• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

(._.)

Banned
Jo4dm.jpg
0VzN9.jpg
3Sxg7.jpg

LDJcV.jpg
4gTGs.jpg
CcPRC.jpg

2glrQ.jpg
V9ndE.jpg
f7Dix.jpg

:-D

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
He is officially going to the VMAs?
PSY will be attending one of the world's most prestigious music award show, MTV Video Music Awards (VMA).

It has been reported that PSY was formally invited to attend the 2012 MTV VMA, which is set to be held on September 6th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Only award nominees and performers are usually invited to the video music award show, but with the recent global popularity of "Gangnam Style," MTV has extended an official invitation to the rapper.

It was revealed that PSY's VMA participation was influenced by the role of Justin Bieber's agency. This appearance seems like quite the opportunity for PSY to prepare his entry into the U.S. music industry.

PSY has been quite busy nowadays due to his domestic activities and his trips overseas. He recently returned from a trip back from Los Angeles after visiting Scooter Braun, the talent manager heading Justin Bieber's agency. PSY will leave to participate in the VMA ceremony, in which he will stay for an additional two weeks. It is said that he is scheduled to appear on a famous talk show.

Meanwhile, PSY continues to reign YouTube charts as the #1 watched video as he nears 100 million views, a first for a Korean singer to reach the number so quickly. He is currently at 97 million views.

SNSD - all my love is for you teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R1KOGV0yc78

OMG!!!

just looked up the line-up for the Kpop concert on sunday!!!

IU, Shinee, BoA, 4minute and KARA!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!

I FINALLY GET TO SEE GODDESS IN PERSON!!!!!! GODESS GYURI IN MY FIRST WEEK IN KOREA!!!! <3<3<3<3<3 GOING NUTS RIGHT NOW!!!!

ryan-ts

Is it just me or do I see abs on Sunny?
She's getting ready to kick Altairs ass.

Also, the song is good and they look hot as hell in the MV.

OMG!!!

just looked up the line-up for the Kpop concert on sunday!!!

IU, Shinee, BoA, 4minute and KARA!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!

I FINALLY GET TO SEE GODDESS IN PERSON!!!!!! GODESS GYURI IN MY FIRST WEEK IN KOREA!!!! <3<3<3<3<3 GOING NUTS RIGHT NOW!!!!

Shit, sounds like a sick lineup.

Tenck

I've listened to the song twice already. I still don't know if I'm going to like it. Here's hoping the next 2 or 3 times changes my mind.

giri

I've listened to the song twice already. I still don't know if I'm going to like it. Here's hoping the next 2 or 3 times changes my mind.

Songs ok. It's not their best down beat song.

It's certainly not what they do best (up tempo pop).

Niks

I have to agree... the song is pretty meh.
A very normal ballad.

Maybe thats why there was no pre-release hype.

giri

You guys crazy. I love these ballads, wish they did good ones for Korean singles.

I don't mind their ballads. And time Machine is actually great.

but it still isn't what they do best.

Besides, i think they just re-used the time machine set for this.

Ym1r

Soshified says: Fans have spotted Taeyeon filming for Running Man today! ^_^

If it's true I can't wait for it, Soshi RM episode was too good, hope its true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom