• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

Yeah, the song is pretty average (even as a ballad)

Also I think one of the staff members is a huge Final Fantasy 7 fan. I didn't notice this until my friend pointed it out, but Seohyun's outfit is apparently very similar to Tifa's outfit from Advent Children lol.
Whatever it is, she levelled up in the MV.

Clipse

20120904_tara.jpg

T-ara will be holding their comeback stage with ‘little t-ara’ on the September 6th broadcast of Mnet‘s ‘M! Countdown‘ with their title song, “Sexy Love“,

Composed of seven young children, ‘little T-ara’ will be dressing up as T-ara’s counterparts and will perform the ‘robot dance’ together with the members.

In addition, a music video of “Sexy Love” featuring ‘little T-ara’ will also be revealed later on.

Meanwhile, the various music videos for “Sexy Love” and the MV for “Day and Night” have all recorded high view counts.
Using little kids so they won't get boo'ed off stage or get stuff thrown at them?

ryan-ts

WOW, that's actually pretty brilliant. Surely they can't perform with the kids every week though. Maybe they'll try making an apology onstage at some point?

Using little kids so they won't get boo'ed off stage or get stuff thrown at them?

Man, I have no words for this... if this is what they're intending to do... well, that's just fncking disgusting.

Soshified says: Fans have spotted Taeyeon filming for Running Man today! ^_^

If it's true I can't wait for it, Soshi RM episode was too good, hope its true.

Oh shit. If last year was any indication, this might be the sign of their impending Korean comeback.

Yup. She's making great progress, from WGM to Twinkle, she's been consistently leveling up whereas the rest of the members go up or down. Regardless, there's another maknae in town about to steal the show.

tumblr_m9r9voYxO71qi7uu9o1_400.jpg

<3

Niks

You bet.
Never mind the fact, that the song is named "Sexy Love", perfect opportunity to feature
use
children!

Edit also lol at this bit.

Meanwhile, the various music videos for &#8220;Sexy Love&#8221; and the MV for &#8220;Day and Night&#8221; have all recorded high view counts.

Awesome.

tumblr_m9rugj13Ov1qf2lbfo2_1280.jpg

That's a good idea. The video practically confirms who Shi Won's baby daddy is.

But man, Eunji's such a great singer, I was feeling the chills here, it doesn't even sound like Eunji's struggling at all.

Anyway, some pics from the RM filming with Taeyeon:

vanty

Nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo

3Erib.jpg

That better be a wig as well.

Funny just how noticeable Hyosung is in the background ahah.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
tumblr_m9t572mpYc1qzh0t2.jpg

1. Bubble Bath
2. Milkshake
3. Lipstick
4. A~ing
5. Magic Girl
6. Yet...
7. Superwoman
8. One Love
9. Shanghai Love
10. &#53364;&#46972;&#46972;&#51032; &#45000;
11. Close Your Eyes
12. Love Does Not Wait
13. Bangkok City (2012 New Recording)

so like.. 5 new songs? not really an album :( but still 5 new songs is great.

luso

You guys crazy. I love these ballads, wish they did good ones for Korean singles.

You are not alone, I also like these songs, even if I don't understand Japanese. And I can also spazz the MV.

You're late, she's levelling up since TaeTiSeo promotions at least.

I thought exactly the same thing the second I read that.

Awesome! Taeyeon as a single guest only outdone by a soshi episode. But it means more Taengoo air time.

Psy has officially signed with Justin Bieber&#8217;s agency, Island Records.

A representative for Psy announced on September 4th, &#8220;After meeting with officials from Justin Bieber&#8217;s agency during his visit to the United States, Psy signed a contract.&#8221;

Along with the news, it was reported that Psy has been invited to the upcoming 2012 MTV Video Music Awards (VMA) set to take place on September 6 at LA&#8217;s Staples Center. Even though he wasn&#8217;t nominated for an award, he was given a special invitation.

While in the United States, PSY will attend several meetings with Island Records regarding his debut album. Island Records is currently the management of popular world stars like Justin Bieber, Jennifer Lopez and more.

For some reason I still find T-ara's Sexy Love just a variation of Day by Day with a faster tempo.
The dance version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShVRP09NCO4

Peru

I think "All My Love" is better than Time Machine, perfect as a b-side.

Psy gettin' it done.. but I'm sure he knows it'll be nigh on impossible to replicate this success with a follow-up. Still, there's money to be earned.

roaSone

Ash, Luso, Peru, you're not alone guys, it's 4 vs 6.

Somehow I prefer this one over Time Machine too, their voices are more emphasized.

DXPett1

I rather Sunny return to Running Man and have Hyoyeon with a component partner (or even have Sooyoung debut) rather than have Taeyeon return.

roaSone

She'll be paired with Gwang Soo, it should be funny.

full cast:

Orange : SNSD's Taeyeon+Kwangsoo
Purple : Son Byung Ho+Jihyo
Green : Sukjin+Jong Kook
Red : HaHa+Shin Jung Geun
White : Gary+Lee Jong Won
Blue : Ko Chang Suk+Jae Suk

via RunningManCast

Chesskid1

Banned
little t-ara doing a 30 second robot dance then they will gtfo and t-ara will take the stage.

best case scenario i could come up with when i heard about them, glad to see its confirmed.

do not ask me what the worst case scenario was.

Wortany

Ash, Luso, Peru, you're not alone guys, it's 4 vs 6.

Somehow I prefer this one over Time Machine too, their voices are more emphasized.
Make that 5 vs 6, cause I love it.
Ballads usually don't get more than 2 listens from me but this time is different.

Whay, I'm looking forward to it.
Too bad it's only Taeyeon, she's mostly not that active in games.

pKAAC.gif
sun-jes0bowm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom