• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
My tip made it to AKP, thanks Dice hahah-

JungAh is After School's new leader.

After the rumors that suggested that Nana may become the next leader along with Pledis Entertainment‘s vague answer that neither refuted nor confirmed the rumors, many had been awaiting news about the next leader of After School.

On June 13th, a source within Pledis Entertainment tipped Star N, “It seems the empty leader position with the graduation of Kahi will be taken on by Jung-Ah.”

With Kahi’s leave and news of solo career, fans and netizens alike had been anxious to see who would fill her shoes. It seems that Jung-Ah, a member who has promoted for a long while alongside Kahi as well as now the oldest of the group, is most likely going to be leading After School with their comeback.

The source explained, “Although there is still discussion going on, unless something happens, Jung-Ah, as the oldest unni, will be promoting from the leader position.”

In related news, After School will be coming back with their new track, “Flashback” on the 21st with their newest member Ga-Eun.

Source + Photo: Star N news

Tip: OCGAF

edit: i bet phono is so happy right now. fuck you phono.

edit2: Old? T-ara to release a 20-minute drama music video for upcoming comeback

T-ara has dropped additional details on their July 3rd comeback!

Previously, the girls released dramatized music video versions for their “Lovey Dovey” and “Cry Cry” promotions, and they’re looking to continue the trend with their latest comeback, as they’ve teamed up with director Cha Eun Taek once again for a new Sci-Fi music video of a larger scale!

The music video will be 20 minutes long with a plot that takes place in the year 2330. The music video will feature Dani as an actress in the video, while the other new member, Ahreum, will be joining T-ara for the upcoming promotions.

‘Day by Day‘ will be released on July 3rd, followed by ‘Mirage‘ on August 15th, and finally ‘T-ara’s Effect‘ on October 15th.

lolwtf

JungAh is After School's new leader.
As it should be. It makes no sense to have Nana as the leader.

jbhwrCrbsJJJqu.jpg

jnyvRQnVdCSpo.jpg

iN5Mq27Kpn07T.gif
ist42CK9QCeHb.gif

Edgeward

Lime-fucking-neto

And it made the most sense to promote an original and eldest with Jung-ah.

And hooray, another 20 minute vid of T-ara I'll never watch.

T-ARA should still be a 6-member group. I barely acknowledge Hwayoung to this day and now they're adding 2 more members? ugh.

Not acknowledging Hwayoung still is your problem! She has leveled up sooooooooo much its a moot point by now. But I agree, don't want anymore than they have right now

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
mcountdown starts in 4 hours. f(x) comeback, dal shabet, wonder girls and dice/ym1r's fav masculine group: boyfriend

Chesskid1

Banned
first appearance of yejin in 28 days. every new fancam missing yejin was like a dagger to my heart.

i cannot describe the joy in my heart in any phrases at this moment. by good graces, she will soon be performing again soon. (i believe she hurt her ankle)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
rofl what did she have done? I can't think of anything that needed work.

edit: looking carefully at past photos, it seems she was sometimes faking double eyelid with makeup, so maybe that? so silly.

Tenck

Wtf, just as we were talking about removing it from directory, OC's stream is shut down.

Edit: Ah fuck double post.

Peru

Why didn't they give Dara a little black dress.

Soshified ‏@soshified

Girls' Generation's PAPARAZZI music video will be released at midnight JST on 15 Jun, just 3+ hours from now!

!

AvWNYGdCIAEfL4L.png:large

I was about to say that my body is ready, but I am actually quite tired after a long night of work, and might just go to bed. Decisions, decisions.

Raina's deicious legs. Looking good as usual.

Lizzy has this round locked.

Everyone except Jungah is looking amazing imo. Really looking forward to the song now. Hoping Jooyeon will give Lizzy a run for her money. Can't see E-young doing it, and I don't even know who the fuck Gaeun(?) is. Guess AS got a new member while I was away. :p

Nana just finished pissing on the floor.

Can't unsee.

But the classic "Jooyeon shitting in a field" was so peaceful.

5BJH8.jpg

You can feel the relief.

I can feel the grass gently tickling her.

Finished Love Rain, which I quite enjoyed. Now, should I watch Fashion King or go back to one of my unfinished shows like Smile, Dong hae or Ojakgyo Brothers? Decisions, decisions.

Man, SM really is in overdrive this year. Everybody's gonna have something coming out.

I hope this song is good.

I know!! I've just read Super Junior are shooting the title song MV for their comeback tomorrow and BoA's already shot the title song and an additional music video for her comeback. Exciting times..

Fafnir

While waiting for the Paparazzi MV to release, does anyone want to hear about my Taengoo dream I had last night, it's full of hover hand action. (´・ω・`)

Nvm I'll just go grab breakfast instead of F5ing twitter.

Tenck

While waiting for the Paparazzi MV to release, does anyone want to hear about my Taengoo dream I had last night, it's full of hover hand action. (´・ω・`)

Nvm I'll just go grab breakfast instead of F5ing twitter.

You just can't tease and say 'Nvm.'

Spill it boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom