't Chinese harder than Korean?
Translating is the easiest and fastest part of the subbing process. iSUBS have a post detailing what they do and how long it takes. Obviously they put in more work for each episode of Running Man than basically any other fansubs ever made, but you still get a good idea of just how much work is involved in even a basic variety show subtitle.

vanty

Has that Yejin gif been posted more times in here than any other non-reaction gif? It's like every few days now ahah.

luso

It would be good if she was actually paid, more likely was "persuaded" with some underlying pressure.

Well, only now that all members are out of TVs and endorsements, this tweet appeared.
Anyway, this is the first step for HY to show her forgivingness to T-ara members... as part of a bigger plan for T-ara return.

vanty

It seems more like she's just trying to make it clear that you shouldn't blame her for what is happening to 5-ara now and she's not rejoicing that their careers seem to be falling apart because there were some times when they were all friendly.

wwlnd

Banned
I missed this post. Nice loot! Did you get a handshake and/or any chance for small talk with any of them?
there was definitely chance for conversation - at the end they were all sitting in a line at desks on the stage and all the fans could go to all of them and talk/handshake/get signatures. the members were all extremely friendly and the whole thing was very relaxed. some fans talked to them for a real long time.

if im not mistaken, i think i might have seen vids of smilar events (snsd, tara) and they werent as relaxed and fans coudlnt talk to every member.

was thinking of shaking soyuls hand but didn't in the end :p
she was the one that handed me the album and notebook though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom