• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptor

Jooyeon's teaser -
IEWyb.jpg

E-young and Kaeun -

Look like Lizzy/Raina's were the best
:(

Tenck

I think there was too much focus on Tayeon in the MV.

Also, the song is average :/

And last but not least, video was 3 minutes too long.

DXPett1

Paparazzi definately feels like their old stuff... but in a good way. Liking it so far. Love Sica's little boss pose at "boom boom boom" bit. So balla

EDIT: Watching the Dance M/V gives me a The Great Escape vibe. Love Love Love.

I am presuming this will be a Japanese release seeing as Universal feature at the end of the clip?

Fafnir

6 minute MV, and it takes them 2 minutes before they start singing. Tsk tsk tsk.

Yeah I prefer the dance MV. I dig the song, OOH LA LA LA! Not as catchy as Mr.Taxi but 100x better than the Boys.

Kind of a standard format Soshi vid. Hyo with her obligatory dance break, Yuri with her sexy break, Fany has her DJ put it back on moment with RATATATA. Taengoo, Sica, Sunny, and Maknae get a lot of single shots. Maknae continues to level up. Sooyoung looking good in the black tux outfit, not so great in the red shoulder pads and bellhop hat. They seem to be limiting Hyo's obligatory dance breaks, but they let her sing 1 line.

Taengoo dream: I'm taking a selca with Taengoo and when I put my arms around her I'm thinking, "should I hoverhand?" and decide eff it, and put my hands on her shoulder. My camera phone won't take the picture so I ask my coworker who is in the dream to take it, but his camera is not working all the while I'm near Taengoo thinking, "ahh this is nice". She says something to the effect of, "too bad it won't last" and I wake up hating reality.

pwp3O.gif

ryan-ts

Taengoo dream: I'm taking a selca with Taengoo and when I put my arms around her I'm thinking, "should I hoverhand?" and decide eff it, and put my hands on her shoulder. My camera phone won't take the picture so I ask my coworker who is in the dream to take it, but his camera is not working all the while I'm near Taengoo thinking, "ahh this is nice". She says something to the effect of, "too bad it won't last" and I wake up hating reality.

Ha, that story is better than Paparazzi.

Edgeward

Digging the E-Young pic, those stockings. The Jooyeon teaser seemed to channel more Bond Girl than Maxim which is fine but not what I expected. Looking good without her signature bangs.

I didnt notice til reading the allkpop comments but the skirt on Jooyeon is see through @_@ OMG.

0:00 - 1:25: UTTER BULLSHIT. RUBBISH CONCEPT.

1:26 - 1:28: QUEEN HYOYEON suddenly morphs to the center, snatching Yoonas vile weave in the process.

1:29 - 1:36: QUEEN HYOYEON rules her role as the CENTER GIRL with an iron fist. I'm okay with this.

1:37 - 1:41: No shit, Sherlock

1:42 - 1:45: hatersgonnahate.gif

1:46 - 1:47: GROSS.

1:47 - 2:26: zzz

2:27 - 2:31: SIMPLY AMAZING. WOW. What ARTISTRY. What TALENT. PerfectHyo.

2:31 - 2:42: zzz

2:42 - 2:46: VILE.

2:46 - 2:52: zzz

2:53 - 2:57: SeoStache COMES UP THE REAR to CLASS UP the joint.

2:57 - 3:33: ugh...

3:34 - 3:38: FOUL.

3:38 - 4:07: Who green-lit this?!

4:08 - 4:23: QUEEN HYOYEON ushers in the DAWN of a new CULTURAL REVOLUTION with her POISE, GRACE and BEAUTY. NOTE how SUBDUED her dance solo is so as to not SHADE the LESSERS.

4:23 - 6:37: Who still cares at this point?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
The Great Escape is their best song which also happens to be on their best album. But, don't count out the Boys album. Some great songs on there too.

Tenck

After listening to the song a bit more I am enjoying it more, but damn they did no justice to Soo Young and that terrible red outfit.

But in that tux she beats everyone *_*

luso

I think there was too much focus on Tayeon in the MV.

Also, the song is average :/

And last but not least, video was 3 minutes too long.

Never too much Taeyeon

Yeah I prefer the dance MV. I dig the song, OOH LA LA LA! Not as catchy as Mr.Taxi but 100x better than the Boys.

Kind of a standard format Soshi vid. Hyo with her obligatory dance break, Yuri with her sexy break, Fany has her DJ put it back on moment with RATATATA. Taengoo, Sica, Sunny, and Maknae get a lot of single shots. Maknae continues to level up. Sooyoung looking good in the black tux outfit, not so great in the red shoulder pads and bellhop hat. They seem to be limiting Hyo's obligatory dance breaks, but they let her sing 1 line.

I liked.
I listened 2 times, liked better the second time and as I listen more it may grow as Mr.Taxi did. Better than The Boys.
Not a fan of putting "girls generation" line on the song...

MV is meh, SM bragging it cost a lot, bla bla, and is just an upgrade of a box, disappointed. Unless a story version is released to use those sets...
Sooyoung shoulders shouldn't be covered, and Jessica chest feathers horrible. Black outfits with shorts is hot.

Taengoo strikes a dream once again, amazing!

Selane

6d9acbe1gw1dty4a190sdg.gif

11409D3A4FDA05FC284AA5

135413464FDA170019869A

tumblr_m5m7bcvhHG1qa3o02o1_500.gif

Anyway I never thought I'd see the day where Sooyoung looks fat, but they somehow managed it with that red outfit. Good job I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom