• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

1Xttr.gif

vanty

GD's got some taste.

And this is the new YG girl group member who's in GD's next MV. I thought I remembered reading that she was supposed to be from Australia, but her English sounds very American to me but maybe it's just imitating a song or something?

Tenck

man, they are just going to go on and try to pretend like nothing happened huh? Good luck..

Nothing else they can do?

Written apology, tweet from Hwayoung, and no one is satisfied.

They'd probably be all over T ara even if T ara passed a lie detector test.

GW2 servers went down for a while, so I felt it was time to take a break and catch up with the thread.

So EXID is basically just Solji singing and LE rapping while the other three dance around and lipsync most of their lines. And it seems like one of those three, the other new member, is supposed to be the #2 vocalist but her voice is so weak they pump up the backing track to hide her.

SOLJI YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What have you been watching?

But yeah, Solji seems like a great addition. Also uncertain how Hyerin (the second new member) is going to work out as a 2nd vocal if she has to lip sync the goooooo. Aside from that, Hani seems to be struggling from time to time. She should work out a little.

Orange Caramel to make comeback in September with first full-length album

YES!

Well this is a pleasant surprise.

Sica planting the flag
9LT6g.jpg

My mother would flip the fuck out if she saw me dicking around with the Norwegian flag like that. Kinda surprised netizens let that one fly.

Those outfits are just ridiculously fine.

For the most part yes, but cups on the outside drag in all down in the gutter.

T-ara getting ready for a comeback

Find it hard to care about T-ara as a group at this point, but still looking forward to the songs, which I assume will be good.

Rainbow - To Me
Rainbow - A
Kara - Pandora (Jiyoung)
SNSD - Mr. Taxi (Sooyoung)
Girl's Day - Twinkle Twinkle (Yura)
Girl's Day - Oh My God (Hyerin)
Ns YoonJi - I Got You

Peru

Reply Retweet Favorite
45m 이지은 ‏@lily199iu
I wrote a letter on "weheartiu" someone please go read it!!!! please!!!! No one clicked it yet!!!! ㅜㅜ
이지은 ‏@lily199iu
Now I'm satisfied!!XD I will study english more!!! Thank you everyone!!!!!!!♥
Expand

A1iPDn4CIAAs_Nx.png:large

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
CCM announced that it was Qri who worte the apology letter. Now the theory that Qri was her only friend will continue and everyone will assume that the rest of the members were unwilling to write a single word of apology.

CCM FAIL TRAIN GOING STRONG!

Reply Retweet Favorite
45m 이지은 ‏@lily199iu
I wrote a letter on "weheartiu" someone please go read it!!!! please!!!! No one clicked it yet!!!! ㅜㅜ
이지은 ‏@lily199iu
Expand

https://p.twimg.com/A1iPDn4CIAAs_Nx.png:large
d'awwwwww

Tenck

CCM announced that it was Qri who worte the apology letter. Now the theory that Qri was her only friend will continue and everyone will assume that the rest of the members were unwilling to write a single word of apology.

CCM FAIL TRAIN GOING STRONG!

They'll just keep digging themselves a hole. Hopefully this ends with either it being resolved (LOL AS IF) or like you said, T ara being done and the girls living their own lives away from the monster KKS and their failure of an agency.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Reply Retweet Favorite
45m 이지은 ‏@lily199iu
이지은 ‏@lily199iu
Expand

A1iPDn4CIAAs_Nx.png:large
This is so awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom