• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ivcCmALOLwURD.jpg
iA1alOvRrZWyA.jpg

Is Crayon Pop dorky too?

roaSone

Following Ji Eun's letter, she twitted that minutes after.

I wrote a letter on "weheartiu" someone please go read it!!!! please!!!! No one clicked it yet!!!! ㅜㅜ

minutes after..

Now I'm satisfied!!XD I will study english more!!! Thank you everyone!!!!!!!♥

As expected from the Nation's Little Sister, so cute! :3

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
^ LOL

yall call it dorky, i call it cute! :)

Choa and Ellin, good friends :)
Choa+Ellin da best. Did you see in that google plus chat thing where Ellin put Choa in a headlock? omggggggjsbzsbisalnddnsjsjsjnan

edit: choa put ellin in a headlock

Is the blonde girl at the end, in the T-ara teaser, the new girl? Autumn or whatever?

Don't like the dance, but I dig what little we got of the song and the circus outfits around the 1:14 mark have all the potential in the world. Qri also looks much better with short puke green hair.

I'm ready to T-ara all over again

Edit: Also, Soyeon better be the main feature of this concept. The queen of no emotion/deadpan in the K-pop world portraying a robot? Shit writes itself

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Is the blonde girl at the end, in the T-ara teaser, the new girl? Autumn or whatever?

Don't like the dance, but I dig what little we got of the song and the circus outfits around the 1:14 mark have all the potential in the world. Qri also looks much better with short puke green hair.

I'm ready to T-ara all over again
Yes that's Areum

luso

What is that ampersand doing there ?
Is the hot trend hot sexy icon wow something other than T-ara ?
'7st' is a lot worse than the odd ampersand ahah.

Debuted in 2009, already the 7th mini-album! Didn't knew, KKS squeezes them to the maximum.

T-ara 1:30 min full teaser.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5WbTXBqob0

OMG robot dance..so sexy!

That N'sync cap shows everything is recycled in pop music. Reminds me also of Gee (mannequin concept) plus Visual Dreams robotic dance. Not to mention the Gang Kidz box?

Music wise, yes is a "euro-tune" vibe, to me this is nice hearing that for a while, that kind of sound becomes annoying after a some time.

Netizens catch on to Kim Kwang Soo releasing negative press about KARA
Netizen Buzz said:
Netizens have caught on to Newsen, a popular media outlet, being controlled by Kim Kwang Soo for media play. Newsen has released several articles about T-ara in the past that netizens didn't quite understand, like the one about a reporter just "coincidentally happening to meet" Hwayoung in the middle of the street and holding a heartfelt conversation with her.

Recently, Kim Kwang Soo has been using Newsen to release negative articles about KARA to obviously try and deflect the attention on them. Ever since KARA's comeback, Newsen has been the first to release articles on anything negative on the girls. Newsen released an editorial-like report on the Dokdo issue and slammed the girls several times for it.

Lol, wtf.

Honestly doesn't surprise me though.

giri

luso

Gangnam Style parody by Finns. Been lurking this thread from time to time and thought you guys could appreciate this. =D

I was impressed, lol. Very good.

Don't know much how cursive can be korean (I write it as a beginner, as a typewriter) but maybe for a formal letter one of them wrote it very neat, instead of quick handwriting?
Those pics doesn't proof anything. But I wouldn't be surprised if some PR wrote it.

KKS: If this guy didn't exist, it would have to be created.

Peru

Sexy Love sounds so good. T-ara knows they've got the goods to sell. People still crave that Kit Kat in spite of Nestles crimes.

Chesskid1

Banned
iVfXntdpcum9h.gif

expecting a shitton of mistakes in live performances of sexy love, like snsd did with visual dreams. its just so hard to do those robot moves consistently because its so unusual, but its so fun to watch. visual dreams was my fave snsd dance just because i love the robot, so t-ara's version makes me very happy. can't wait to hear the full vers in a few days, im already really liking it. sexy ear.

T-ara 1:30 min full teaser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5WbTXBqob0

OMG robot dance..so sexy!

pbawK.png

herewegojoker.gif

I'm excited for the comeback, not because I like T-ara or the song, but I guess you could say I just want to watch the world burn lol. I'm already wondering how the rest of the industry, especially other girl groups, treat them around the music shows... like are they gonna get a decent dressing room or are they gonna be relegated to the bathroom? How about the other artists, will the other girl and boy groups, solo acts, senior or juniors to T-ara greet them while running around backstage?

I would assume that all the other acts are being told to stay away from them as to not bring any attention to themselves... so it's really gonna be awesome to see what kind of backlash or support T-ara will receive from them.

Lol. My buddy who read the letter saw this earlier today, and he says he agrees with the netizens haha.

Alta1r

iVfXntdpcum9h.gif

expecting a shitton of mistakes in live performances of sexy love, like snsd did with visual dreams. its just so hard to do those robot moves consistently because its so unusual, but its so fun to watch. visual dreams was my fave snsd dance just because i love the robot, so t-ara's version makes me very happy. can't wait to hear the full vers in a few days, im already really liking it. sexy ear.

With girls like Hyomin and Jiyeon and dances like that, who cares how many Hwanips they bullied. Bring back T-ara!

Tenck

herewegojoker.gif

I'm excited for the comeback, not because I like T-ara or the song, but I guess you could say I just want to watch the world burn lol. I'm already wondering how the rest of the industry, especially other girl groups, treat them around the music shows... like are they gonna get a decent dressing room or are they gonna be relegated to the bathroom? How about the other artists, will the other girl and boy groups, solo acts, senior or juniors to T-ara greet them while running around backstage?

I would assume that all the other acts are being told to stay away from them as to not bring any attention to themselves... so it's really gonna be awesome to see what kind of backlash or support T-ara will receive from them.

Pretty fucking awful reason and a selfish one to want to see their comeback. Not only do you want to see drama surrounding an event that has really shaken T ara possibly escalate into something much worse, but it's bring you some sort of enjoyment? That's sickening and stupid.

Peru

Well it IS interesting because it will reveal a lot about how sensitive the industry and labels really are to incidents like this. I'm guessing they'll do well and sell well, but there's bound to be lots of awkward moments when they eventually appear on talk and variety shows.

giri

Pretty fucking awful reason and a selfish one to want to see their comeback. Not only do you want to see drama surrounding an event that has really shaken T ara possibly escalate into something much worse, but it's bring you some sort of enjoyment? That's sickening and stupid.

Think this is what you were looking for Tenck.

nohighfive.gif

Tenck

Well it IS interesting because it will reveal a lot about how sensitive the industry and labels really are to incidents like this. I'm guessing they'll do well and sell well, but there's bound to be lots of awkward moments when they eventually appear on talk and variety shows.

There's a difference between interesting, and enjoying what the possibilities of it escalating into something worse are.

Alta1r

umad7.jpg

There's a difference between interesting, and enjoying what the possibilities of it escalating into something worse are.

I want to see it escalate for my own enjoyment. Expecting lots of laughs. They're here to entertain me after all.

Plus I want to see KKS fail miserably, which would also entertain me.

Bro, you might wanna turn on your sarcasm detector on(or watch the Dark Knight Batman movie)...

herewegojoker.gif

I'm excited for the comeback, not because I like T-ara or the song, but I guess you could say I just want to watch the world burn lol.

All of this has been an entire reference to the Joker in The Dark Knight. The gif and the "I just want to watch the world burn" is a Joker thing. I thought it was obvious, but I guess not.

Peru gets it at least. Dunno if he/she got the Dark Knight reference, but at least he/she read the entire post and saw the actual meat of the post.

Tenck

So good.

Bro, you might wanna turn on your sarcasm detector on(or watch the Dark Knight Batman movie)...

All of this has been an entire reference to the Joker in The Dark Knight. The gif and the "I just want to watch the world burn" is a Joker thing. I thought it was obvious, but I guess not.

Peru gets it at least. Dunno if he/she got the Dark Knight reference, but at least he/she read the entire post and saw the actual meat of the post.

Hard to detect sarcasm when you take it beyond being just a joke.

herewegojoker.gif

I'm excited for the comeback, not because I like T-ara or the song, but I guess you could say I just want to watch the world burn lol.

This is a reference to the Joker quote.

I'm already wondering how the rest of the industry, especially other girl groups, treat them around the music shows... like are they gonna get a decent dressing room or are they gonna be relegated to the bathroom? How about the other artists, will the other girl and boy groups, solo acts, senior or juniors to T-ara greet them while running around backstage?

This isn't very noticeable sarcasm.

And not only did you drag it on, you added to it. So yeah, excuse me for the lack of signs pointing out that an excessive 105 words were all a joke.

giri

TBH, i'm sort of partly watching to see how epicly it fails.

I mean, i don't want the girls hurt or anything, but i think the crowds have a 50/50 chance of being nasty and holding anti t-ara signs.

Chesskid1

Banned
I want to see it escalate for my own enjoyment. Expecting lots of laughs. They're here to entertain me after all.

i think most people feel this way about drama/train wrecks in general, but keep it to themselves because it makes them look insensitive/douchey. this is not an insult, i feel that way sometimes too.

vanty

I don't see why wanting T-ara to fail is a bad thing. It'd really hurt CCM, and they all caused Hwayoung's career to possibly die, so why not have it happen to them as well?

I wonder what the percentage of CCM employees will make up the audience for their pre-recorded perfomances.

vanty

Oh yeah I remember looking at wikipedia a while ago, and figuring out who owns CCM, who is owned by CCM, etc was really confusing ahah.

So, my friend just sent me the entire collection of the K-drama, "I am Sorry I Love You". Please tell me someone here has seen it and if its worth the watch. My roommate and I are watching it anyway, but I just want confirmation!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Oh man, KCON is an Mnet event.. that means.. POSSIBLY T-ARA OR DAVICHI? That would be insanely awesome.

I won't throw eggs at T-ara. I promise.

But yeah, regarding the whole comeback thing. EVERYONE is anxious to see what'll happen before/during/after these performances (if anything). Will this be their first time heading out to places in public other than filming their dramas? Unless that was just Soyeon. I don't recall seeing anyone on shows recently since the stuff that aired not too long ago was recorded before the incident. Maybe Hyomin at that event for something, I don't remember.

vanty

Yeah Hyomin did a press conference for whatever show or movie she's in, and started crying when someone mentioned the Hwayoung thing.

This isn't very noticeable sarcasm.

Because it actually isn't?

Notice how I quoted the Joker reference and saying:

All of this has been an entire reference to the Joker in The Dark Knight.

That's where the sarcasm ends and where the meat of my post starts.

And not only did you drag it on, you added to it. So yeah, excuse me for the lack of signs pointing out that an excessive 105 words were all a joke.

Wait, how did I drag to it on? This is what I said:

How am I adding and dragging it on by saying that?

EVERYONE is curious to see how the entire industry reacts. You really think T-ara is just gonna march in there and everyone is gonna be lovey-dovey(yes pun/reference intended) with everyone else in the industry?

I'll admit that I might've taken the joke too far, and I do apologize, but come on man...

Take off your hate glasses and read the posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom